Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Some pictures taken from iphone for the kitchen, the lightings haven't up .. so only took some corners :

1355647438-2875709763_n.jpg

1355647469-1465163648_n.jpg

We also used kompactop for counter bar table top :

1355647520-2491932315_n.jpg

Wanted to get Kompactop for my kitchen but the salesperson told me "NO NO" if I intend to do heavy cooking everyday and die die cannot put a hot pan on the surface top. The design is so nice and classic but cannot use for my new house...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Really like the concept of your house, can post some photo of your kitchen? Love yr deco too....

Whitewonderland, thanks ~ will post more after the lightings are up. The electrician still have no time to come to install them, we are going to hang 3 lightings at the counterbar.

Wanted to get Kompactop for my kitchen but the salesperson told me "NO NO" if I intend to do heavy cooking everyday and die die cannot put a hot pan on the surface top. The design is so nice and classic but cannot use for my new house...

The salesperson is from Kompactop?

From their website, the kompactop shall be able to handle for hot stuffs .. so far I didn't encounter any problems with the kompactop and normally we will put something under the hot stuff to protect the table top.

Whitewonderland, thanks ~ will post more after the lightings are up. The electrician still have no time to come to install them, we are going to hang 3 lightings at the counterbar.

From their website, the kompactop shall be able to handle for hot stuffs .. so far I didn't encounter any problems with the kompactop and normally we will put something under the hot stuff to protect the table top.

Yup... That's what the sales person told me as well. But as you know, when you have a helper at home and when you go heavy cooking on a daily basis, accidents might just occur and the whole kompactop panel will be gone. I really love the look of the the Kompactop but sigh...

Hi eekenji,

You have a photograph showing your whole kitchen? To show the kompactop?

The ceiling fan being painted by my husband, original from previous owner and we just changed the color from dark brown to white color. Hope the new color will match with our theme ~

1354082887-69039349_m.jpg

Hi

Can you share how the painting of the fan is done from dark brown to white? What kind of paint to spray on it? Tks for sharing.

Yup... That's what the sales person told me as well. But as you know, when you have a helper at home and when you go heavy cooking on a daily basis, accidents might just occur and the whole kompactop panel will be gone. I really love the look of the the Kompactop but sigh...

I didn't aware that the kompactop cannot sustain heat, will take note on this and have to inform the confinement nanny as well.

From their website, this is the features of kompactop : KOMPACTOP is an extremely durable, waterproof, non-porous material, which made it the ideal solution for surfaces that are in constant contact with water and food.

It also achieves a fire rating of CLASS 2 BS EN 476 Part 2 as per their FAQ.

Hi eekenji,

You have a photograph showing your whole kitchen? To show the kompactop?

Just took some pics of the whole kitchen with kompactop, will share soon ...

Took some pictures of incomplete kitchen ... still pending the lightings of counterbar to be installed and might getting more shelves, quite empty for current settings :unsure:

The whole kitchen :

1355834453-3333149343_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from counter bar :

1355834457-1125822403_n.jpg

Angle from washer and dryer area :

1355834445-2400290625_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from microwave :

1355834437-2842071598_n.jpg

Angle from the lovely clock :

1355834460-3116703943_n.jpg

Hi

Can you share how the painting of the fan is done from dark brown to white? What kind of paint to spray on it? Tks for sharing.

Just used the normal spray paint which can get from those neighbourhood ... but my husband found it was more difficult to spray paint, instead, he changed to those nippon paint.

Hi eekenji,

do u mind sharing where u got your dining table? maybe the dimension and price too? I'm looking for one similar to yours.

TIA

I got my dining table from Franc Franc at Vivocity which cost less than 600 sgd, but pls take note the quality is not good. You can refer to my old post.

Details of dimension is updated inside my blog.

I didn't aware that the kompactop cannot sustain heat, will take note on this and have to inform the confinement nanny as well.

From their website, this is the features of kompactop : KOMPACTOP is an extremely durable, waterproof, non-porous material, which made it the ideal solution for surfaces that are in constant contact with water and food.

Tell your confinement nanny to be careful lor... best if you buy some coasters and place them on the kompactop in case your confinement nanny need to put a hot pot on the surface top. Afterall, it is just a piece of laminate and resistance to heat will not be as good as compared to stones. Anyway, loving your kitchen a lot. I will have to choose a light brown colour caesarstone for my kitchen top as my helper has to cook 2 meals a day for a family of 6.

I also saw this brand and really like it. Super unique special and slim. Just that overall dont suit my theme. And my htb dont believe such a thin piece is lasting. Haiz.

Me again!

May I know where did you get your common toilet's mirror set? And it's cost? Does it come with the wooden portion? Looks great.

Edited by wowach