Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatFatFamily

A Single Mother's Dream Home

I would like to buy a washing machine with a separate dryer.. Which brand is the most water & energy saving? I have heard good reviews on BOSCH.. Besides ever-joint shop at AMK, any other places to recommend who have good competitive pricings..? Thanks!! =)

Hi, u might want to consider city gas dryer. I took the package heater plus dryer. Both consumpe on gas not electricity

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

All the best to your reno, will be following to c the outcome. I also just booked a gen 1 EM...1st appt. on 12/12/12 :good:

By the time I get the keys will be CNY period...reno will have to start after tat...sianz...move in ard March...current hse have to hand over by Jan next yr (so fast)..will be squeezing in my in-laws 4rm for the time being and renting storage to store my big items.

You better have some backup plans incase need to move out early...not easy to move out at one go...talking abt that must start packing liao...sianz

Huh, didnt your buyer already agreed the date of moving out? How long extensions did they agree when you guys sign the OTP? If worst come to worst just pay them rental lor...

It was agreed & even signed.

They are being difficult... Told them I will try to move out as earlier as I can..

When negotiating selling price, they even said will let me stay 2.5 mths FOC (extension).

That was why I decided to sell to them.. Now they roti prata lor... =(

Hope u can come out with some agreement with both buyer n seller.... Get ur agent to be involve in sorting this.... Try not to get too stress....:D

Thanks Potatoes... Sigh, I am trying to relax liao.. now sons exams over liao, more time to focus on my coming exams & renovations..

Yup agree!Actually most of the jobs are done by different sub-contractors, some even work as odd-job workers and they do not belong to any particular company.

My first ID that I engaged was the worst of the worst! pui pui pui!!

Everytime I think of her, I will get very worked up.

NO knowledge, NO EQ, NO IQ.. worse still, charge me $350 per drawing where all details were wrong. :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Hi, u might want to consider city gas dryer. I took the package heater plus dryer. Both consumpe on gas not electricity

I also wish for this, unfortunately, my area no citygas. :(

Only can use cylinder gas.. *worried about safety*...

Induction stove came to my mind.

Easy to clean, safe, but my electrical bill might kill me....

All the best to your reno, will be following to c the outcome. I also just booked a gen 1 EM...1st appt. on 12/12/12 :good:

By the time I get the keys will be CNY period...reno will have to start after tat...sianz...move in ard March...current hse have to hand over by Jan next yr (so fast)..will be squeezing in my in-laws 4rm for the time being and renting storage to store my big items.

You better have some backup plans incase need to move out early...not easy to move out at one go...talking abt that must start packing liao...sianz

Oh! Congrats Onn!

Beautiful date..

I also hope the outcome of my reno will be good.. my boys are so excited! I just love to see their "Oh My God" smile.. haha!

Oh dear.. I have not packed mine yet.. :unsure:

Design Firm: Design 4 Space Pte Ltd

Designer: Victor Austin (Amazingly patient & talented gentleman)

My requirements: Clean, fresh, easy to maintain, love spaces. Modern Contemp.

Confirmation of designs: 70% (ID is still working on improvements)

This will be my living:

Living_zps05c1c498.jpg

Kitchen:

OverviewofKitchenliving_zpseec9f544.jpg

Master Toilet:

master_bath_zpsb3b8a87a.jpg

Edited by FatFatFamily

Just a little comment on the living room feature wall, maybe the mirrored surface below the TV would be a bit hard to maintain from kids fingerprints and such... raised platform may also be a stumbling point, literally.

Congrats on ur new Hse n all the best for your Reno! I m also a new em owner. Permit just submitted hoping that things will go smoothly as we face same pattern buyer and worse, seller too.

All the best n hope to see more updates!!

Just a little comment on the living room feature wall, maybe the mirrored surface below the TV would be a bit hard to maintain from kids fingerprints and such... raised platform may also be a stumbling point, literally.

Hi cleong.. Thanks for your advice.. :) Hm, guess have to teach them not to touch the mirrors.. Else *piak piak*!! Haha..

Platform should be okay.. Only thing I worry is my corgi is going to nibble on it & treat it as his entertainment.. Haha..

There are going to be a few amendments.. I still feel cove lights are hard to maintain.. Dust will settle there easily if I'm going to install a ceiling fan.. :(

Congrats on ur new Hse n all the best for your Reno! I m also a new em owner. Permit just submitted hoping that things will go smoothly as we face same pattern buyer and worse, seller too.

All the best n hope to see more updates!!

Hi andrina! Congrats to you too!!

Oh well., i'm facing the same fate..

My buyer wants me out of the house soon.

Seller cannot move out earlier too, however, they signed the indemnity form le.. I too, hope no more funny patterns from my buyer..

Hope to see your reno updates soon!! :)

The design look clean neat nice! Enjoy the Reno ! :)

Thanks spikedoll.. Haha.. Too clean feel until cannot 'tahan'! Haha.. Will discuss with ID on different colours to play around with..

Hi cleong.. Thanks for your advice.. :) Hm, guess have to teach them not to touch the mirrors.. Else *piak piak*!! Haha..

Platform should be okay.. Only thing I worry is my corgi is going to nibble on it & treat it as his entertainment.. Haha..

There are going to be a few amendments.. I still feel cove lights are hard to maintain.. Dust will settle there easily if I'm going to install a ceiling fan.. :(

Oh yes cove lights.. me too finds it is not ez to maintain ans i imagine creepy crawlies makes it as their hideout.. but the other half wants it badly.. he promised to do cleaning buttttttt... i reckon it will be a long term duty for him.. dilema.. tho design wise it definitely give a nice lighting effect...