Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

Do update if you have found the fan with light.

Looking for one too but really dont like the look of celing fan with light.

Anyway, got the green light for Areatron fan should I decide to go for it. :notti:

only can ship in direct right aeratron?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Like to ask for some ideas here. Hope someone to help me out.

If I wish to put a Ceiling Fan in the living room but yet do not wish to do fake ceiling.

How do I place the lights so the fan don block the lighting from the light as the fan may cast shadow or etc ?

1 of my friend suggest track light, saw some pictures online to use those hanging lights which is lower than the fan.

Hope to hear some of you people suggestion and etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, you may want to combine tracklight and fan with light. Apart from that you may also install wall light. If not mistaken, fan with light is not that bright. But there is 1 brand i came across few days ago that Fanco have ceiling fan with LED light. It cost RM385 or 485.

i also have same problems. In the end, i took the easy way out, forgo ceiling fan :bleah: and use pendant lamps and ceiling lamps.

If no fan = HOT (Esp when I am not really a aircon person)

Hi, you may want to combine tracklight and fan with light. Apart from that you may also install wall light. If not mistaken, fan with light is not that bright. But there is 1 brand i came across few days ago that Fanco have ceiling fan with LED light. It cost RM385 or 485.

Thanks for the information.

Yap they have some with LED lights which I am quite interested / curious

Ok went to the IT show & Furniture Expo. Sad to say I did not get anything as was quite in a rush. :(

Got some questions I would like to check with people here and hope you all can help me out. :help:

Thanks in advance...

*Laundry System :

Better to get Aluminium or Stainless steel for those system that you lower down for clothes.

*Flooring :

What is the difference between these few company flooring and which will you choose

1. Lavie (Luxury Resilent Flooring - Korea) - not sure if same as HERF

2. Evorich (HERF)

3. Inovar Floor (High Resilient Luxury Vinyl Tiles) - Think should be laminate

4. Others which you all know of and recommend

*Curtain :

Anyone heard or use before this few company (All i ask about 95% blackout)

1. Meridian curtains and furnishing (Claim fabric from France)

2. Tend Yong Curtain

3. H.M Deco (Claim fabric from India / Turkey - forgot which)

Wink Curtain (Claim fabric from India / Turkey - forgot which)

*Lan point

Was thinking previously to lay Cat6 cable and make data point for various room

My friend however suggest using Lan ports which run from switches.

Prolink : PP1500P

http://www.prolink2u.com/new/products/index.php?cid=421

Aztech :

http://www.aztech.com/sg/homeplug_hl119ep.html

http://www.aztech.com/sg/homeplug_hl115ep.html

Anyone know the difference between them ?

*TV

Saw Samsung sale at IT fair but friend dissuade me to buy as he say electronics (esp TV) pricing will continue to drop and wait till when its almost ready then get

Another reason is that the series they have sale is going to be discontinue

Edited by Songz

That is right. Unlike other electrical appliances (fridge, washing machine), there's always new TV models coming out every year, with newer features, better quality, etc, thus making older models cheaper :P

*TV

Saw Samsung sale at IT fair but friend dissuade me to buy as he say electronics (esp TV) pricing will continue to drop and wait till when its almost ready then get

Another reason is that the series they have sale is going to be discontinue

Edited by claypot

*Lan point

Was thinking previously to lay Cat6 cable and make data point for various room

My friend however suggest using Lan ports which run from switches.

Prolink : PP1500P

http://www.prolink2u.com/new/products/index.php?cid=421

Aztech :

http://www.aztech.com/sg/homeplug_hl119ep.html

http://www.aztech.com/sg/homeplug_hl115ep.html

Anyone know the difference between them ?

Both Prolink and Aztech links that you posted, are using existing electrical cables to form a network. It's mostly for people who do not want or could not lay CAT6 cables. Since you are renovating and changing all electrical cables, might as well also lay CAT6 cables. If you later decide to lay CAT6 cables, then there will be hassle. Do it all at one shot better.

• Like 1

Both Prolink and Aztech links that you posted, are using existing electrical cables to form a network. It's mostly for people who do not want or could not lay CAT6 cables. Since you are renovating and changing all electrical cables, might as well also lay CAT6 cables. If you later decide to lay CAT6 cables, then there will be hassle. Do it all at one shot better.

Ok thanks for the advise. Think mostly will do it then.

The reason this appeal to me is cause I do not need to make Lan port points and i kind of hate too much things kind

That is right. Unlike other electrical appliances (fridge, washing machine), there's always new TV models coming out every year, with newer features, better quality, etc, thus making older models cheaper :P

Hope so too.

the pricing is very attractive, 6 series Samsung 46" (No 3D) at $1099 (additional of another $200 rebate from Samsung & Citibank)

Er....noob question. What are CAT6 cables for ? :huh:

They have a local distributor here. Can Google them but rest assure, it wont be cheap. :angry2:

if like that might as well buy haiku lol. if u know e price can pm me :S