Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

hhmm.... maybe i should go and have a look.... then will know the size of it

Ikea alexandra only displayed the chair at the first floor, beside the escalator. Too bad the matching ottoman was not displayed together

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

isit possible to put the storage heater water tank, washing machine & Dryer in the utility room?

Possible but it maybe ugly,

The only concern is that you may be expecting 3 pipes sharing the same spot as your utility room door.

Prehaps 2 from the top (hot+cold water) for your storage heater and 1 at bottom for water expel from your washing machine to toilet.

Cos legally, you are not allowed to hack/drill though the "darken walls".

Possible but it maybe ugly,

The only concern is that you may be expecting 3 pipes sharing the same spot as your utility room door.

Prehaps 2 from the top (hot+cold water) for your storage heater and 1 at bottom for water expel from your washing machine to toilet.

Cos legally, you are not allowed to hack/drill though the "darken walls".

Meaning i cant close the ultility room door?

Hi fellow renotalkers

My WTB has decided to have a Scandinavian style kitchen in white/cream colour. :jawdrop:

But I'm having difficulty in sourcing for a good carpenter who is experienced in Scan. style carpentry works. :bangwall:

Does anyone of you have recommendations or lobangs? :dribble:

I'm looking at about 26ft long of cabinet works and 18ft of solid top.

My budget is about $5,000.

Pls help... :bow:

2F496990-144B-4B43-A4BB-413F58AD3995-4000-00000336BE8B7008.jpg

C06EF0E8-750F-4EDC-B977-D9C193427371-4000-00000336BEE69514.jpg

9CA4AF59-21C7-4FC9-BB87-8983C588DCCE-4000-00000336BE04C1CF.jpg

For those of us still looking for home appliances and sanitary items, this weekend there r Harvey Norman expo sale & Hansgrohe 30% off 11th anni sale at its boutique!

Time to do some shopping!

After almost two months of ID/contractor searching...i still cant see the light at the end o the tunnel! Sigh...

I shall stride on valiantly and hopefully i can find 1 before the end of the month. *fingers double crossed.

Anway, i saw the below lattice design windows from 1 of the tblogers. Anyone knw whether this design comes with sliding windows instead of casement? Im thinking of installing for my living room corridor windows.

08E6631F-160A-4AE3-8DFF-FCB81DEE6890-9783-000007A8808AA1C4.jpg

Edited by Nexer

Went to HN expo sale and finally got the first item for my new home...

B13E455E-750C-452E-961E-C684CC986CA6-11889-0000097D9D93148F.jpg

Phillips airfryer @ $248!

Wanted to buy WM, fridge and Yamaha sound bar, but cant find what we wanted... :(

Took some time to walk around the home expo too. I have always wanted to do a brickwall on my tv wall, but saw now have something call wall panels. Msdpanel quoted me $1700 for a 2.6m by 3m panels. Dilemma now...ask contractor to do it or juz install the panels?

Anyone have tried installing wall panels instead?

Sofa checked! From Hommage lifestyle. As usual, Eric & wife r very patient and friendly. Highly recommended!!!

We ordered the 3 seater instead of L-shape. Happy with the price too :)

DFBEA1B9-7118-4536-A76B-F6DFAEB7E6FC-1342-000000DBE4A29C9E.jpg

Edited by Nexer

After so many months of waiting...im getting my keys later in the morning!!

As long last i have a home of my own with my beloved woman. Hopefully it will be a smooth process tmr, any thing tat i need to do or look out for at hdb hub?

Edited by Nexer

Hi fellow renotalkers

My WTB has decided to have a Scandinavian style kitchen in white/cream colour. :jawdrop:

But I'm having difficulty in sourcing for a good carpenter who is experienced in Scan. style carpentry works. :bangwall:

Does anyone of you have recommendations or lobangs? :dribble:

I'm looking at about 26ft long of cabinet works and 18ft of solid top.

My budget is about $5,000.

Pls help... :bow:

U can consider Ikea kitchen cabinet if u want those cabinet door with the moulding designs .. else can just hire carpenter to do normal laminate cabinet but you can add in some special hinges to make it have scandi feeling. Normal carpentry cabinet fabrication dun come with the moulding design, these kind of designs may need paint spray.

I also doing similar kitchen like this and I like to use the subway tiles as the backsplash but husband didn't want .. so u can consider to use subway tiles and can have the effect of your pictures attached ~

As long last i have a home of my own with my beloved woman. Hopefully it will be a smooth process tmr, any thing tat i need to do or look out for at hdb hub?

Congratulate ! I still need to wait for another week more to get my key ... Looking forward to see your reno progress.

congrats!! =) enjoy creating your own home! :D