Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juxstapose

Journey To Our Home =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmmm nope but I suppose we can arrange ourselves with retchlow or Bleucheeze? Haha, I must have scared them :D

We reckon that Alan has his reputation to protect on his forum. Seems like he has gotten quite a few projects from this forum and doubt he will risk spoiling the positive reputation he has built over the years :) guess a lot of times, we acted purely out of gut feel!

Hmmm nope but I suppose we can arrange ourselves with retchlow or Bleucheeze? Haha, I must have scared them :D

We reckon that Alan has his reputation to protect on his forum. Seems like he has gotten quite a few projects from this forum and doubt he will risk spoiling the positive reputation he has built over the years :) guess a lot of times, we acted purely out of gut feel!

HAHA..can come & view la but provided he's done up all the touchups/rectifications. you can request him to show you the projects he has completed - he will arrange one.

Need to start looking for appliances/fixtures:

Toilet bowls/sinks/taps

Shower heads/mixers

Kitchen Big & small sinks

Hood/hob

Fridge

Washing Machine

TV

Bed/frame

Lights!

Hoping for more up coming sales!

Edited by juxstapose

Need to start looking for appliances/fixtures:

Toilet bowls/sinks/taps

Shower heads/mixers

Kitchen Big & small sinks

Hood/hob

Fridge

Washing Machine

TV

Bed/frame

Lights!

Hoping for more up coming sales!

For some kitchen n bathroom items

You can go royal fanco take a look got some gd deals :)

Edited by swaskie

Thanks swaskie! Will go check it out!

Met up with a contractor today at Hafary and got dazzled by the tiles collection they had. Loved the wood tiles collection they have, just hoping the contractor will absorb some of the extra costs :dancingqueen:

Met up with a contractor today at Hafary and got dazzled by the tiles collection they had. Loved the wood tiles collection they have, just hoping the contractor will absorb some of the extra costs :dancingqueen:

In case I have missed your earlier posts, which contractor have you selected? *curious*

Makanology: Still not yet selected, still deciding b/w alan or this one that brought me to see tiles already haha

But Alan's quote still seem much cheaper... But I'm sitll waiting for final quote from both

How to check that my light bulbs are dimmer bulbs? Want to have some of the lighting in my house be able to be dimmed, duno whether Taobao lights can give that or not.. hm..

I went to Hafary over the weekend too, so many to choose from. Selected my tiles, without looking at the price, choose what ever u like, no extra cost from my contractor. Not like some contractor will only tell u, only choose those less than $3....