Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatFatFamily

A Single Mother's Dream Home

Went to HAFARY (Defu Ave 1) yesterday, served by Debra & Marco. GREAT service!!

IMG_2178_zps871b6fa7.jpg

I chose this tile for one of the walls in the kitchen!

They only left 5 tiles.(Islandwide no more stocks already)

So I took them all! hehe.. My ID creative ideas kicked in by playing around with these 5 tiles because I DIE DIE also want these tiles.

See.. I'm stubborn. Very. :yeah:

Here it is.. Fell in love with this tile at first sight.

IMG_2177_zpsec408eeb.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The dining and the island lightings sure looks swee...:good:

Thank you sygnur! I love these too.. My ID approved it at an instant! Or probably he was already too drained out by me to comment. :lol:

He was with me from 12:30pm to 9pm.. poor guy.. He is really very hardworking! So far he has not got any scolding from me yet.. :P

Wow.. 80K COV..

Yup, all included, even the bathroom accessories.. Air-cons also good ones (Daikin).

Maybe you can discuss with your ID and see what others he can FOC for you.

If your quote of 80K excludes all these, probably it might cost you another 5K to 10K more to buy the remaining items.

Get as many quotes as possible then compare.

Maybe your ID might mark down the price when he/she feels the existence of their potential competitors.. =)

Hi, great to chance upon yr thread and had pleasure reading it. I too owe a EM and looking at renovation now.

Only got 4 firm to quote and easily everyone quoted 78-86k without aircon,sanitary wares...etc.

Can u share with me how to get the most out of them or can u share yr ID with me.. Appreciate any help..since

I know nuts about renovation and ID. Thank u in advance.. And keep yr posts coming as you will be my guiding light. (:

Not forgetting, I retained the marble flooring on 1st floor and 2nd floor parquet flooring for all rooms and stairs.

Hence, I think the quotes I got are exorbitant.

Hi, great to chance upon yr thread and had pleasure reading it. I too owe a EM and looking at renovation now.

Only got 4 firm to quote and easily everyone quoted 78-86k without aircon,sanitary wares...etc.

Can u share with me how to get the most out of them or can u share yr ID with me.. Appreciate any help..since

I know nuts about renovation and ID. Thank u in advance.. And keep yr posts coming as you will be my guiding light. (:

If your marble flooring is a nice design, i suggest keep it and repolish will do.. It will look great! Else hack also very sayangzz..

When are you planning to start your renovation works?

So far, out of many firms who quoted me, this ID I engaged is the best value (considering what I'm renovating).. If you would like, why not pm me your contact, then I can get him to call you..? :)

Edited by FatFatFamily

Hi FFF

Thank you for the prompt reply. Already PM you my contact. Hope to hear from him soon.

Yes.. my marble/parquet flooring is in good condition, just need a good polish.

Actually was about to make a decision this week since my wedding is about 4-5 months from now.

But i wasnt as well-planned like you.I brought my EM in 2008 and left it empty till recently.

However, after reading your blog. I realized how unprepared i was. :bangwall:

Hi FFF

Thank you for the prompt reply. Already PM you my contact. Hope to hear from him soon.

Yes.. my marble/parquet flooring is in good condition, just need a good polish.

Actually was about to make a decision this week since my wedding is about 4-5 months from now.

But i wasnt as well-planned like you.I brought my EM in 2008 and left it empty till recently.

However, after reading your blog. I realized how unprepared i was. :bangwall:

Wah! 2008? 4 yrs vacant..

Hmm.. I'm one 10-legged kanjiong spider.. :D

Seriously, i'm not very well planned.. My ID did it all for me..

He is not bad so far.. Whether he do my reno good or not must wait till my house is ready.. Haha..

哈哈... i bought it during the economic crisis while i was single then. But i was staying with my parents then. Got to know my wifey 2 years ago and only planning to get it done up since we are tying the knots soon. :yamseng:

哈哈... i bought it during the economic crisis while i was single then. But i was staying with my parents then. Got to know my wifey 2 years ago and only planning to get it done up since we are tying the knots soon. :yamseng:

Lucky u!!! now EM is so exp ! kio tio kim ! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Congrats on you getting married soon!! :D

My ID will call you tomorrow. :)

Hi, FFF

Long time did not visit renotalk for couple of years and now I want to get some new ideas for reno EM. Because your house floor plan is same as my house, so I wish to see you completed nice home after renovation. My house was purchased in early year 2007, and my balcony did not do any renovation because I think i can plant some flower and green plant, but now still empty.

I will follow you update and get some good ideas.

Thanks you