Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Hi June, I think I am suffering from post-renovation withdrawal syndrome. I miss the renovation journey and of course only the good bit. The part when you start off with an empty place and eventually birthing a completed and warm home :) other than that, we have become home bodies, always staying in to enjoy the comforts of our place. How about you?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

June : Really creative and nice looking rack

Did you lacquer or paint the wood ? I am afraid the moist in the bathroom may damage the wood stand

Makanlogy : Hope the house rectifications are all done and its good to stay at home, this show you have a cosy home ^^

(*Most important no need to spend money outside and squeeze with ppl)

June : Really creative and nice looking rack

Did you lacquer or paint the wood ? I am afraid the moist in the bathroom may damage the wood stand

Makanlogy : Hope the house rectifications are all done and its good to stay at home, this show you have a cosy home ^^

(*Most important no need to spend money outside and squeeze with ppl)

Hi Songz, I didn't lacquer the wood bcos I don't expect to use it for a very long time. If the wood gets spoilt or when I get sick of it, I will replace it. That's the fun of DIY :)

Hi June, I think I am suffering from post-renovation withdrawal syndrome. I miss the renovation journey and of course only the good bit. The part when you start off with an empty place and eventually birthing a completed and warm home :) other than that, we have become home bodies, always staying in to enjoy the comforts of our place. How about you?

I know exactly what you mean! I missed reno too after it ended but i kept myself busy with the furnishing. Thats a much cheaper way of changing the way the place looks.

By the way, I like how you hang your plants outside the door. Makes the place looks very inviting. ive been toying with the idea of having lots of indoor greenery eg. Wall planters, hanging planters and hydroponics for herbs in the kitchen etc. It's a tough project given that I'm not getting professional help and I'm slowly building it bit by bit. Hopefully I will make some progress by year end :)

hey!! the soaking/laundry powder boxes where you get it from ah? :D

Hi, they're from Howards world

• Like 1

I have been wanting to decorate my white fridge for the longest time but was simply too lazy. it's not that my fridge is ugly, but I find it a bit too stark next to my black carpentry. But since it's FOC (from the sellers), I really can't complain.

Anyway, I finally moved my lazy bones today and dressed it up.

This is how the fridge looks before makeover

14118924231_46fd901203.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

And here's how it looks now

13935749429_13d2620b07.jpg

photo.JPG by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

13935502900_76ae175c1f.jpg

photo.JPG by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

13935928150_526548954b.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

A white fridge is like a plain canvas; there are so many ways of dressing it up. I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone here. Besides dressing up the fridge, I'm also creating a huge

'notice board' for myself. hopefully I wont forget what I'm supposed to buy or do.

Edited by June

• Like 1

Haha "duties of a slave"! This is so funny and nice way to spice up the fridge :)

Edited by Makanology

Reno is just the beginning... Keep it up.. I read your blog twice and still find it refreshing.

Now, I am debating to paint the ikea step stool or spray paint it! That's after reading your paint jobs!

Reno is just the beginning... Keep it up.. I read your blog twice and still find it refreshing.

Now, I am debating to paint the ikea step stool or spray paint it! That's after reading your paint jobs!

Thanks! painting needs a lot of patience but you have better control over the result. Spray paint is fast but sometimes you get bubbles. The stool which I hand painted is looking so good now after numerous people had sat on it and 'abused' it.. Friends thought I lugged it back from Bali or got it custom made. The wood looks like its from a mature tree but it's just the paint.. :)

why not go all the way down the fridge ?

Hi, i didn't go down the whole fridge because I ran out of the chalkboard sticker.