Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

If budgets permits, then go for it. If no budget like me, then stick to older models (cheaper) :no:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Koori also bought resale flat?

Ya lor. Mine is a 4 room resale at Woodlands.

technology... upgrades features we may not use and charge us more :(

alamak, who got so big living room to place such a big TV. Unless your living room is as big as a cinema hall. :P

I even got an 'unSMART' TV when everyone else's is SMART these days.

• Like 1

Saw the LG new curved TV, was super big and it cost a whopping 15k !

Think from what I read, I may skip LG brand of washing machine (Just to be safe)

For the stacking of washing machine & dryer, I will consult with the ID after the FSM review the house

I may also go for overlay too as hacking may add on more costing.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I will post the pictures after I get the keys this friday.

By the way forgot another update.

Last weekend I went to Gain City Expo event and bought the following :

TV : 55 Inch Samsung TV (6400 series)

Cost : $2399 ($450 Cashback)

Comes with 2 3D Glasses (Doubt I will use them as I don like to watch 3D), HDMI cable, Wireless Keyboard, 20L microwave (ME731K)

Air Fryer : Philips HD 9220

Cost : $229

Comes with chopping board and some tupperware.

If anyone is interested in the Air Fryer, I will let go for the same price i purchased as my friends is most likely gg to give me a better air fryer ~

If no one is interested, then i will ask them to give me something else as house warming gift :P

We are all waiting for your house pics here.... :)

Heheh ...

I will add it in my HP calender to bring camera and rem to take pictures

By the way forgot another update.

Last weekend I went to Gain City Expo event and bought the following :

TV : 55 Inch Samsung TV (6400 series)

Cost : $2399 ($450 Cashback)

Comes with 2 3D Glasses (Doubt I will use them as I don like to watch 3D), HDMI cable, Wireless Keyboard, 20L microwave (ME731K)

This one confirm good buy! I eyeing exact size and model as well, so far best price i could find is at harvey norman $2399 with $450 cash back but no free gift. Cashback need to fill up form to collect. Gain City expo ended? How come i duno??

This one confirm good buy! I eyeing exact size and model as well, so far best price i could find is at harvey norman $2399 with $450 cash back but no free gift. Cashback need to fill up form to collect. Gain City expo ended? How come i duno??

Its ended, was from last Fri - Sun

Anyway no worries, I heard mega discount store offer at a lower pricing, think you can go check it out.

Hope this help.

Something came to mind suddenly and would like help from you all. :help:

I will be meeting FSM this weekend and I just realized what are the questions I need to check with him.

All I know now are :

1. Color of the house

2. Color which I need to avoid for furniture and etc

3. Type of plants I should get or avoid

2. Placement of items - Eg. TV, Bed, Sofa, Table

3. Door direction

4. Ceiling fan in MBR allowed ? (I remember above head should not have anything )

What else did I miss out ? :dunno:

Hi guys since ur talking bout FS n e kind.. Thot I'll share abit.. Of cos being non Chinese etc but end of e day some beliefs r across e board right! I believe e Chinese believe water fountains, etc r good luck something like roll in wealth kinda thing... We were cracking our heads on how to incorporate a water fountain feature in e tiny tiny space we have nowadays n too tiny a fountain also not attractive or pleasing to e eyes compared to big lively ones... Den I found out tat having fish tanks also reaps e same benefits to having water fountains.. But e beauty of it is different, having live fish moving about, e color n reflection of water, serene n pretty.. It cud be placed in e living, somewhere tat wen ppl walk in tats wat they see first or something but not right at e doorway thingy..

Since I had always loved e idea of an aquarium setup in e house where it adds so much of color n life to e place, I'm noobs bout fish keeping etc n believe such big pieces of built in or feature aquariums can cost a real bit n den I found tis site n tis item.. Guess some of u may love it.. Do check it out, I may be getting it most probably before my reno is completed, partly also cos my kids love e idea too n they will love watching e fish ard.. A rather compact but not too tiny solution tat adds a whole new dimension to e beauty of e house.. All u need is an additional side table to place it on n ur good to go. Check it out ppl!

http://www.aquafishtanks.com.sg

Edited by Lyamani

Hi guys since ur talking bout FS n e kind.. Thot I'll share abit.. Of cos being non Chinese etc but end of e day some beliefs r across e board right! I believe e Chinese believe water fountains, etc r good luck something like roll in wealth kinda thing... We were cracking our heads on how to incorporate a water fountain feature in e tiny tiny space we have nowadays n too tiny a fountain also not attractive or pleasing to e eyes compared to big lively ones... Den I found out tat having fish tanks also reaps e same benefits to having water fountains.. But e beauty of it is different, having live fish moving about, e color n reflection of water, serene n pretty.. It cud be placed in e living, somewhere tat wen ppl walk in tats wat they see first or something but not right at e doorway thingy..

Since I had always loved e idea of an aquarium setup in e house where it adds so much of color n life to e place, I'm noobs bout fish keeping etc n believe such big pieces of built in or feature aquariums can cost a real bit n den I found tis site n tis item.. Guess some of u may love it.. Do check it out, I may be getting it most probably before my reno is completed, partly also cos my kids love e idea too n they will love watching e fish ard.. A rather compact but not too tiny solution tat adds a whole new dimension to e beauty of e house.. All u need is an additional side table to place it on n ur good to go. Check it out ppl!

http://www.aquafishtanks.com.sg

Thanks for the information and link...

Will keep this in review ...

Something came to mind suddenly and would like help from you all. :help:

I will be meeting FSM this weekend and I just realized what are the questions I need to check with him.

All I know now are :

1. Color of the house

2. Color which I need to avoid for furniture and etc

3. Type of plants I should get or avoid

2. Placement of items - Eg. TV, Bed, Sofa, Table

3. Door direction

4. Ceiling fan in MBR allowed ? (I remember above head should not have anything )

What else did I miss out ? :dunno:

What about a room divider? I heard that if you open your main door and you can see the living room windows directly, you need to put a room divider or else your $ will run away... Dunnoe if true or not?

What about a room divider? I heard that if you open your main door and you can see the living room windows directly, you need to put a room divider or else your $ will run away... Dunnoe if true or not?

Thanks for the information.

Will include this too ...

Thanks for the information.

Will include this too ...

Are you going to find an auspicious date to "open" the door after you got your keys? And roll a pineapple as well! :lol:

For opening on Friday, just look at calender for a good time & roll a pineapple in (Hopefully I don sucks at it and can roll into the kitchen). :lol::D

The official start of Reno & open door will consult the FSM ...

Edited by Songz