Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatFatFamily

A Single Mother's Dream Home

Thanks!! No choice, challenging circumstances made me stronger over time.. "myrick88" bought the EM at tampines, mine is at lakeside.. Hehe

Oops.. lakeside..hehehe.. crossed eye me..

Anyhoos i still envy ur strong willpower babe.. if only i have kids of my own.. hopefully shifting to my new love nest, new aura.. i'd be blessed with baby dust... ok i side tracked too much.. i will "park" here looking fwd to ur reno progress... will start my t-blog soon.. getting keys this weekend.. reno scheduled to start next tuesday!! Woot woot!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I save the cost of replacing the railing but I'm getting the same set for right side

Also Wife worry that I might crash the glass if I came home drunk :drunk:

Oh haha! You are also a beer drinker? haha!! Alright man!!

Saw your blog, how come halfway no more pics liao..?

So eager to see your final renovation works..! :sport-smiley-018:

Oops.. lakeside..hehehe.. crossed eye me..

Anyhoos i still envy ur strong willpower babe.. if only i have kids of my own.. hopefully shifting to my new love nest, new aura.. i'd be blessed with baby dust... ok i side tracked too much.. i will "park" here looking fwd to ur reno progress... will start my t-blog soon.. getting keys this weekend.. reno scheduled to start next tuesday!! Woot woot!!

You will have kids for sure! Have faith!!

Many a times I really wanted to give up man.. :bangwall:

WoW!!! It's so exciting that you are starting reno works soon!

Let me know once your t-blog is up okie? I will sure follow your blog!

Really excited for you..haha! :dancingqueen:

Edited by FatFatFamily

Hi hi,

We engaged the same ID firm!! But we have yet to collect our keys. Have a smooth reno journey.

Hi, i was contemplating to actually engage an id since im only gettin my keys nextvyear but seeing ur comments ...

Its like making me more sure tat it cud be done :)

Hi, i was contemplating to actually engage an id since im only gettin my keys nextvyear but seeing ur comments ...

Its like making me more sure tat it cud be done :)

It can really be done. And my quote in total is 75K (with all my demands) - felt it is really a good deal *hope*!!

Must really screen & compare, then choose a correct ID who is able to suit your expectations.

When I engaged mine, I told him my expectations and my type of character as well.. :deal:

Took me 5 mths to find this ID & to sign his quotation.

One thing I like about my ID is, he kept opposing my ideas and he explained his reasons.

Not like some, they will just say "ok ok ok", but in the end when it turns out ugly, they will only say "it is what you wanted".

3D drawings should be out today, hopefully will have the time to upload it tonight.. =) ;)

Edited by FatFatFamily

Drawings are delayed again.. Kaoz.. I'm not very happy..

Congrats on getting corner EM with bog recess area :D.

Where is ur place?

Looks like a major overhaul for ur current unit..... Hope u have s pleasant n smooth Reno :)

Congrats on getting corner EM with bog recess area :D.

Where is ur place?

Looks like a major overhaul for ur current unit..... Hope u have s pleasant n smooth Reno :)

Hi potatoes! Thanks.. It is at lakeside..

I do hope all goes well..

Received stressing news yesterday that my buyer for my current flat wants me move out earlier.

And my seller for my em do not want to move out earlier than expected. Im sandwiched. :furious:

Received stressing news yesterday that my buyer for my current flat wants me move out earlier.

And my seller for my em do not want to move out earlier than expected. Im sandwiched. :furious:

Huh, didnt your buyer already agreed the date of moving out? How long extensions did they agree when you guys sign the OTP? If worst come to worst just pay them rental lor...

Hope u can come out with some agreement with both buyer n seller.... Get ur agent to be involve in sorting this.... Try not to get too stress....:D

Oh haha! You are also a beer drinker? haha!! Alright man!!

Saw your blog, how come halfway no more pics liao..?

So eager to see your final renovation works..! :sport-smiley-018:

Now most of the time they are doing wiring, pastering and false ceiling so not much to see, once they have cleared the debris and start painting then we will post more pictures... Wait wait wait....

Drawings are delayed again.. Kaoz.. I'm not very happy..

Through my experience and ever since we started with our renovation, I have learnt something, all IDs are the same, whenever they promised you someting just give them 50% discount, +++ and minus ... every single item u want they will add $$$$$ and nothing is free.

A piece of advice, high class they are call "Interior Designer" but actually they are only co-ordinator so you pay high for their services. When the renovation start, you must always make time to go to the site to c c and look look, never never depend on them because its not their house so they are not so observance than us. This is what me and my husband do, either he goes or I go whenever we got time

Through my experience and ever since we started with our renovation, I have learnt something, all IDs are the same, whenever they promised you someting just give them 50% discount, +++ and minus ... every single item u want they will add $$$$$ and nothing is free.

A piece of advice, high class they are call "Interior Designer" but actually they are only co-ordinator so you pay high for their services. When the renovation start, you must always make time to go to the site to c c and look look, never never depend on them because its not their house so they are not so observance than us. This is what me and my husband do, either he goes or I go whenever we got time

Yup agree!Actually most of the jobs are done by different sub-contractors, some even work as odd-job workers and they do not belong to any particular company.