Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Songz

3 Room Resale

Hi gemini,

The photo I append below shows blind and curtain being used together. Is this what you have in mind?

13255140924_b56feeda96.jpg
blind + curtain by Harriette_Tan, on Flickr

Is it possible to have both blinds and curtains together? I love both and would like to interchange them. But I wonder who can help me to set up the curtain rod first. I intend to order curtains from this seller. Can be customized.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/HALF-BLACKOUT-CURTAINS-NEW-ARRIVAL/407616132

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My resale flat only 3 small 2 panel window...

Think i will mostly stick to the curtains as cheaper and easier maintain i feel ...

Ah Songz, I nearly stay near you sia. But decide to skip AMK as not much corner units to choose and the corridor side by side very near to neighbor.

Lol, my new flat in Amk ave 10, quite near to Ah Songz! Before that, I almost took a unit in blk 116.

Shor nearly became our neighbor!

Edited by Vct

Lol, my new flat in Amk ave 10, quite near to Ah Songz! Before that, I almost took a unit in blk 116.

I also nearly purchase a flat at Ave 10 but in the end turn down as mum don like the surrounding

Anyway good luck for your reno, I will be taking key this mth end...

Edited by Songz

A friend of mine just ordered curtains from a shop in Hougang. $1.2K for 3 bedrooms + 1 living hall. Night & Day. Sound good price to me. PM me if you need the contact. I'm waiting to see how hers go. Nevertheless, I probably will order from Qoo10.sg online instead.

Yes, Harriette, that is what I'm looking for! Look like it can be done and looks good too. :good:.

You need to have false ceiling to achieve the effect. Depending on size, may cost a few hundred for the false ceiling.

hahaha, yar lor. Actually AMK I very familiar. Stay there once for many years when I was a kid. Like the location very much but cannot find much corner as I don't quite like their corridor lay out, side by side very near to each other.

My resale flat only 3 small 2 panel window...

Think i will mostly stick to the curtains as cheaper and easier maintain i feel ...

Let mine done first, I take photo, if good then I recommend you guys!

• Like 1

Does anyone have any recommendations for the following and reason for it :

1.) Hood & Hob

2.) Washing Machine

3.) Dryer

4.) Fridge

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have any recommendations for the following and reason for it :

1.) Hood & Hob

2.) Washing Machine

3.) Dryer

4.) Fridge

Thanks in advance

no budget very hard to advise. cos if rich can get all bosch and smeg. even richer can get more atas one.

no budget very hard to advise. cos if rich can get all bosch and smeg. even richer can get more atas one.

Never really look into budget yet for these but just want a recommendation from some of you who have purchased or use certain brands before.

Take for example, a friend told me to get Euro brand washing machine as some Jap brand washer spoil his clothing before...

My advise is BUY, USE & THROW. Something reason in quality and design. These days nothing last a long time.

This one i fully agree, so what if you buy very expensive and atas one? If you have the budget, go ahead, if no then skip it. One or two years later your model already discontinue because of newer model and they may or may not have the parts to repair yours if it breaks down.

Especially electrical appliances, technology too fast to catch up.

(Ah gong story) Met a friend yesterday in COURTS while shopping for TV, he is a salesperson selling "certain" TV brand and what he told me is quite true. Nowadays no need get high specs TV as we may not be fast enough to catch up with technologies. He ask "do u change TV every year"? Of course NOT! And yes, newer version/tech are coming up every 6 months to a year. And for smart TV, everyone now is using the android mediahub, which means your Smart Tv function is useless. He say just get normal full HD and if possible, skip the Smart TV function and your tv will be cheaper.

Unless you really like certain brand like me (i prefer Samsung), then no choice cos all samsung tv comes with smart tv. But i will still get the normal/ lowest range as its at least 50% cheaper compare to latest model.

1.) Hood & Hob (Mine comes in a package with kitchen cabinet, Turbo brand)

2.) Washing Machine (LG $329, 8.0kg)

3.) Dryer (The Sun is my dryer)

4.) Fridge (LG 2 door white $899, bought in mustafa, bought this fridge as it looks big and elegant in my opinion)

Edited by Vct

• Like 1