Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

For aircon installation, system 2. Any recommendation? I heard from a sales guy from Allbest ever mentioned that aircon price usually will be slightly more expensive in the hotter months compared to the cooler months (Nov to Feb). I be collecting my keys in Q2, I feel like lock down an aircon system and then install 3 months later.

Looking at either starmex 5 ticks or DaiKin 4 ticks, the price difference is only 100-150 bucks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 2/28/2018 at 11:38 AM, fiqa denny Lim said:

Oh seriously.. Problems with the ikea installer?? Any example to explain what will happen Bro?? Or anyone here can share. 

Sis @mmoh Mr @andotang uses Blum kitchen cabinets Ior. Blum is not from ikea isn't it?? Clueless lol to me 

i read it from online, there was a famous case,  a couple yrs back where the guy complain so big that Ikea had to redo the kitchen cabinet for him. The installer didnt do a good job.

Blum is Blum, its a very good system especially the hinge and soft closing system, but it is expensive.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, swatcL said:

For aircon installation, system 2. Any recommendation? I heard from a sales guy from Allbest ever mentioned that aircon price usually will be slightly more expensive in the hotter months compared to the cooler months (Nov to Feb). I be collecting my keys in Q2, I feel like lock down an aircon system and then install 3 months later.

Looking at either starmex 5 ticks or DaiKin 4 ticks, the price difference is only 100-150 bucks.

System one or 2 is advisable for a 2room flat? If the usage is applicable to the bedroom only?? 

13 hours ago, swatcL said:

I would get the energy saving type, party for utility saving, and for using less energy. But I think better to think in terms of functionality too. Don't play for branding only.

20 hours ago, swatcL said:

Gain City salesman also said that too. And based on my own experience, it is true but then I did not take note of the model so not sure if the price I saw is the same model or different. But yes, you can lock down the price now and install later.

10 hours ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

System one or 2 is advisable for a 2room flat? If the usage is applicable to the bedroom only?? 

If only bedroom, system 1 will do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

Gain City salesman also said that too. And based on my own experience, it is true but then I did not take note of the model so not sure if the price I saw is the same model or different. But yes, you can lock down the price now and install later.

Noted with thanks @mmoh

On 3/5/2018 at 8:23 PM, mmoh said:

so during hot months, it will cost more... i see. Thanks.

How much will it cost for simple works like (for a 2 room BTO)...

(A) Dismantle bedroom wall

(B) Cement Screed

That is all. Do advise on how much I can expect to pay.

• Like 1

My 47 sqm 2 room flat will have large W1 windows. So I am thinking of window bench instead of sofa/couches. What do you guys think?

Window Bench Seating 1.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FrancisTay said:

Need some ideas on kitchen sink.

What type of sink do you guys installed in our small kitchen?

Single or double? 

Stainless or granite?

for me, stainless steel single but big and deep one.

5a9fdc822cc49_2016-08-1010_58_54.jpg.68c705a55adec4dad009b742358211e1.jpg

2 hours ago, mikethm said:

How much will it cost for simple works like (for a 2 room BTO)...

(A) Dismantle bedroom wall

(B) Cement Screed

That is all. Do advise on how much I can expect to pay.

this one I got no idea, let me check with @coolbunny

her answer:

A) dun hv as in lump sum.
B) $1200

35 minutes ago, SuperZ said:

My 47 sqm 2 room flat will have large W1 windows. So I am thinking of window bench instead of sofa/couches. What do you guys think?

Window Bench Seating 1.jpg

I like! I did a platform along my living room window too and got no sofa. it serves as an additional single size bed in case anyone stay over.

Can refer to my profile pic. I spent most of time there, lol!

Edited by mmoh

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, fiqa denny Lim said:

How much is this sink @mmoh it's nice those grey and black what material is this?? 

$158 B4 GST

that is solid surface.