Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bengologist

Let's Go Punggol!

I had the same problem with my main contractor too. Gotta chase him like crazy during the reno. Don't worry, your chance will come for him to chase you.... the last 10% payment that you hold pending all the rectification :P

I gotta tell the company that I'm awarding the last 10% of the payment to myself because I have been the one doing all the project planning for my ID. Hahahaha! :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow, hopefully your handing over can be on time on the 22 june.

ya can understand the frustration that still have to wait, then still need to shift things over.

Hey Easter! Thanks! I'm also hoping I can move in by 22nd June. :rolleyes:

How's your renovation so far? Didn't see much updates from you regarding your renovation.

Same here! We are considering a switch also. We give very regular updates to our contractor. We coordinated directly with some of his sub-cons too! We even helped him bank in the 2nd payment!

But we told ourselves - this is our love nest so worth sleeping with the dust. Same as Apple, we have moved in last Friday and only this week, most of the things are installed gradually. Right now they are installing our kitchen door and main gate ><

Hahaha! Then we can be colleagues! Let's call ourselves the "Renotalk Interior", wahahahaha! :lol:

Wah! :jawdrop: You peeps make it sound like it's a norm to move in while they are still renovating the house, make me a little nervous about my renovation. :unsure: I wouldn't want to breath, eat and dream sawdust. :bleah:

Jus4fun,

Haha! Nay, i am juz been delusion that i am autie level liao... Boooo

Enjoy the concert beng!! Sing the stress away!!

Hahahaha!

Yeah I've enjoyed the concert last night, tonight's your turn to get high with Jay Chou! :jammin:

Here's a little sneak preview of what's install for you tonight! :notti:

20130606_222735_zpsa18707ed.jpg

nvrmind lah, watever stage we r, sure got smone older or younger... i got poly students telling me they feel old (in front of the sec schoolers)... omg!!

jus stay young at heart lo! cheers! :lol:

Yeahhhhhh! You are right! I'm always young at heart regardless of my actual age! :jammin:

Okay, I admit it, I'm childish! Wahahahaha... :lol::lol::lol:

Wow! Ben, very informative thread and loads of pics!

Hopefully can be as hardworking as u. Haha. :))

Hey kissryl,

Thanks for the compliment! :good:

Hope the information posted by me and shared by others will be beneficial to your renovation! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your reno pics too! :sport-smiley-004:

Beng, later join the 小妹妹 to shout to Jay "我们永远支持你,杰伦". Like that, all stress will go ;)

Hahaha! I almost did that! :lol:

Lucky I remember that I'm no longer a teenage boy, so I must behave myself and restrict to waving the light stick throughout the concert. Okay, I sing along with everyone too! :sport-smiley-004:

:no::no::no:

i uncle leh! :sport-smiley-018:

I am semi-uncle. Haven't reach the big '3' yet, so still secretly consider myself as a young adult. Hahaha! :sport-smiley-018:

I am semi-uncle. Haven't reach the big '3' yet, so still secretly consider myself as a young adult. Hahaha! :sport-smiley-018:

Still a SDD in my eyes! :o Envy!

Wow.. wow.. wow... I believe all of you did enjoy Jay's concert :notti:

Haha... me 30+ also wave light stick and sing along at Ah Mei's concert... :sport-smiley-018:

We are always young at heart, right :good:

Beng, all the best for your reno... hope everything is progressing well :notti:

Wow.. wow.. wow... I believe all of you did enjoy Jay's concert :notti:

Haha... me 30+ also wave light stick and sing along at Ah Mei's concert... :sport-smiley-018:

We are always young at heart, right :good:

Beng, all the best for your reno... hope everything is progressing well :notti:

Hahaha! I think if I 50+ years old go watch concert I will still jump & wave light stick like a small boy! Yeahhhh, young at heart! :jammin:

Thanks a lot! I see from your T-blog that your reno is progressing pretty well! Congrats on that! :good:

I wanna see his 6 pec close up wor.. Hahaaa... *drool*

Hv a great wkend all!!

Think he 练 till got 8-pack c/w 人鱼线 now le.. :lol:

Njoy! :jammin:

Hey Easter! Thanks! I'm also hoping I can move in by 22nd June. :rolleyes:

How's your renovation so far? Didn't see much updates from you regarding your renovation.

Just started only, they are doing the base for kitchen cabinet, fridge and washing machine only, still another few weeks before there are major updates :)