Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyAng

Renovation Journey For Our Em @ B.batok

photocomplete_A3_zps3659f1ad.jpg

Master toilet. Love the toilet.. :dribble: We also purchase a LED crystal light for the vanity above the mirror. Very nice! But can't really see the effect from photo.

photocomplete_A4_zpsc01e59c5.jpg

Loves the Grohe rain shower too. In fact, there's a settee inside the shower area.. but wasn't capture in the photo.

photocomplete_A5_zps1a5befa7.jpg

Common toilet. My mum loves the marble look alike wall tiles.

photoComplete_E3_zps792b4172.jpg

Bedroom two. See no aircon trunking.. :good:

photoComplete_E2_zpsc796b3be.jpg

Bedroom three. Aircon trunking is just below the pillar, but it was plaster up nicely and painted over it. All aircon trunking are smartly hidden and cover up by the discussion with the aircon installer, ID and me. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Walau I really like your toilets.. Can swop with mine?

Seeing your purchase from Taobao makes me very gian leh.. U using amacon? How much is the shipping for the balcony stool and table? So nice!! Care to share the link? Kekekkee

Your house is nicely done up! Can move in soon Liao!

Very very nice house happyang.

How did u conceal the aircon trunking for yr second room?

Thanx NNZ. Aircon trunking are run back to back. Below are the before and after photos, hope it helps.. :good:

photo101_zps851cf8d8.jpg

Bedroom TWO during aircon piping installation...

photoComplete_E3_zps792b4172.jpg

Bedroom TWO after renovation...

photo100_zpsec1b214a.jpg

Bedroom THREE during aircon piping installation...

photoComplete_E2_zpsc796b3be.jpg

Bedroom THREE after renovation...

Hi HappyAng,

Congrats for the successful Reno journey. Nice house and ideas!

:)

Thanx Bro KenLui.. :yamseng:

Walau I really like your toilets.. Can swop with mine?

Seeing your purchase from Taobao makes me very gian leh.. U using amacon? How much is the shipping for the balcony stool and table? So nice!! Care to share the link? Kekekkee

Your house is nicely done up! Can move in soon Liao!

Wahaha... How to swop? :P My wifey loves the master toilet and Tiffany Blue kitchen cabinet and glass backing most.

photoComplete_B4_zpsa3cb0166.jpg

Below is the link for the stools.

http://detail.tmall.com/venus/spu_detail.htm?spm=1003.4.4.6.iy1IzV&no_switch=1&mallstItemId=17384427482&spu_id=208910128&scm=1003.1.03027.0&acm=03027.1003.176

Below is the link for the table.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220m.1000862.1000725.21.gW9zcM&id=16702988651&is_b=1&cat_id=2&q=&rn=b1f7bcb0d4a524ec01a26b76b350e554

Both quality are excellent! I am using Amcon to ship all the chairs (including my master bedroom and bar counter) and table, total 1.4 m3. If only the stools and the table, should be less than 1 m3.. U may wanna add more items as Amcon min charge is 1m3. Happy shopping. Hope it helps. :dancingqueen:

Btw, ur house also very nice. How's the feeling of living in ur new house? What good lobang u got from Taobao, share share leh? :sport-smiley-004:

Lovely house u got there.

Thanx clouds00007... :yamseng:

Hi can ask you something about Amcon? Do they charge you exactly at 1.3 cbm or round up to 2 cbm?

They charge exactly 1.4 m3. But min is 1 m3. Good luck! Happy shopping.

Congrats of being able to move in soon! Let the unpacking begin! :D we're totally still arranging and getting/making things here and there for the house. Feels like it'll take forever :P

Wah seh!! Your Reno looking good! Love how you managed to hide all the aircon trunking. Fantastic idea to just plaster up and paint over the trunking for bedroom 3.

The furniture you got from taobao also berry berry nice leh. Especially your balcony chairs & table. They all look so cute & colorful. Too bad my Chinese cannot pass one, so I don't dare order from taobao. Scarly order the wrong item. Lol. And your bathrooms - look like hotel toilet siah. How's the water pressure for your Grohe rain shower? I'm also thinking of getting one, but will be the Bauloop or Baucurve series. $$$ no enough to get the Euphoria one. ;)

Congrats of being able to move in soon! Let the unpacking begin! :D we're totally still arranging and getting/making things here and there for the house. Feels like it'll take forever :P

We hope can move-in by end of this month. This week my furniture and electrical appliances arrive, hope no hiccups..

Wah seh!! Your Reno looking good! Love how you managed to hide all the aircon trunking. Fantastic idea to just plaster up and paint over the trunking for bedroom 3.

The furniture you got from taobao also berry berry nice leh. Especially your balcony chairs & table. They all look so cute & colorful. Too bad my Chinese cannot pass one, so I don't dare order from taobao. Scarly order the wrong item. Lol. And your bathrooms - look like hotel toilet siah. How's the water pressure for your Grohe rain shower? I'm also thinking of getting one, but will be the Bauloop or Baucurve series. $$$ no enough to get the Euphoria one. ;)

The chairs we bought from Taobao are good and also very good price. Water pressure for Grohe rain shower is ok..

Hi HappyAng , thanks for the link! Will check it out when I'm free :) how do you order via amacon? Email? I tried email to the lady from amacon before but no response leh.

I don't have many purchases from Taobao haha except lightings but unfortunately I had to throw away one coz doesn't fit. One clock broke lol

Hi Happy Ang,

May I ask for your wall shelving at toilet, are you using normal wall tile?

Yours seem to be do up so much nicer as mine... My ID was saying I need to buy granite tile if I want the shelving to be thicker and have smooth edge.

Now mine is 2 pcs of tiles stick together with cement in between and rough edges.

Hope your Joven water heater can tahan... Mine's cranky liao...

Hi HappyAng , thanks for the link! Will check it out when I'm free :) how do you order via amacon? Email? I tried email to the lady from amacon before but no response leh.

I don't have many purchases from Taobao haha except lightings but unfortunately I had to throw away one coz doesn't fit. One clock broke lol

U can call May @ 93862818. So far used once to ship the chairs and table from China, service is good. To save the trouble in coordinating, we pay RMB $50 per link for her to order for us.

Hi Happy Ang,

May I ask for your wall shelving at toilet, are you using normal wall tile?

Yours seem to be do up so much nicer as mine... My ID was saying I need to buy granite tile if I want the shelving to be thicker and have smooth edge.

Now mine is 2 pcs of tiles stick together with cement in between and rough edges.

Mine normal wall tiles le.. Even the sides are the normal homogeneous tiles with mitre joint.

Sofa

We bought a KUKA L-shape sofa @ $3200 from The Montella. We tried many brands and KUKA is one of we have shortlist. KUKA is china brand & distribute to 186 countries.Yes, we know that there's a lot of bad review on The Montella delivery, but we are prepare & willing to take the risk. Gonna keep our finger cross! Will post review after our sofa arrives in Apr.

Dining table

We bought a rectangular white marble top dining table plus six chairs @ $1600 from Mr Decor. Sigh.. Jialat.. After purchase then read about many bad reviews of Mr Decor. Well.. Gonna keep my finger cross ba...

Electrical Appliance

From Hong LiangTV - Sony KDL55HX855 @ $2,800 (really value for money, Sony 55" LED Full HD @ less than $3K!!) c/w Bunchin Stand, 4x 3D glasses, 1x Skype camera

Fridge - Mitsubishi MRV50C

Washing Machine - Samsung WA95W9MIC

I nego with Hong Liang to round off the price for Fridge & Washing Machine to $1,200.Total purchase for three electrical appliance, $4,000 including Gst, delivery and assembly. About 15-20% saving compare to those big mega store.

Schedule the furniture and electrical appliances to deliver tomorrow.

The Montella, sigh... really kena from their bad delivery.

Before we order, the sales person told us that the model that we order is in their warehouse and they will keep for us without any storage fee. But when I called last week to arrange delivery, they told me sofa will reach SG on 20th Apr. I ask them how come when I order, they say have stock now say stock not reach yet? They cannot give me an answer but told me can deliver as per my required date. Yesterday, they told me the sofa delay and can only deliver to us on 2nd May. Sigh... Gonna keep our finger cross for no further delay...

Sony KDL55HX855 discontinued this model.

Kaoz! Sales person recommend either to get Sony KDL55HX955 which we need to top up more than $600 or to get Samsung LED TV.

Any Samsung model 55" LED TV to recommend? Anybody using Samsung 7series LED TV? Any feedback? Thanx in advance..

Thanks HAppy ANg.

By the way, did you make use of one or two tiles joined together for the shelving? What is mitre joint too?

I insisted on 2 tiles and my ID was saying not possible. But 1 pc doesn't look sturdy to me.