Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

Then what is the difference between a Cat6 and Cat7 since they both max at 10GPS.

LoL ~

hahah..

distance, my friend.

Cat 6 - 1 Gbps - upto 100m

- 10 Gbps - upto 35m

Cat 7 - 10 Gbps - upto 100m

Actually, if i recall correctly, Cat 8 also defined last year, i think.. hahah....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahah..

distance, my friend.

Cat 6 - 1 Gbps - upto 100m

- 10 Gbps - upto 35m

Cat 7 - 10 Gbps - upto 100m

Actually, if i recall correctly, Cat 8 also defined last year, i think.. hahah....

Ohh thanks for the information and i must have miss out when i read.

If that is the case, Cat6 is more than enough for me. :rofl:

12928656114_1d2a6dd769.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find this Dining Light (The metal bar with 5 panel LED and its about 2m long) in TaoBao ?

Due to the picture taken at a angle, it seem the front panel is bigger but they are actually all of the same size.

The last panel is also blocked by another lighting.

Edited by Songz

Yap but you got to provide them the cable I think and you will need to find someone to make the data port and cable.

Electrician can provide the cable and the port. Mine did.

Does anyone know where I can find this Dining Light (The metal bar with 5 panel LED and its about 2m long) in TaoBao ?

Due to the picture taken at a angle, it seem the front panel is bigger but they are actually all of the same size.

The last panel is also blocked by another lighting.

Do you read chinese well? I'm not sure, you could try looking for ‘长方行吊灯’ at taobao. [translation : rectangular hanging light]

I hope I saw the picture correctly, it is a hanging light?

Or maybe '餐厅吊灯‘ [dining hanging lights] to look for all dining lights regardless of shape.....

or just '吊灯' - all hanging lights! :rofl:

Edited by koori

Do you read chinese well? I'm not sure, you could try looking for ‘长方行吊灯’ at taobao. [translation : rectangular hanging light]

I hope I saw the picture correctly, it is a hanging light?

Or maybe '餐厅吊灯‘ [dining hanging lights] to look for all dining lights regardless of shape.....

or just '吊灯' - all hanging lights! :rofl:

I can read Chinese. :rofl:

I guess I only search using 餐厅吊灯 & 吊灯 thus too many.

Think I will try to search using your 长方行吊灯.

Thanks a lot.

Electrician can provide the cable and the port. Mine did.

Thats very good.

From what I heard, not all electrician knew how to do the Lan port

I can read Chinese. :rofl:

I guess I only search using 餐厅吊灯 & 吊灯 thus too many.

Think I will try to search using your 长方行吊灯.

Thanks a lot.

Haha..not sure mah...cannot assume.

Problem with taobao is there are too many stuff, so if keywords not specific enough to narrow down what you are looking for it's 'difficult' to shop.

See lot and lots of listings on generic search....by the time you are on page 5 or so you will be dizzy liao.

Haha..not sure mah...cannot assume.

Problem with taobao is there are too many stuff, so if keywords not specific enough to narrow down what you are looking for it's 'difficult' to shop.

See lot and lots of listings on generic search....by the time you are on page 5 or so you will be dizzy liao.

Just went through it and still no luck in finding this lights ... :(

Think if I really want will have to pay the cost of $480 else will find another dinning light

(which mostly is the case based on the 2 I found at page 1 post 3)

Edited by Songz

Just went through it and still no luck in finding this lights ... :(

Think if I really want will have to pay the cost of $480 else will find another dinning light

(which mostly is the case based on the 2 I found at page 1 post 3)

Ah Songz, sorry so late then come in your post. I advise, buying all these lights buy it online, Singapore stores sell at least 4 X more. And they are mostly from China too.

But I will like to recommend you this local store, if you see anything similar in TB, tell them to match the price. I saw a hanging light in their store, they match it but still more Ex about $50. At the end of the day, I bought from them.

paa5.jpg

Edited by sforshor

The lights look nice. :good:

If i am not wrong your ID already put the light picture in the design phase.

For online purchase I am still thinking and will mostly check with the ID first.

The lights look nice. :good:

If i am not wrong your ID already put the light picture in the design phase.

For online purchase I am still thinking and will mostly check with the ID first.

Yes I bought all these before my Reno starts, and tell my ID the 3D add in all the real items so that at least I will know how it looks like when reno done. :sport-smiley-018:

Yes I bought all these before my Reno starts, and tell my ID the 3D add in all the real items so that at least I will know how it looks like when reno done. :sport-smiley-018:

That is a good idea, this way he can design the house and match the colors accordingly to what you have purchased.

Anyway till now I could not find the light yet so mostly going to change to another design.

I prefer curtains more than roller blinds as I don like the clashing sound of the bar and grille when the window remains open.

For my 3 room I think total only 3 windows and almost all are double panel type so I think is ok...

I am planning to buy the curtains from IKEA. Ikea has those curtains which can block out the sunlight but its a bit expensive though... I think its about $100/set. But overall, I still think Ikea curtains are much cheaper than custom-made ones! :)

I am planning to buy the curtains from IKEA. Ikea has those curtains which can block out the sunlight but its a bit expensive though... I think its about $100/set. But overall, I still think Ikea curtains are much cheaper than custom-made ones! :)

Thanks for the info ^^

Think i may go Ikea and check it out then.

Another impt thing to add is that the curtain must be washable by washing machine of cause.

LoL ~~~