Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guojiawen

Our Dream Home @ Woodlands Meadow

ahhboi, our resale flat also got upgrade?

Yup, that's what I heard but of course don't know when lah. Didn't know about this earlier, else I would have upgrade it since Im doing the re-wire. sad......

So just post it here to share so that those doing re-wire can consider this.

den how come all of u are talking about 'concealed' :S

When we mean concealed, it means hiding in carpentry work mainly (Eg. Putting those plugs in the carpentry of the TV console)

Not concealing in the cement wall.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Think they may change in phases.

wanna check with you all, ain't new electrical points suppose to be unconcealed?

i saw from HDB guidelines that cannot conceal new electrical points, even plastering of walls also cannot.. so i would assume that all 'concealed' electrical wirings are illegal?

Yap.

It for info which I just get to knw also, HDB will be upgrading to 40amp box. Those doing re-wiring might want to consider upgrading to 40 amp as well.

wanna check with you all, ain't new electrical points suppose to be unconcealed?

i saw from HDB guidelines that cannot conceal new electrical points, even plastering of walls also cannot.. so i would assume that all 'concealed' electrical wirings are illegal?

It for info which I just get to knw also, HDB will be upgrading to 40amp box. Those doing re-wiring might want to consider upgrading to 40 amp as well.

Hi, I'm also waiting for my 5 room bto.. Can you pm me the id you are using? The price seems reasonable.

Hi HansamuQ,

Emailed you :)

The charges should be same as a new switch point, nothing special I'm charge that way.

Ok noted. Maybe thats why there's no specific rate for it. Will ask my ID again when we reach the electrical stage then..

If your T5 are in the same "gang" meaning all in a row, they should charge you one lighting point only and the rest use looping (like a chain connecting one after another). Im charge per loop $8.

See wrongly.

Mine charged $10/installation of light. For 1 row of T5, they charged me 1 light point only.

Edited by HLJL

Yes. Total of 47 Lights installed, because i run a lot of Cove Lightings, for example, just the living room i have 5 T5 Tubes, thus 5 lightings point.

If your T5 are in the same "gang" meaning all in a row, they should charge you one lighting point only and the rest use looping (like a chain connecting one after another). Im charge per loop $8.

Just a quick question to everyone, how much did your ID / contractor charge for 2 way switches?

I do not have this item in my quotation at the moment.. so check market rate first before asking my ID for his pricing :rolleyes:

The charges should be same as a new switch point, nothing special I'm charge that way.

Just a quick question to everyone, how much did your ID / contractor charge for 2 way switches?

I do not have this item in my quotation at the moment.. so check market rate first before asking my ID for his pricing :rolleyes: