Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hanging cds is a simple yet effective way to scare off the bird. use any unused old cds to reflect the light. apparently, birds do not like it when too much light enter their eyes

Thanks.... cds i have got plenty.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hanging cds is a simple yet effective way to scare off the bird. use any unused old cds to reflect the light. apparently, birds do not like it when too much light enter their eyes

Thanks for the tip! Will go and try it. :)

I have birds visiting mi every single dae. And I think they're better than alarm clocks, cuz they'll "report" to my roof every single dae at 7.30am....

Yup..they are very punctual...7.30am zhunzhun will "start talking" at the roof, usually 2 or 3 of mynas together keep chirping. On normal working days is okay, but for weekends when not working, it's irritating! icon2.gif

Need help from EM owners...

Anyone whose original EM had no WC on the first floor and then had their contractor to install one????? Can anyone tell me if HDB will allow this and roughly how much something like that will cost?

Thanks

Need help from EM owners...

Anyone whose original EM had no WC on the first floor and then had their contractor to install one????? Can anyone tell me if HDB will allow this and roughly how much something like that will cost?

Thanks

yes, HDB would allow this. My EM (already sold) came w/o the WC and we got the approval to install WC.

hi hi,

Going to be a EM owner soon at HOugang, OTP signed now waiting for all the loans documents to be out. 1st appmt shld be end Feb 2010. Will be having a very tight schedule for reno. Hope i will have enough time !

Edited by Lily

yes, HDB would allow this. My EM (already sold) came w/o the WC and we got the approval to install WC.

Thanks for the info.... can I have a rough estimate how much something like this would cost? Cos I understand that the contractor would need to open the WC pipe to that level and extend it or something like that.... so.... roughly how much ah??

Thanks for the info.... can I have a rough estimate how much something like this would cost? Cos I understand that the contractor would need to open the WC pipe to that level and extend it or something like that.... so.... roughly how much ah??

cost a few hundred dollars only. If ur contractor is handling your entire reno, i think it should be in the range of $500+ - for the job (excluding overhauling the wash area). I'll try to find out a more precised pricing then let u know.

Note: Just got a reply from my contractor...Its around $800 excluding the WC. The quote of $500 (-) was during my EM reno days back in 2005.

Edited by born_again

During my reno 15 months back, i have a quote on installing WC in level 1 wash room but changed my mind. My quote include overhaul of wash room with WC install. Just WC install will be something like 800 to 1k.

Anyone has bird trap? West area the best, can loan?

Found bird **** in my living hall, very bold, flew over muffin and shop in my living hall. And the party is getting bigger, there are 2 pairs building nest at my roof, imagined the noise they created when they fight. That's, i'm going to cook them if i can catch them.

Hello Neighbour!

Yo, still waiting for a MJ session with you. Heheheh....

Anyway..the bird trap most bird shop will sell. abt $15 each depending on size..but after catch just sent them away.. dun harm them lah.

hi hi,

Going to be a EM owner soon at HOugang, OTP signed now waiting for all the loans documents to be out. 1st appmt shld be end Feb 2010. Will be having a very tight schedule for reno. Hope i will have enough time !

wow congrats.. which part of Hougang?