Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hojichalatte

The Hojichas' Little Renovation Stories..

Hahahaha... Not their fault; We are very relaxed on our side as well.. Taking our own sweet time.. He did hurry me a few times. (快点,快点, 快点)Lollll

Speaking of pymt, I only made once till date (work commenced before any was made) so you might be right about them not keen in money! Lolllllll how about your side?

Wasey... u really super lac leh... K so lac de, also ask u to 快點 快點! :D

Hmmm we made most of the payment le.. cos carpentry stage needs to pay $ mah... i think yours should be soon too, if u r at drawing stage. time to prepare your cheque! hehehe...

what is K's payment terms like ah? 5,20,40,20,5?

on paper is 10, 50, 35, 5.

but for us, we paid in 60 after work commenced and 35 for carpentry works.. now left the balance to pay him.. Mr K is not really strict in payment... he doesn't press u for payment, in fact, for us, is d other round, we keep asking him when he wanna meet us to collect the cheque instead... then he will ask Mr A to come collect from us... hahaa...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya.. I must admit we are toooo slack.... That's why now must speed up Le... Else he will bth and hurry me again..Lolll

Same as you, made a pymt of 50 and prob pay everything else together. Did you +/- items? We stopped referring to our quotation as there's quite a number of +/- that it ain't accurate anymore.. He commented 你的我都不会算了, 到时候才来算... Hahahaha ~heart attack time for me!~

He/ we are chill about pymt, he/ we just wanna complete the work and then party! :P

So lucky you guys can get Mr K. I saw a few active forumers are having their renovation right now with him. From the pictures I gathered, he did an amazing job.

Ya.. I must admit we are toooo slack.... That's why now must speed up Le... Else he will bth and hurry me again..Lolll

Same as you, made a pymt of 50 and prob pay everything else together. Did you +/- items? We stopped referring to our quotation as there's quite a number of +/- that it ain't accurate anymore.. He commented 你的我都不会算了, 到时候才来算... Hahahaha ~heart attack time for me!~

He/ we are chill about pymt, he/ we just wanna complete the work and then party! :P

Haha, yeah, same here! We did +/- items too! Quotation was sooo different that he re-send us a quotation in d end.. lol...

I shall stop counting the days man, it's depressing just counting... :jawdrop:

Anyway, here are more updates!! I should say things are really completing... and wrapping up! Really, I gotta confess, I don't have the mood to work, that's why I am updating my t-blog here! Hahaa.. we just want to shift in, and start living in our house! Hee hee....

Pardon the dust/rubbish you see in the pictures, but here are how our completed kitchen and bathrooms look!

13995284008_9795e9ff98_c.jpg

13995267959_76bd47c718_c.jpg

FUJIOH FX900 Hob
BRANDT Induction Hob T1607
Dish rack brand unknown (provided by Mr A)

14182018234_2012879e23_c.jpg

Grohe New Tempesta Class Shower Set for the Master bathroom, HDB Showerhead for the Common bathroom
Keramag Renova NR 1 Wash Basins for both bathrooms
C600 Multipoint - Bennington water heater instead of the bulky and ugly Storage tank =p
ROCA Monodin-N Kitchen Mixer and Blanco sink in Kitchen

14160338586_0d492b1800_c.jpg

14181930524_8b1b531ba7_c.jpg

The living room is almost there too... should be completed this week for the final chemical wash.

14181930614_cfcf922184_c.jpg

There will only be more updates after we have shifted in, when all the electronic appliances and furnitures settle in...

Thank you for reading! Adios!!

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Edited by hojichalatte

• Like 1

Update: Day 63 (as of 15th Apr)

And so, flooring was done last Tuesday, but because we haven't install lights, so we can only pop over to see during daytime in the weekends! very fast, it's almost a week since... the floors are sooooo dusty that the pictures can't really justify how it looks in real.

13936540212_6a137c9487_c.jpg

Mr Hojicha reminded me that someone asked for a close-up of the bricks, here it is. ;)

13959711933_78961b47d6_c.jpg

hi, can I know what flooring colour did you choose for your living area.