Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

Ah Songz, I nearly stay near you sia. But decide to skip AMK as not much corner units to choose and the corridor side by side very near to neighbor.

Tell me about it, however my mum like that area and its near her so I purchase it.

Frankly the Blk number 118 already win her heart over a certain %...

Hahaha ~~~

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not dishonest. If dishonest, i die liao cause i bought from them at Expo... :jawdrop:

first one is curtain seller, the other is the laundry system.

TY Curtain good or not? Expensive bo? I'm looking for one to do some curtain and roller binds as well if I still have budget.

TY Curtain good or not? Expensive bo? I'm looking for one to do some curtain and roller binds as well if I still have budget.

Furniture event at expo is coming and i think there will be these curtains supplier at there.

You can consider gg there to check it out

songz, you installing laundry system ? which one you eyeing ?

The pulley kind which allow you to adjust the height with the rope.

However I will need to check which side is the rope and if changeable as I don wish the rope to go by the bathroom side...

Edited by Songz

yah. i also looking for something like that. i think ezyliving has some models. will go down to the shop to take a look.

However I will need to check which side is the rope and if changeable as I don wish the rope to go by the bathroom side...

I just went down to a shop choose material. Was told nowadays people don't use pulley anymore unless is a big big curtain or those private property. It jammed very often. This was the curtain man told me. I do not want to comment on this shop first until all done ....

For cheap and fashionable blinds, can consider buying from here. http://list.qoo10.sg/item/ROSANDECO-HORIZONTAL-BLIND-HOME-WALL-DECOR/412102305. And get your contractor to install for you.

Thanks for the link.

I am leaning more to the curtains side ...

yah. i also looking for something like that. i think ezyliving has some models. will go down to the shop to take a look.

Event will be held at Expo in the coming next week, will be cheaper there.

Hope this help if you not really that urgent

I just went down to a shop choose material. Was told nowadays people don't use pulley anymore unless is a big big curtain or those private property. It jammed very often. This was the curtain man told me. I do not want to comment on this shop first until all done ....

The pulley thing is the laundry hanging, not the curtains ...

Curtains for my hse is small kind and juz use hand pull only...

Yesterday got poison from TB ...

Now thinking of adding Kitchen Sink in to buy list of TB ~ :lol::D

You better calculate the volumetric weight of the sink first.

Is it possible to have both blinds and curtains together? I love both and would like to interchange them. But I wonder who can help me to set up the curtain rod first. I intend to order curtains from this seller. Can be customized.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/HALF-BLACKOUT-CURTAINS-NEW-ARRIVAL/407616132

gallery_51637_287_72261.jpg

Thanks...

However I need those black out kind cause I am very sensitive to light when Zzzz...

LoL ~

Hi Songz, the seller has full black out curtain too. You can browse the seller catalogue. I intend to go for semi blackout, in fact, am replacing current full blackout with semi blackout because I have problem waking up in the morning since I use the full blackout.

Hi Songz, the seller has full black out curtain too. You can browse the seller catalogue. I intend to go for semi blackout, in fact, am replacing current full blackout with semi blackout because I have problem waking up in the morning since I use the full blackout.

Ohh thanks for the information.

Think I must have miss it and keep looking at the picture :P