Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Love their item as well, also thinking getting the same and use it for by bedside table, will see how go.

Btw bro, your house looks amazing and my jaw just drop when I see your counter top granite. Really really love it.

Thank you for kind words and can't wait to see yours as well :)

Hope to have everything completed by end of Week 8:)

doubleEM,

look forward to more pics! your ID is good. can complete everything within 8weeks. May i ask if u apply for approval before your 2nd appointment? or after u collect your keys?

looking at your current place. i realised the washing machines are upstairs toilets.. care to share how will the laundry workflow be like? =)

thank you so much!

doubleEM,

look forward to more pics! your ID is good. can complete everything within 8weeks. May i ask if u apply for approval before your 2nd appointment? or after u collect your keys?

looking at your current place. i realised the washing machines are upstairs toilets.. care to share how will the laundry workflow be like? =)

thank you so much!

We applied the permits about 2 weeks before with the agreement of our previous owner to apply but only start work after 2nd appt date.

Yes we hacked the upper bathroom in our new place since only the kids will be using the upper level and with the lack of space we allocated the laundry machines upstairs as well.

We love how it fits and the bathroom remains very spacious. As for hanging wise it would be either upstairs in our playroom when unused or in the wet area on lower level.

A little hassle but you can't have the best of everything now can we :)

We applied the permits about 2 weeks before with the agreement of our previous owner to apply but only start work after 2nd appt date.

Yes we hacked the upper bathroom in our new place since only the kids will be using the upper level and with the lack of space we allocated the laundry machines upstairs as well.

We love how it fits and the bathroom remains very spacious. As for hanging wise it would be either upstairs in our playroom when unused or in the wet area on lower level.

A little hassle but you can't have the best of everything now can we :)

hey doubleEM,

thanks for sharing.. i understand hacking can only commence after 2nd appointment..

hope the current owner will agree to sign the form.. (according to the agent, they are afraid and will not sign anything until the handover which is the 2nd appointment)

hey i find your washing machine upstairs is a great idea! i intend to adopt something similiar after seeing yours! thanks alot for sharing.. will post in my blog during sharing

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/72503-the-sky-parlour-an-executive-maisonette-journey/

my 1st reno journey

hey doubleEM,

thanks for sharing.. i understand hacking can only commence after 2nd appointment..

hope the current owner will agree to sign the form.. (according to the agent, they are afraid and will not sign anything until the handover which is the 2nd appointment)

hey i find your washing machine upstairs is a great idea! i intend to adopt something similiar after seeing yours! thanks alot for sharing.. will post in my blog during sharing

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/72503-the-sky-parlour-an-executive-maisonette-journey/

my 1st reno journey

Are you hacking the bathrooms too? Else it might be a really tight squeeze.

Some Updates

Our solid top are in today and we are left a little mixed with what we expected versus what we see installed. It's weird because this was somewhat our original selection and it wasn't enough so we swapped and then the end product came back something similar. Still good but a little unexpected I guess haha.

Granite Top

IMG_0748_zpsk4folztn.jpg

IMG_0749_zpsh97fx5ho.jpg

Taobao Lights

We wanted something different for our common area for the second level since its a small area and traditional lighting are somewhat boring these days in SGP so we went ahead to customize 2 neon lights from TB seller and this is how it looks :)

IMG_0739_zpsgf29wzb3.jpg

IMG_0750_zpsjsdhtvlz.jpg

IMG_0751_zpsiousz4sj.jpg

Let's see how our plumbing installation goes tomorrow. Kitchen mixers and MBR black rain shower and accessories. Before electrician team comes back on Thursday to complete the installations of remaining lights.

Edited by doubleEM

Some Updates

Our solid top are in today and we are left a little mixed with what we expected versus what we see installed. It's weird because this was somewhat our original selection and it wasn't enough so we swapped and then the end product came back something similar. Still good but a little unexpected I guess haha.

Granite Top

IMG_0748_zpsk4folztn.jpg

IMG_0749_zpsh97fx5ho.jpg

Taobao Lights

We wanted something different for our common area for the second level since its a small area and traditional lighting are somewhat boring these days in SGP so we went ahead to customize 2 neon lights from TB seller and this is how it looks :)

IMG_0739_zpsgf29wzb3.jpg

IMG_0750_zpsjsdhtvlz.jpg

IMG_0751_zpsiousz4sj.jpg

Let's see how our plumbing installation goes tomorrow. Kitchen mixers and MBR black rain shower and accessories. Before electrician team comes back on Thursday to complete the installations of remaining lights.

wow!!! love the grey kitchen top! is the granite top grey? btw your sink is it sit in or overmount?

love the tiles too!! blend it very well!!

this is going to be a close kitchen right? glass sliding door?

the lights are super cool! very nice! brilliant idea! :good:

wow!!! love the grey kitchen top! is the granite top grey? btw your sink is it sit in or overmount?

love the tiles too!! blend it very well!!

this is going to be a close kitchen right? glass sliding door?

the lights are super cool! very nice! brilliant idea! :good:

Thanks yes the original was a grey granite to fit the color scheme we have.

Our sink is Top mount.

We settled for a closed kitchen to ensure we will get the approval from HDB for the re-organisation of the floor plan layout.

We love the lights too but now have to see after mounting whats the end effect.

Aye? How come end up is this color?

Like so different from the slab leh! Haha!

Ya lah so imagine my feeling...but apparently supplier say same stone. Maybe lighting when he sent the photo. Sianz but oh well. This was close to our original selection so be it lah.