Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatFatFamily

A Single Mother's Dream Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Happy for you , I made a mistake buying a 5 rm and now hoping to buy a em. Need to wait another 4 years.... I like your design specially the corner house.. Will be learning and see you transform you beautiful home sweet home.

Wow the current EM condition is very run down, seller really very lucky to get 43K COV !! :jawdrop:

Haha.. My mum nearly fainted when I told her 43k COV, but guess that's the current market rate at that time.. My new neighbour who bought the unit beside mine, condition is much worse! She said, given the original state she had bought from previous owner, she can rent the place to Mediacorp to shoot horror films!! Haha!

Happy for you , I made a mistake buying a 5 rm and now hoping to buy a em. Need to wait another 4 years.... I like your design specially the corner house.. Will be learning and see you transform you beautiful home sweet home.

Hi Roblon, thanks! It was hard to find corner unit with recess area.. Especially a 159sqm area. My housing agent put in a lot of hard work to find a EM with my criterias.. I have to thank him for "tahan-ing" my fussiness. Haha! Stay tuned to see my upcoming 3D drawings.. Took me 5 mths to plan my budget & themes.. =)

Congrats & very nice house!! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks ehspro.. Had a lot of problems planning on my master bedroom actually. Because I insisted on a walk-in wardrobe with such restricted space, plus the fact that the window is a whole long stretch..

However, my ID and I had worked it out.. and I'm so happy with the new design which can finally accomodate my walk-in wardrobe.. Haha!!

Thanks ehspro.. Had a lot of problems planning on my master bedroom actually. Because I insisted on a walk-in wardrobe with such restricted space, plus the fact that the window is a whole long stretch..

However, my ID and I had worked it out.. and I'm so happy with the new design which can finally accomodate my walk-in wardrobe.. Haha!!

Remember to share your 3Ds hor!! :rolleyes:

😱😱😱 the original state is really horrific....

But, im sure, after the reno works, it'll look fantastic..

Cant wait for ur 3D drawing...

We have the same railing design. are u going to change or retain it?

BTW if u going to hack off every thing. the condition of house is not a concern ;)

Oh yes.. Must hack! Haha! Going to change to glass railings with stainless railings by the side..

Have you changed yours already ma? =)

😱😱😱 the original state is really horrific....

But, im sure, after the reno works, it'll look fantastic..

Cant wait for ur 3D drawing...

Haha.. I would say the owner already kept it quite well for 25 yrs..

Yeah man.. I can't wait to see the hackings & the final works.. Hehe

I would like to buy a washing machine with a separate dryer.. Which brand is the most water & energy saving? I have heard good reviews on BOSCH.. Besides ever-joint shop at AMK, any other places to recommend who have good competitive pricings..? Thanks!! =)

Edited by FatFatFamily

Oh yes.. Must hack! Haha! Going to change to glass railings with stainless railings by the side..

Have you changed yours already ma? =)

I save the cost of replacing the railing but I'm getting the same set for right side

Also Wife worry that I might crash the glass if I came home drunk :drunk:

Edited by popcornm3