Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Love the complete look of your place.

I really like the Scene Shang side table, but too bad I run out of budget to get it.

Btw bro did you get the banker's lamp from scene shang as well?

Can you tell me more about the little white fan under the desk? As I also put a fan under my desk, a normal 16" kdk, interested to know your choice of fan. For sure it is better then my kdk cos your height can fit under table, my table fan barely fit underneath.

where did u get that dinning table? beautiful!

i think enmes replica chairs in white / beige should be able to bend in well?

Thanks for compliments.

Dining set was from Nook & Cranny

The white we fear contrast will be too much so went with a safer option and not adding too many more colors around :)

Can you tell me more about the little white fan under the desk? As I also put a fan under my desk, a normal 16" kdk, interested to know your choice of fan. For sure it is better then my kdk cos your height can fit under table, my table fan barely fit underneath.

I got it from home fix stores and under the ifan brand which is a replica of Vornado I guess.

Looking for something small and decent and walk by one day saw it and felt the wind was decent and cheap too haha so happy with what I have.

I like your work desk. Where did u get it from and the damage?

It's Airia desk from Herman Miller and we got it a Xtra. It's a real damage for sure :)

Love the complete look of your place.

I really like the Scene Shang side table, but too bad I run out of budget to get it.

Btw bro did you get the banker's lamp from scene shang as well?

Thank you for the compliments.

Yes they are very unique I must say.

Bankers lamp from them too yes. :)

Love the work area!

I work from home so I'm a sucker for awesome looking work areas. :P

And yay!! More pictures!!

Thank you sis for the kind words and yes I work a lot at home too so allocated a little more budget to this area. A real pinch but still happy with it.

The Grand Finale

It's complete and finally able to upload the complete look of all areas in our 2nd EM reno project :). Thank you everyone for being part of this journey and sharing my ups and downs along the way.

A Complete Staircase

IMG_1151_zpssbjs38nm.jpg

Upper Level Completed View

IMG_0371_zpsapueksvk.jpg

Upper Level Kids Playroom

IMG_0372_zpsrn2ovbl5.jpg

Sorry for the distortion of the panorama pic as movement had to be made guess my hands aren't as steady as I thought.

Kids Bedrooms

IMG_0373_zpstwv3vpbt.jpg

IMG_0374_zpsyd8wmd8a.jpg

Completed Common Bathroom Upper Floor

IMG_0375_zpsfvuo3vkd.jpg

IMG_0376_zpsaurdoypv.jpg

What's left is truly the MBR but just too sloppy and messy for any pics now :) Will try to find time to get that snapped.

Looking awesome!

The Grand Finale

It's complete and finally able to upload the complete look of all areas in our 2nd EM reno project :). Thank you everyone for being part of this journey and sharing my ups and downs along the way.

A Complete Staircase

IMG_1151_zpssbjs38nm.jpg

IMG_0371_zpsapueksvk.jpg

IMG_0372_zpsrn2ovbl5.jpg

Sorry for the distortion of the panorama pic as movement had to be made guess my hands aren't as steady as I thought.

Kids Bedrooms

IMG_0373_zpstwv3vpbt.jpg

IMG_0374_zpsyd8wmd8a.jpg

IMG_0375_zpsfvuo3vkd.jpg

IMG_0376_zpsaurdoypv.jpg

What's left is truly the MBR but just too sloppy and messy for any pics now :) Will try to find time to get that snapped.

Looking awesome!

Thanks Kaiser bro, it's been a joy working with the ID in this project and I'd definitely say she earned her buck and provides the service one would desire from an ID.

Will detail a review of products and items purchase when I have the time and ID too.

The Grand Finale

A Complete Staircase

IMG_1151_zpssbjs38nm.jpg

IMG_0371_zpsapueksvk.jpg

IMG_0372_zpsrn2ovbl5.jpg

Kids Bedrooms

IMG_0373_zpstwv3vpbt.jpg

IMG_0374_zpsyd8wmd8a.jpg

IMG_0375_zpsfvuo3vkd.jpg

IMG_0376_zpsaurdoypv.jpg

looks really awesome!! has the "wow" factor! btw may i ask the bed cum study table in your kids room from ikea?