Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juxstapose

Journey To Our Home =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the inspection by hdb officer will be conducted before first appt & he/she would have ensured that any unauthorised works should be rectified by the seller before the first appointment.

the inspection before the 2nd inspection is meant for the buyer to ensure that the flat has been vacated.

the inspection by hdb officer will be conducted before first appt & he/she would have ensured that any unauthorised works should be rectified by the seller before the first appointment.

the inspection before the 2nd inspection is meant for the buyer to ensure that the flat has been vacated.

thanks for the info!

Was advised by my colleague to look out & buy big ticket home items now cos its much cheaper during Year End sales!

Like Bed, Fridge, Washer, Hood & Hob.

Just pay a deposit & deliver at a later date. And also should ask if the prices drop at point of delivery, will my final price be lowered.

Anyone tried that & worked?

Any Bed/Fridge/Washer/Hood&Hob sales recently? Shall go scout around this weekend. :notti:

Was advised by my colleague to look out & buy big ticket home items now cos its much cheaper during Year End sales!

Like Bed, Fridge, Washer, Hood & Hob.

Just pay a deposit & deliver at a later date. And also should ask if the prices drop at point of delivery, will my final price be lowered.

Anyone tried that & worked?

Any Bed/Fridge/Washer/Hood&Hob sales recently? Shall go scout around this weekend. :notti:

It will not work coz they will deliver the big ticket items to you by end of Dec if you are buying at discounted pricing. They will not hold for you for a few months and wait for your renovation to be completed coz it will add on to their storage and inventory costs.

Was advised against a built-in oven because it will heat up the surrounding areas when in use. Not so good when surrounding storage are foodstuff that you want to keep away from sun/heat in a cool dry place.

But all the new ECs seem to be having built-in ovens.

Whats the reason?

How often do you use the built-in oven? I gave up on the thoughts of getting a built-in oven and chose a Panasonic Microwave with double grill plus convection functions instead.

The built in oven takes up too much space which I can free up for more storage in the kitchen and even if I am to get one, I will still need to buy a microwave oven for other purposes.

Was advised against a built-in oven because it will heat up the surrounding areas when in use. Not so good when surrounding storage are foodstuff that you want to keep away from sun/heat in a cool dry place.

But all the new ECs seem to be having built-in ovens.

Whats the reason?

I m not sure why some people still want a build in oven when they know they won't use it. ... Enhance the cosmetics of the kitchen? For me, I have it coz my wifey uses it quite often for baking cookies n cakes :)

The current floorplan has the storeroom hacked away & rebuilt at the corner between the toilet & kitchen. Balcony is remove & floor levelled up. Extra area is sealed up to be a 4th room. Master bath also has external door sealed up. Door of Master Room opens from side instead.

Anyone knows how to amend the original floorplan to show the current one? Cos the previous owner(s) did modifications to the layout, so it doesn't actually look exactly like the original one. I only know how to do one manually on paper :bangwall:

currentfloorplan.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You may want to copy the original plan to MS words, then adjust the picture to size till the line of 3cm is 3000mm. Ise the draw tools to draw and hide those hacked portion.

Hope this help.

How often do you use the built-in oven? I gave up on the thoughts of getting a built-in oven and chose a Panasonic Microwave with double grill plus convection functions instead.

The built in oven takes up too much space which I can free up for more storage in the kitchen and even if I am to get one, I will still need to buy a microwave oven for other purposes.

There's such thing as a Microwave oven?

I m not sure why some people still want a build in oven when they know they won't use it. ... Enhance the cosmetics of the kitchen? For me, I have it coz my wifey uses it quite often for baking cookies n cakes :)

Hello!

When using ur oven does it heat up the surrounding cabinets?

Im hoping to bake cookies often in future :sport-smiley-004: