Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 12/25/2017 at 2:35 AM, FrancisTay said:

Hi to all 2 roomers,

Newest member here.

Am getting my keys in around 3 month's time.

BTO is at Sun Breeze, Sembawang Cresent.

Below is my layout.

MWkr4s.jpg

Congrats, it's mirror image of mine

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 12/25/2017 at 2:35 AM, FrancisTay said:

Hi to all 2 roomers,

Newest member here.

Am getting my keys in around 3 month's time.

BTO is at Sun Breeze, Sembawang Cresent.

Below is my layout.

MWkr4s.jpg

Congrats, it's mirror image of mine

On 12/30/2017 at 11:25 PM, FrancisTay said:

Compare to the rest, I think my kitchen look longer.

But now my headache is the toilet.

I read thur all the pages and cannot seems to find a best solution of it.

what do you want from your bathroom? split wet and dry area?

On 1/1/2018 at 4:13 PM, sunnygal said:

Hello Fellow 2 Roomers!

i will be doing the selection of the flat for the Rivervale Shores 2 Room BTO on 28 Feb 18. Hoepfully, i can learn more from you all!. 

congrats! just post your questions here and we will try to suggest / advice if possible. :D

20 hours ago, vinzho said:

Hi mmoh 

Mine is 47sqm . 

hmm... width is narrow but length ok what. depends on whether you have bathroom door in the room and the location of the door.

Mine although slightly bigger than yours but I got 3 protruded column at 3 corners of the room + bathroom door right in the middle of the wall... makes me settled with 5ft wardrobe + super single bed... >_<

On 1/5/2018 at 10:35 PM, sunnygal said:

Who has opt in for the Optional Component Scheme when making the  flat selection?  I am wondering if I should opt in or opt out. 

there is details of the components provided and sample in HDB if I am not wrong.

Mine is SOBF so cant help much but so far the OCS items provided by HDB are so far so good for me.

Hi to all 2 rommers. I am new to this forum, and I esp love the reno experiences sharing by mmoh and ryanyth. Tot the pages are beri looooong but beri useful.

I just got a confirmation email from HDB that I am within the ballet for Nov 2017 (Sengkang) 2 room BTO for single. Hope to get some advice on the unit selection process from the experience folks here. The Sengkang project have 2 developments (Village and Fern). I opted for Village (type 2) during the bto selection period, my ballot number is 300+ for a total of 600+ units on sales for Sengkan. Can anyone advise whether will I get Village or HBD just randomly select 600+ applicant, and let them select the unit cum development on selection day? Thank you.

Edited by Phillip
updates to give credits to forum user for sharing.

On 1/7/2018 at 4:48 PM, JasonLimQS said:

Hi, I just registered.

About to collect keys within the near future.

My unit 45m2 at Bukit Batok West Terra.

Hope to learn more from this community.

Somehow I missed out this post. Then you should be collecting keys soon!? or collected keys. Fridgebuzz also from this BTO and still waiting for key collection.

1 hour ago, Phillip said:

Hi to all 2 rommers. I am new to this forum, and I esp love the reno experiences sharing by mmoh and ryanyth. Tot the pages are beri looooong but beri useful.

I just got a confirmation email from HDB that I am within the ballet for Nov 2017 (Sengkang) 2 room BTO for single. Hope to get some advice on the unit selection process from the experience folks here. The Sengkang project have 2 developments (Village and Fern). I opted for Village (type 2) during the bto selection period, my ballot number is 300+ for a total of 600+ units on sales for Sengkan. Can anyone advise whether will I get Village or HBD just randomly select 600+ applicant, and let them select the unit cum development on selection day? Thank you.

I got a friend applied for sengkang too and her Q no. is 700+. Lucky you!

Your question... I cannot answer... better to check with HDB? or can you check the 600+ units offered are from both Village and Fern or from 1 of them only?

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, mmoh said:

Somehow I missed out this post. Then you should be collecting keys soon!? or collected keys. Fridgebuzz also from this BTO and still waiting for key collection.

I got a friend applied for sengkang too and her Q no. is 700+. Lucky you!

Your question... I cannot answer... better to check with HDB? or can you check the 600+ units offered are from both Village and Fern or from 1 of them only?

Hi mmoh, the total number of 600+ is for all units (type 1 & 2) from both developments.

Edited by Phillip
updates

On 1/10/2018 at 3:55 PM, Phillip said:

Hi mmoh, the total number of 600+ is for all units (type 1 & 2) from both developments.

hmm... if so, then I guess HDB group the Q no. for both selections together but when you select, you can only select village since you were required to select upon initial application? Just guess only, best is still check with HDB. good luck in choosing the unit you want!

Edited by mmoh

BTW, i am actually doing, TV console with feature wall, study table in living room, kitchen cabinet with quartz top, wardrobe in bedroom, platform bed with storage compartment...

Basically that's all.. any ideas from fellow 2 roomers...?????