Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyAng

Renovation Journey For Our Em @ B.batok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Things to share on switches which we did...

e4ddbc95-b1fd-47c3-aefe-7602f3bec201_zps743334fa.jpg

I request for a 2 way switch for entrance light. Red arrow is to switch on the light when u can back from home at night, blue arrow is to switch off the entrance light. So that u no need to go back to the entrance to switch off the light. The green arrow will be the little foyer that ID will personally be doing the pebble wash for us.

photo79_zps2840f528.jpg

Notice the power point on the left side of the photo? I put a switch there for fan, steamboat cooker or for vacuum cleaner to vacuum the stairs or dinning area.

4d5f88c0-c274-4572-9b73-6e6687e0b7f1_zps44e9af60.jpg

Another 2 way switch for stairs.

596c1c62-ad08-48ba-a3c7-2e607b1cacb3_zpsaf4a9449.jpg

2 way switch for lights (red and blue arrow), 2 way switch for storage heater (green and pink arrow)

Like :thumbs up: for ur kitchen :) asker wife give discount la. Lololol. Enjoy ur candlelight dinner

We have many 2way switches too but we did the 2/3/4 gang ones so that we dun have so many switch around. :)

Go set-up a facebook page for your Tiffany blue kitchen and we will all go 'Like' it. It is faster this way, else your next candle light dinner will be next Valentine ;)

Happy Ang, what type of lighting do u use for your breakfast/bar counter ; )

Edited by potatoes

Happy Ang, what type of lighting do u use for your breakfast/bar counter ; )

Philips LED downlight 3.5W (x2 pcs)

Nice with the lightings on. Can share the dish drainer glass door how does it open/close? Parallel lift? Will it slam when closing?

Thanx bb_1314. Dish drainer glass door is from Hafele. It is vertical lift and comes with soft closing. Do take note that u need to know the weight of the door before buying the lifting mechanism.

photo27_zpsf814cf61.jpg

have you moved in! :)

Not yet. Today meet ID to run through the items need to touch up. Will give him until Thur to touch up all the things we have mention.

Coming Fri will start to wash up the whole place le.. :dancingqueen: Following weeks all my furniture and electrical appliances will arrive.. And we can move-in by end Apr le.. :sport-smiley-004: Really can't wait to move-in to our new place.

Finally, today ID finished almost all the touch up and can handover the unit back to us.

As of today 11pm (before I left the unit), ID together with his two staff are still clearing up the unit. Really appreciate the hard work by the ID and his team.. :good:

Below are the photo I took when he is doing the pebble wash.

photo87_zpscdf7f6ac.jpg

Gonna start cleaning up the whole place and will post more photos when the place is clean up. :dancingqueen: Most of my furniture and electrical appliance are schedule to deliver next week.

When are you moving in? :D

Target to move-in by end Apr when all there furniture and electrical appliance are in. Yesterday and today went up to clean up the place.

Below are some photos to share... :dancingqueen:

photoComplete_C4_zps27fbf3b1.jpg

Entrance view. I propose to add three balcony tiles into the pebble wash. Love the effect.. :good:

photoComplete_D3_zpsdb193f3c.jpg

Breakfast cum bar counter. Will be installing a wine chiller below the counter.

photoComplete_B3_zps768b5f6f.jpg

Another view of breakfast cum bar counter. The two bar stools I purchase from Taobao at RMB $150 each exclude freight charges. SG selling SGD $148 each.. :jawdrop:

Order via Amcon. Service is excellent! Took me 25 mins to assemble two bar stools.

photoComplete_D4_zps65522417.jpg

View of living hall. We purchase a ready-make TV console (right side of the photo), ID help us to incorporate into the feature wall which looks like custom-make. All wires are hidden inside the feature wall and TV console. Altar is custom-make de..

photoComplete_D5_zpsf9c3089a.jpg

Balcony view. We only paint the original brick wall white. Light is also from our Taobao's purchase.. Quality is good!

To be continue...

photoComplete_B4_zpsa3cb0166.jpg

Another purchase from Taobao... Adds a little colour in our plan balcony. Less than RMB $760 (exclude freight) for these.. :sport-smiley-004:

photoComplete_B5_zps8bad0dc3.jpg

Another view of living hall. We do the drawer storage under the stairs and a mini area with a door for bigger items.

photoComplete_C3_zpsadbc4f8a.jpg

Staircase view from level one. Cove light (they are LED strips) is sufficient to lighten up the staircase area. Two down lights is to brighten the walkway also helps to helps to brighten the staircase area too.

photoComplete_E4_zps2cd0af14.jpg

View from level two. ID specially tell tiler and glass sub-con to do a groove on the floor so that the laminate flooring can cover the whole floor without a small kerb to hold the glass railing.

photoComplete_B2_zpsda16cc5b.jpg

Master bedroom. Office armchair at RMB $390.60 took me 15 mins to assemble. Tulip chair for wifey at the dressing table. RMB $368 (IMO abit ex lah.. ) Both chairs quality is good. :good:

To be continue...

Edited by HappyAng