Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wahhhhhhhhhh the cupcakes look nicer than mine! I want! :dribble: :dribble:

Quick quick teach me to do the design. :bow: :bow:

Btw whats the colourful rock sugar supposed to do for the cupcake design? :unsure:

Bluberi: join us for the baking cum doggie gathering le.

Edited by BunBun

Greycat, hope you don't mind me putting up the consolidation list of people attending? So we're more or less agreed with the date, 14th June right?

Date : 14th June

Time : 11am - 3/4pm

Attendees:

Bunbun (Confirmed will be with summer & likely Mr Bun is coming)

LLHome (Confirmed in with Mr LLhome)

Val (Can only 14th jun, until 3-4pm, Oreo & Donut's attendance to be confirmed )

Apple-jie (Confirmed in)

Cantona bro? (Confirmed not in)

x|an (Confirmed but is x|an bringing baby? :dribble: )

Compassvale (Not coming as have something on)

Skywolf (Not coming)

Frostyflake (Not coming)

Total stands at 7 pax confirmed. Anyone up for the session? Paws up! :P

Edited by BunBun

Harlow Bunbun,

Thanks for the consolidation & confirmation wif LLhome....was abit busy over last 2 days as I found out Yuki got hit wif ringworms ;) , brought her to vet oni yestrday, she's wearing a cone reluctantly nw :(

But by 14th Jun, she shd be ok oredi so no worries if ur bringing doggies along, me disinfecting the hse on a daily basis nw. For mre info on the episode & whats ringworm, pls refer to Yuki's blog, will be posting it up shortly...

Just went to PhoonHuat tdy, got sme mre flours & sugar, might do a testround of cupcakes myself tdy or tomrw....and also went to ikea to lookc lookc. They were selling this set of 3 round shape containers for $7.90 which is quite useful for baking. Its nonslip (has a rubber bottom) and has a mouth for pouring liquid out, perfect! :) The colorful rock sugar is for decor :)

Oh Phoon Huat @ HV realli got mre baking stuff, esp those cake decor stuff, real cool! Do check it out if ur in the area :good:

Xlan, come come!

Bluberi, come also lah :)

Greycat, no prob about that. Im eager to learn more on cupcakes. It would be lovely if I knew how to bake treats for my future kids, than buying. Poor Yuki, just saw her blog. Has she been neutered yet? Oh ya I mentioned before that I saw 2 cute corgis in a pet shop right, I have yet to post the pic up. Will post it later :wub:

I haven't been to Phoon Huat in HV before, only the one at JE. Thinking of checking out BIY at bukit timah sometime. They got more variety I hear and esp those from wilton. Going to recce and see if I can get some stuff that I can make fanciful deco with. My hubby's lappy got spoilt(Gone case liao :bangwall: ) so Im looking at the recipes online which I had saved into the lappy before. Im going to have to print out every single recipe soon. I realise I collected quite a number of cupcake recipe and chanced upon a cupcake recipe book online. Maybe I go down to popular to check if have this book. Btw I was watching a video earlier on flower piping. :dribble: I think I go learn that too. keke

Btw, your soufle cupcakes are the medium or small size 'cos your cupcake size looks slightly bigger than the smaller size based on the piping deco.

Harlow Bunbun,

Thanks for the consolidation & confirmation wif LLhome....was abit busy over last 2 days as I found out Yuki got hit wif ringworms ;) , brought her to vet oni yestrday, she's wearing a cone reluctantly nw :(

But by 14th Jun, she shd be ok oredi so no worries if ur bringing doggies along, me disinfecting the hse on a daily basis nw. For mre info on the episode & whats ringworm, pls refer to Yuki's blog, will be posting it up shortly...

Just went to PhoonHuat tdy, got sme mre flours & sugar, might do a testround of cupcakes myself tdy or tomrw....and also went to ikea to lookc lookc. They were selling this set of 3 round shape containers for $7.90 which is quite useful for baking. Its nonslip (has a rubber bottom) and has a mouth for pouring liquid out, perfect! :) The colorful rock sugar is for decor :)

Oh Phoon Huat @ HV realli got mre baking stuff, esp those cake decor stuff, real cool! Do check it out if ur in the area :good:

Xlan, come come!

Bluberi, come also lah :)

Edited by BunBun

hihi ..

donut having lots of blackish or brownish patch all over his body.. have to cut his fur short short tomolo

before taking him to the vet ..

thus i might not bring him or oreo on 14june ..

need to make sure they clear from fleas or ticks ... if not, yuki or summer might kena ..

Will keep you posted.

hihi ..

donut having lots of blackish or brownish patch all over his body.. have to cut his fur short short tomolo

need to make sure they clear from fleas or ticks ... if not, yuki or summer might kena ..

Will keep you posted.

oh dear - need to see vet?? Hope it's nothing too serious?

Wah ranval, Donut confirm got fleas or ticks already? 'Cos fleas or ticks won't cause blackish/brownish spots, they're blood suckers so sure will have read or sore spots le.

hihi ..

Will keep you posted.

Hi Val...no prob...must be worrying for u...

If its ticks, got legs one I thk....black spots doesnt sound like fleas le....need to separate donut n Oreo nw in case Oreo kena..... :(

Hope all turn out alrite...

Hi Gals I will not be joining on 14 June cos having BBQ with all the FATHERS. :dancingqueen:

Okie dokie, Yuki will miss u.... :P

Harlow gals....! :)

Just doing a headcount check here before I go grab all the ingredients....

Sorry was abit busy over the weekend with family gatherings n stuff (learning driving nw etc), thinking abt getting Yuki a didi :notti: so anyways, finally got sometime to come in here b4 my thread disappears :notti:

Headcount

Bunbun & hubby (+Summer)

Val (+ Donut & Oreo)

LLhome (not sure with Ginger or not...)

Applejie (for dog-sitting purposes :P )

Xlan (with Baby & bf?)

Shd I prepare for 6 sets of cupcakes? (including myself). My recipes use a std 12 cupcakes recipes, so that wld come up to 72 cupcakes wor....We can then do different frosting colors bah. So far, I have tried 2 batch of production so I got the icing swirls right liao (No worries there Bunbun :sport-smiley-004: ). The other icing is more liquid where u can draw patterns (like the capuccino designs). But that type when u gals r carrying back hor, haf to be careful lor...

Time--11am start? End abt 3-4pm? I might be bringing Yuki to her doggy class to haf a look or to West Coast dogrun....anybody wanna join?

Doggie-biscuit---paiseh! :P Neber research yet...oopsy. So far oni got 1 recipe yet & I neber try b4. Am abit apprehensive as sme dogs r allergic to wheat so I dunno if shd make the cookies or nt le...Yuki tried sme frm US bakery before but not exactly her fav food. I can make sme meatballs for them though, nt sure if ur furkids r allowed to eat meatballs? (Yuki is starting to go on raw diet nw, morn-kibbles, nite-raw, occasional meatballs cooked by Yuki-Daddy). If we can organize a dogrun after baking, sme meatballs shd b gd for their energy replenishment :sport-smiley-004: (But I recall Val got smething on after dat hor...?)

Anyways, just a thot la...Im gonna be on leave frm Wed onwards, den can do sme planning liao :)

Am gonna PM u gals my Hp no as I might not be online so often...watch out for it....

Xlan: I got the furminator liao! Good! :good: Esp since Yuki confirm is shedding nw...I use liao, abig furball come out...den later in the day, she start shedding again. U come see her fur flying ard la... :bleah: Btw, its oni for use if ur dog sheds.

BunBun, can u pls inform Llhome too? Thanksya!!

Thanks :bow: can learn the swirling then. Sure no prob will inform LLhome about it & thanks for the pm! :)

Btw, Ranval.. are we still meeting up first before going to Greycat's place? 'Cos got to co-ordinate with LLhome & her hubby for this sat too.

Harlow gals....! :)

Just doing a headcount check here before I go grab all the ingredients....

Sorry was abit busy over the weekend with family gatherings n stuff (learning driving nw etc), thinking abt getting Yuki a didi :notti: so anyways, finally got sometime to come in here b4 my thread disappears :notti:

Headcount

Bunbun & hubby (+Summer)

Val (+ Donut & Oreo)

LLhome (not sure with Ginger or not...) Include Mr LLhome in as well

Applejie (for dog-sitting purposes :P )

Xlan (with Baby & bf?)

Shd I prepare for 6 sets of cupcakes? (including myself). My recipes use a std 12 cupcakes recipes, so that wld come up to 72 cupcakes wor....We can then do different frosting colors bah. So far, I have tried 2 batch of production so I got the icing swirls right liao (No worries there Bunbun :sport-smiley-004: ). The other icing is more liquid where u can draw patterns (like the capuccino designs). But that type when u gals r carrying back hor, haf to be careful lor...

Time--11am start? End abt 3-4pm? I might be bringing Yuki to her doggy class to haf a look or to West Coast dogrun....anybody wanna join?

Doggie-biscuit---paiseh! :P Neber research yet...oopsy. So far oni got 1 recipe yet & I neber try b4. Am abit apprehensive as sme dogs r allergic to wheat so I dunno if shd make the cookies or nt le...Yuki tried sme frm US bakery before but not exactly her fav food. I can make sme meatballs for them though, nt sure if ur furkids r allowed to eat meatballs? (Yuki is starting to go on raw diet nw, morn-kibbles, nite-raw, occasional meatballs cooked by Yuki-Daddy). If we can organize a dogrun after baking, sme meatballs shd b gd for their energy replenishment :sport-smiley-004: (But I recall Val got smething on after dat hor...?)

Anyways, just a thot la...Im gonna be on leave frm Wed onwards, den can do sme planning liao :)

Am gonna PM u gals my Hp no as I might not be online so often...watch out for it....

Xlan: I got the furminator liao! Good! :good: Esp since Yuki confirm is shedding nw...I use liao, abig furball come out...den later in the day, she start shedding again. U come see her fur flying ard la... :bleah: Btw, its oni for use if ur dog sheds.

BunBun, can u pls inform Llhome too? Thanksya!!

Thanks :bow: can learn the swirling then. Sure no prob will inform LLhome about it & thanks for the pm! :)

Btw, Ranval.. are we still meeting up first before going to Greycat's place? 'Cos got to co-ordinate with LLhome & her hubby for this sat too.

did you get my pm ??

me meeting apple jie , taking a cab together then later can fetch you n your hubby ..

summer still goin , right ??

hey greycat , the furmintor unable to use at all times ar ??

then how ar

donut sheddin fur like anytime wor .. coz oreo love to chew onto his fur