Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

here u go neighbour!

13593005643_5bccf39816_b.jpg

i think its shld b correct ... hahaha ... ltr i check my hse when i go visit to cfm .. ;)

haha thank you! realised i was pretty close :lol:

fellow neighbours from my block has been scheduled to collect keys on 10th April! so happy! it should be anytime soon for my unit! :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

here u go neighbour!

13593005643_5bccf39816_b.jpg

i think its shld b correct ... hahaha ... ltr i check my hse when i go visit to cfm .. ;)

Okay I got around to looking at the electrical map kindly uploaded by my fellow neighbour :lol:

But I need confirmation if I am reading it correctly coz i can't really read the wordings..

Are those circled in pink 1 power socket and those circled in blue 2 power sockets @yan01?

5RoomElectricalPlan.jpg

Okay I got around to looking at the electrical map kindly uploaded by my fellow neighbour :lol:

But I need confirmation if I am reading it correctly coz i can't really read the wordings..

Are those circled in pink 1 power socket and those circled in blue 2 power sockets @yan01?

5RoomElectricalPlan.jpg

alternate is below under the tiling. :)

Good suggestion for those who are re-doing the tiles :)

Mine is under the HDB OCS for new BTOs and will not be changing my tiles.. Got to stick with the other options of hiding the trunking ;)

guojiawen : Yap... All cabling will be in trunking and you hide these trunking either in false ceiling or carpentry works.

Okay got the idea :)

guojiawen : Yap... All cabling will be in trunking and you hide these trunking either in false ceiling or carpentry works.

Few days never log on, doing some catch up on the "concealed" wiring issue :lol:

So for the new electrical points to be pulled, they will all be "exposed" and must be covered using something like the below "trunking"?

trunking.jpg

Then we will "conceal" it by hiding that "trunking" by making sure they are behind our TV consoles / sofa / bed / study table?

Lots of "" as I'm not sure of the exact terms to use ;)

It for info which I just get to knw also, HDB will be upgrading to 40amp box. Those doing re-wiring might want to consider upgrading to 40 amp as well.

Is it already upgraded for new BTOs? Or also going to upgrade in phases for BTOs that are already built?

i saw from HDB guidelines that cannot conceal new electrical points, even plastering of walls also cannot.. so i would assume that all 'concealed' electrical wirings are illegal?

Dont say illegal la, cannot anyhow say illegal one la, like that not goot one.

We call this not up to standard, not illegal.

Machiam the flooding in Orchard Road, flooding is wrong term, it is "ponding" or "flash flood".

Point is how long the flood, not whether got flood no flood, so flood is ok, as long as only a while only. :good:

• Like 4