Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Wong

寒舍

OMG :jawdrop:

when house warming? not sure can invite me? :dribble:

House warming???? Hiaz.... after spending so much on renovation, looks like we gg to hv salad (grass from downstairs) for 3 meals

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ic...I thought to install one but was thinking if I still need a key for the gate, then defeat the purpose of keyless entry?

Main gate using key. No budget for digital lock

No it's not that. The digital lock behind have a knob for lock and unlock. Any one can just extend the hand behind the gate to unlock the digital lock. That's why we didn't install.

We have spent almost $150K all in thats including furnitures, lightnings and etc etc....

wow! Remember to buy your unit number, see if Singaporepool can subsidy some of your renovation cost... :yamseng:

wow! Remember to buy your unit number, see if Singaporepool can subsidy some of your renovation cost... :yamseng:

Came out 2nd price no. Jump. Didn't buy . tele no. last week also 2nd price., I buy another no.

KNS so near yet so far

We have spent almost $150K all in thats including furnitures, lightnings and etc etc....

Wow does $150k include VO?

Came out 2nd price no. Jump. Didn't buy . tele no. last week also 2nd price., I buy another no.

KNS so near yet so far

Bro, dun worry. This coming Wed zhun zhun strike 1st prize, swee boh? :yamseng:

Love to, but we didn't include that

To build a dream home there is a price to pay.

We bite the bullet... :fire:

Edited by popcornm3

Love to, but we didn't include that

To build a dream house there is a price to pay.

We bite the bullet... :fire:

Ah, I understand. Don't worry the pain goes away after a while. And it really does wonders to your mood when you back to a gorgeous home. :)

Does seem like reno costs have gone up quite a bit over the past year? Looking back my reno is relatively cheap compared to the recent ones by you, summersann, etc. But at the time I did mine, I was actually quite embarrassed to mention the cost. :P

Hi Adidaem, I actually didn't want to change house even thou my

Wife keep on bombing me every day. But after seeing your blog, I was so inspired

By your house and was dreaming of having my own "lau teng lau kar" aka upstairs downstair

Thanks for your blog, we have benefit so much from there

Thumbs up :good:

Wife keep on bombing me every day. But after seeing your blog, I was so inspired

By your house and was dreaming of having my own "lau teng lau kar" aka upstairs downstair

Hehe, really ah? :lol:

Always wondered if my blog has influenced anyone (whether in a big or small way) to buy an EM. So nice to finally 'meet' someone! I was also inspired by other EM owners, so it's nice to be able to spread the 'love'. :D

Btw it takes a while to get used to the stairs hor. Think it took me abt 3 months to go up/down-stairs without mentally grumbling.