Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatFatFamily

A Single Mother's Dream Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I'm sorry to borrow ur thread, Can I ask if this idemnity form still applicable or HDB don't use them anymore cos My ID told me that there is some changes on the rules therefore they need e actual owner to take over before we can apply. Anyone care to enlighten me.

Idemnity form is still in use.. As long sellers sign together with their photocopy IC will do.. :)

My EM is the same layout as yours but mine is corridor unit.

Your unit is much much better cos it's corridor end. You can buy the recess area too, cos my neighbour bought the recess area and the unit become super big!

My EM is the same layout as yours but mine is corridor unit.

Your unit is much much better cos it's corridor end. You can buy the recess area too, cos my neighbour bought the recess area and the unit become super big!

Hi jsll, thanks.. Where is your EM?

My EM comes with the big recess area.. :)

Dear All..

After a week of reno..

This is my Foyer.. Platform is not up yet, Platform will be the last part to prevent it from scratches.

Foyer_zps6e99a26b.jpg

This is still my Foyer. Window overlooking kitchen & living.

FoyerWindow_zpsbc75f2aa.jpg

Entrance from the Foyer. Platform will be up to the entrance area.

Entrancefromfoyer_zps5e2b4805.jpg

Edited by FatFatFamily

Stairs railings have been cut.

They will be extended soon & layed with timber wood.

Seamless glass will be up in 3 weeks time. Requested for 1 whole piece of glass, instead of 2 pieces joint together.

Stairs_zps191f8753.jpg

Kids Toilet (toilet bowl part)

KidsToilet_zpsab869d34.jpg

Kids Toilet - Mosiac (shower screen part, shower screen not yet up)

Pipes will be concealed next week.

KidsToiletMosiac_zps05f54ec2.jpg

Master Toilet

Pipes will be concealed next week.

MBRToilet_zps483a917e.jpg

Edited by FatFatFamily

Design Firm: Design 4 Space Pte Ltd

Designer: Victor Austin (Amazingly patient & talented gentleman)

My requirements: Clean, fresh, easy to maintain, love spaces. Modern Contemp.

Confirmation of designs: 70% (ID is still working on improvements)

This will be my living:

Living_zps05c1c498.jpg

Kitchen:

OverviewofKitchenliving_zpseec9f544.jpg

Master Toilet:

master_bath_zpsb3b8a87a.jpg

Hi FatFatFamily, your 3D drawing shows your living room stretches to the balcony area. Looking at the actual photo, there are beams and pillar that separates the living room and balcony. Care to share how does you construct and hide away the beams and pillars? How does your cove light and false ceiling construct? Thanx

Hi FatFatFamily, your 3D drawing shows your living room stretches to the balcony area. Looking at the actual photo, there are beams and pillar that separates the living room and balcony. Care to share how does you construct and hide away the beams and pillars? How does your cove light and false ceiling construct? Thanx

Hi HappyAng.. That picture was only 70% accurate. Beams cannot be hacked at all..wait kena fine..hehe! So my beam will still be there..However ID say leave it to him as he will manage that ugly fat beam.. Haha! As for the pillars, we will leave it there to flush it in with built in display cabinet, as for the other corner, will be throwing beanbags to slack.. :)

Currently, because I am a very Kan Jiong spider.. Kept pushing my ID until he very stress & losing weight... He asked me don't go up everyday liaoz.. Haha..!

He proposed next visit for me to go up will be 1st Dec.. So I will upload more progress then.. :)

Hi HappyAng.. That picture was only 70% accurate. Beams cannot be hacked at all..wait kena fine..hehe! So my beam will still be there..However ID say leave it to him as he will manage that ugly fat beam.. Haha! As for the pillars, we will leave it there to flush it in with built in display cabinet, as for the other corner, will be throwing beanbags to slack.. :)

Currently, because I am a very Kan Jiong spider.. Kept pushing my ID until he very stress & losing weight... He asked me don't go up everyday liaoz.. Haha..!

He proposed next visit for me to go up will be 1st Dec.. So I will upload more progress then.. :)

I believe there are pipes on one side of the wall, you do the display cabinet to hide the pipe? Please post more photos (when you next visit your unit) of how your ID hide the ugly fat beam, ok? Thanx. :yamseng:

I believe there are pipes on one side of the wall, you do the display cabinet to hide the pipe? Please post more photos (when you next visit your unit) of how your ID hide the ugly fat beam, ok? Thanx. :yamseng:

Yes.. Cut the existing pipes & concealed it with a display cabinate. Previous owner put a washing machine there!! Gasp!!

Sure, will post it after 1st Dec.. :)

Hi FatFatFamily, yap. Understand that 3D drawings and actual may vary after a physical check and measurement of the unit on taking possession. Me also face same problem. :o

Good luck. See more pics from u on 1 Dec.

Hi All! I'm back into action!

Been so busy with work work work!

Clearing work so next week can have looooong loooong leave till next year! Going to shift in soon, so gotta be prepared with all the cleaning weapons!!! Haha..

A sneak preview of my staircase area, discussed this idea for quite sometime, decided not to use wood, but to make it look like "engraved out from the wall". Lightings are not up yet for the cross.

IMG_2515_zpsbf5f0af6.jpg