Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatFatFamily

A Single Mother's Dream Home

Got.. He gave to upstairs, downstairs, diagonal neighbours.. Downstairs lift lobbies also got put..

1 or 2 days b4 my renovation starts, I went to my right, left up and down neighbours to give them cakes and also informed that my renovation is gg to start, told them to bear with us for the time being.. My neighbours all beri beri nice, even the workers have to work on saturdays, whole day ok not half day, none of my neighbours complain leh. So sometimes must do some PR works..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1 or 2 days b4 my renovation starts, I went to my right, left up and down neighbours to give them cakes and also informed that my renovation is gg to start, told them to bear with us for the time being.. My neighbours all beri beri nice, even the workers have to work on saturdays, whole day ok not half day, none of my neighbours complain leh. So sometimes must do some PR works..

I read this in your own blog (or somewhere else). It totally inspired me to do the same, hahaha :P Thanks for your tips! :D

We did that too.. Except no yummlicious cakes for them.. Hehe..

Good tips..! Next time will do that.. :)

i put gong tao inside the cake :notti: :notti:

i put gong tao inside the cake :notti: :notti:

Wah good idea... errmm what is gong tao? Lol!

Me in 2nd week.of reno... too late to do PR or not hehehehe

Edited by salseraritz

To apply permit, because even collect keys liao, it takes 48 hrs for it to be effective under ur name in hdb system. Plus the fact that permit needs few days for approval.. Therefore, a total wait for 1 week before can start reno. Hence, by getting the seller to sign this form, contractors can apply permit under ur seller name first in order not to delay time. However, seller will be at risk if anything shall happen between the transition from seller's name to your name..

Aiyo.. I very "chong hei" hor? Haha

Hi, I'm sorry to borrow ur thread, Can I ask if this idemnity form still applicable or HDB don't use them anymore cos My ID told me that there is some changes on the rules therefore they need e actual owner to take over before we can apply. Anyone care to enlighten me.

Sure.. Younger son still hospitalised.. Will upload this weekend.. :)

And congrats to you on your EM! :D Have a happy & smooth reno journey.. :D

FFF, hope ur younger boy will recover quickly.

Hi, I'm sorry to borrow ur thread, Can I ask if this idemnity form still applicable or HDB don't use them anymore cos My ID told me that there is some changes on the rules therefore they need e actual owner to take over before we can apply. Anyone care to enlighten me.

Not sure about the changes in any rules on this indemnity form, but we got our seller to sign the form so that our ID can apply for permit and start work the day after we collect our keys. Seller has signed it, and passed us a photocopy of his IC as well. Our ID has it and is using it for permit submission in a few weeks' time.

Not sure about the changes in any rules on this indemnity form, but we got our seller to sign the form so that our ID can apply for permit and start work the day after we collect our keys. Seller has signed it, and passed us a photocopy of his IC as well. Our ID has it and is using it for permit submission in a few weeks' time.

Hi, May I know when ur Reno starting..