Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Since handing over, the carpenters came over to help me adjust some of the stuff, which I'm grateful for as its not their fault. I need to adjust some shelf and hanging rods higher. Painter also came over to touch up. All in all its ok. I don't expect smooth sailing in the reno based on past experience. Most importantly, ID is willing to rectify the issues.

Since handing over, the carpenters came over to help me adjust some of the stuff, which I'm grateful for as its not their fault. I need to adjust some shelf and hanging rods higher. Painter also came over to touch up. All in all its ok. I don't expect smooth sailing in the reno based on past experience. Most importantly, ID is willing to rectify the issues.

Yup I'm reaching that stage soon and so far she has been very willing to rectify all issues raised which has been very nice to know and see it happening. whew..

Hiccups are bound to happen and can only hope for them to be small one versus the big ones(fingers crossed)

Lighting Updates

ID was over to oversee the installation of our staircase LED strip lights and woohoo it's like finally done. The last of the lot. Had to modify our bedside lights as well as we bought it from TB but the wires were too short so had to modify them longer and worst part is it cost more than the lights itself :( but didn't want to go through the whole hassle of changing design concept or hunt for new lights so took the pain and push on.

The wiring of sockets and cable point for TV is also done along with the staircase completion itself...whew

TV Console Sockets

IMG_1145_zpsrgpwkkmw.jpg

Neon Lights

IMG_1140_zpsgnq595t4.jpg

Staircase LED Strip Lights

IMG_1147_zpssgvmlbrh.jpg

IMG_1149_zpsli3nb6qh.jpg

IMG_1151_zpssbjs38nm.jpg

An issue with my fujioh cooking hood not working but ID took initiative to call Hoe Kee and Fujioh to arrange for a technician to come down and have a look as well so kudos to her for going that extra mile for us.

Now for the final touch up and then handover and furnishing to come in and yay we have our home!!! Can't wait...

The effect of the lighting tgt with the railing is really good. I like the design of the box for the powerpoints along the railings

Grats, nice feature lighting :) home sweet home.

Thanks but not just sweet home yet. Awaiting all my furnishings to come in and of course the dreaded unpacking of the boxes still left. :(

overall effect is good!! very nicely done! already have the cosy feel.. so handover already?

Yes handover procedure today but some issues left to be attended to but nothing major. Furnishings now.

The effect of the lighting tgt with the railing is really good. I like the design of the box for the powerpoints along the railings

Yes well thought out by our ID. Kudos to her. Really glad at how detailed she is with her work as she offered to check thru the electrical quote once again for the final billing after adjustments and save me some $$$ due to her eye for details.

She did up extra tape for our LED strip lights too which lack adhesive. Thankful overall for the work she has done for us.

Yes well thought out by our ID. Kudos to her. Really glad at how detailed she is with her work as she offered to check thru the electrical quote once again for the final billing after adjustments and save me some $$$ due to her eye for details.

She did up extra tape for our LED strip lights too which lack adhesive. Thankful overall for the work she has done for us.

You really have a good ID, that is why the whole journey is less stressful for you.

yeah.. she is good. really like the way she design your place.. everything is in place..

may i know was the saving on the electrical work significant?hehe

shld post more pics! look forward to more pics!

yeah.. she is good. really like the way she design your place.. everything is in place..

may i know was the saving on the electrical work significant?hehe

shld post more pics! look forward to more pics!

Thanks and yes she has made the whole experience good. Her responsibility to her job and adherence to her own standards had made the project it is.

Alot of small to medium issues that came up according to design suggestions she made but when the issues came up she settled them with no complaints from my end and often not adding them to the adjustments and variations to the original quote. For this we thank her lots.

She was also willing to contact the outlets where I got my appliances to arrange for the service guys to come down while we were away. Our hood wasn't working when the electrician tried to connect it so she took initiative and arranged with the shop then later on Fujioh itself.

Furnishing Round 1:

Today the dining table, tv console, work desk & office chair came in together with our master bed frame later in the evening. This leaves us with our sofa from Lush and bedside table from Scene Shang to go before the full mod is officially completed.

But the unpacking of the remaining boxes have yet to begin....:( Oh man...

TV Console

IMG_1245_zps3phpz7xt.jpg

Nook & Cranny

Dining Table & Bench

IMG_1246_zpsrftejyxe.jpg

Nook & Cranny

Blends in well with the flooring but now we have to get another 2 chairs to complete the set.

Work Desk & Office Chair

IMG_1248_zps0fhvt2ih.jpg

Herman Miller (Xtra)

Still tweaking the final position but this will do for now...