Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Congrats! Awesome. I like the overall effect of your staircase and the railing...

haha well the work of our ID bro so kudos to her. But didn't come cheap unfortunately :(. But after the finish it's justified that I cut from other aspects to go ahead with this.

Whew...Apparently the 1st time for her contractors too with the railings, the whole team cracked their heads on how to achieve the bend design from 1st flight to 2nd flight haha as wooden railings can't be used and only aluminium.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wanna see full view of your first storey leh! Haha :)

Loving it!

Thank you sis. Full view meaning?

haha the company has decided to do a photo shoot so maybe their wide angle lens will do more justice when the time comes haha.

Let me know what you wanna see and I'll try haha

haha the company has decided to do a photo shoot so maybe their wide angle lens will do more justice when the time comes haha.

Nothing in particular la! Just wanna see the whole feel of the first storey haha! Love seeing the places where the family congregates :)

Nothing in particular la! Just wanna see the whole feel of the first storey haha! Love seeing the places where the family congregates :)

Oh ok perhaps I'll take my pathetic little living area haha I'll see what I can do when the mess subsides haha.

Once again thank you for your kind words and your place is developing nicely too.

very soon we can see your house pic appear in magazines!! :good: :good: the overall effect is simply awesome!

Thanks for sharing bro, really love the stairs.

Wow 3D taking photo shoot, so can see on magazine liao, when out let us know ya. Go buy and support :)

Thanks for sharing bro, really love the stairs.

Wow 3D taking photo shoot, so can see on magazine liao, when out let us know ya. Go buy and support :)

When confirm 1st lah now say only and take also not sure just for company website or other purposes haha. No big goals did it because I wanted to live in a home that suits my living habits. :)

But thanks for the kind words and support

Edited by doubleEM

On 2 September 2015 at 11:29 PM, doubleEM said:

Week 4 Updates

Next up came the MBR Bathroom:

We have decided to deck it out in black to contrast the white hexagonal wall tiles we have laid in the shower cubical area.

FullSizeRender%204_zpsbs53ddzi.jpg

Black Rain Shower: We settled for this because I like the cut of how sleek it was but BRAVAT Singapore was selling a similar design for $1.7K :jawdrop: even after discount so I've found this same design with a swivel bottom mixer as well for a lot less than half the price. So why not let's go with it.

This will be coupled with a black sink mixer:

FullSizeRender%203_zpslw6iwaud.jpg

Black Toilet Role Holder:

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-02%20at%2011.22.

We've got Black Stainless Steel Shower basket as well. :)

Hi @doubleEM Loving these matte black fixtures! :wub: Can you divulge what brand it is (is it hansgrohe?!), the price as well as where to purchase them? Thanks so much! 

On 8/26/2016 at 0:39 AM, stray said:

Hi @doubleEM Loving these matte black fixtures! :wub: Can you divulge what brand it is (is it hansgrohe?!), the price as well as where to purchase them? Thanks so much! 

really niceeeeeeee!!!!!!! think these dont come cheap issit??? how much?