Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
claypot

Tam-Pines Head-Dee-Bee 3-Rm Re-Newal Tea-Blog

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yesterday i took half-day leave in the morning to supervise the Ikea TV console, wall cabinet and mirror installation:

Mirror at the Dining Area:

IMG_4816_zpsc1233a53.jpg

IMG_4819_zpsfb35a55c.jpg

IMG_4822_zps857ecaf2.jpg

Looks like a bit high. Oh well, at least i can lean against the wall when seating at the dining area without hitting the mirror. But the height looks fine from the kitchen.

Edited by claypot

They took about 70mins to complete everything:

Actually i wanted the wall cabinet to be higher so that it touches the beam. But they needed some allowance space to mount it to the wall, so no choice. Anyway, the height is just nice. Not too high so as to give allowance for the ceiling fan.

IMG_4823_zps28726983.jpg

I asked them not to throw the boxes away but reuse them to protect the ikea furniture.

IMG_4824_zps16338ddf.jpg

The Ikea stuff seem quite nice and good workmanship.

For the Aircon I am not really an expert in it so unable to comment much.

Looks okay to me but I no expert. Yeah can see your aircon cooling fin slightly bended maybe due to installer carelessness but only small part should not affect the performance. If you do a google search, over time the fins will bend, they even have a fin comb to straighten the fin. But my experience is for normal usage, by the time that happens more likely you would have change to a new system already.

Btw what brand are you using? I am deciding between panasonic and mitsubishi elec. My current place using panasonic quite okay, very cool and has e-ion, dont think ME has that but my installer pushing for ME.

Looks okay to me but I no expert. Yeah can see your aircon cooling fin slightly bended maybe due to installer carelessness but only small part should not affect the performance. If you do a google search, over time the fins will bend, they even have a fin comb to straighten the fin. But my experience is for normal usage, by the time that happens more likely you would have change to a new system already.

Btw what brand are you using? I am deciding between panasonic and mitsubishi elec. My current place using panasonic quite okay, very cool and has e-ion, dont think ME has that but my installer pushing for ME.

It's Mitsubishi starmex. This is the first time having air con so I'm a newbie to this area. so many people recommend me this when I asked. When I walk pass flats, I see many Mitsubishi compressors outside, so should be okay bah. Not too sure about Panasonic. Wanted LG art cool due to design, but was advised not to as it's easier to get parts for starmex. As for improving air quality, think I will get a separate indoor air cleaner bah. And also humidifier. But maybe later, no budget yet. Edited by claypot

Air cleaner and humidifier is not really needed i guess for time being...

That falls under my good to have category ... :lol::D