Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yolo

Industrial Is On The Rage!

Chemical wash done today. Finally all protective cardboard removed. Home looks cleaner now and debris free..

IMG-20150330-WA0015.jpeg

IMG-20150330-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20150330-WA0011.jpeg

IMG-20150330-WA0009.jpeg

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yolo, more pictures of kitchen etc? After chemical wash means hand over?

Nope, i requested for early chemical wash cos tmr got some furniture coming in.. my carpentry is still on going.. will take more pictures after carpentry completed.

No wonder. So can request ah? Need to pay for more?

ya, initially my contractor said chemical wash after carpentry done. No need pay more. U can try ask your id if u want do now..

They installed the glass swing door today.

The handle and hinges were powder coated in black because original colour is probably stainless steel/chrome.

Painting won't last as the paint might drop in long run so requested it to be powder-coated black to match the black aluminium frame.

FB_IMG_1427470359663.jpg

Hi there,

Is it expensive to powder-coat? I'm thinking of powder-coating my balcony sliding door but am worried about the cost...

Hi,

Can i check with you? do the contractor have any problem with uneven tiles for your room?

My contractor have problem with that which unable to make the normal wood pattern like yours..

Hi there,

Is it expensive to powder-coat? I'm thinking of powder-coating my balcony sliding door but am worried about the cost...

Hi there,

Powdercoating and chroming is not that expensive, i have done it on my bicycle and motorcycle parts before.. u can send them yourself at geylang bahru.

Anyway balcony door is the frame? Or handle? Frame i didn't Powdercoat, i think the aluminium frame comes in black or white from the manufacturer, what i powdercoat is the handle and hinges only.

Hi,

Can i check with you? do the contractor have any problem with uneven tiles for your room?

My contractor have problem with that which unable to make the normal wood pattern like yours..

Uneven tiles? My contractor didn't mention any problem, so i don't think so. So what did your contractor said that caused the uneven tiles? My bedroom tiles is laid randomly, no running pattern.

Hi Yolo,

https://www.dropbox....G_2902.JPG?dl=0

This is the picture that was done by the contractor for someone else's project (sorry for the typo error earlier).
If you are not comfortable in giving me your address,
Then do you mind letting me know just the name of your project? I am really desperate now to change our batch of wood grain tiles.

Hi there,

Powdercoating and chroming is not that expensive, i have done it on my bicycle and motorcycle parts before.. u can send them yourself at geylang bahru.

Anyway balcony door is the frame? Or handle? Frame i didn't Powdercoat, i think the aluminium frame comes in black or white from the manufacturer, what i powdercoat is the handle and hinges only.

hmm.. i'm doing the whole balcony frame.. and i think that would involve the dismantling of frame? that may be added cost.

thanks anyway for the reply!

Went down today and saw the toilet doors is up..

20150326_155519.jpg

When discussing with Mr k regarding the common toilet shower screen, apart from using sliding door,we thought of using a glass swing door. But its not feasible as space is limited and it might hit the toilet bowl or the vanity cabinet. So Mr K suggested a fixed panel on 1 side and a full bi-fold door opening on the other.

20150326_155331.jpg

20150326_155338.jpg

20150326_155359.jpg

MBR toilet

The aluminium frame is installed, waiting for the glass swing door and powedercoated handle.

20150326_160520.jpg

20150326_160437.jpg

May i know the pricing for the toilet door and those aluminium frame panel?

Hi Yolo,

Nice set up for the toilets. Mind PM me the price for the standalone shower screen plus the whole screen enclosed with the bifold door set up.

TIA

*poison*