Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A Little Shopping

Went to apply some finishing touches and we got moved by Scene Shang for the Shang System for our bedside tables.

Going for the 3 drawers set and Mrs will have the legs and table top as thats what she likes and I'm left with the 3 drawers as my side of the tables.

IMG_0540_zpskqahfh8b.jpg

As they are having their 10% off all items we took advantage and lock down this addition to our new abode...another damage piercing down the hole that is building inside my pockets.

Can't resist but also settled for this beauty of a desk lamp. Classic one for the road.

IMG_0541_zpseh0jnnbp.jpg

Bankers Lamp anyone?? :)

That's it. We are near the end of the road and my pockets for that matter now...Can't wait to officially move in as right now it is just piles of boxes and stacks of furnishings we have moved and no decent room is left empty.

hi doubleEM,

when i saw your EM transformation, i couldnt help but have the "wow" factor! your idea is ingenious! love it very much!

care to share how much does it cost to do up the place and your ID?

learnt alot from your blog.. thanks alot for sharing! looking forward to more pics!

hi doubleEM,

when i saw your EM transformation, i couldnt help but have the "wow" factor! your idea is ingenious! love it very much!

care to share how much does it cost to do up the place and your ID?

learnt alot from your blog.. thanks alot for sharing! looking forward to more pics!

Thank you for dropping by and your kind words:)

Will PM you.

Edited by doubleEM

A Few Little Updates

After making our partial move yesterday, spend sometime taking pics of our sort of completed look of the living area we modified after the stairs are done up.

Living Room Complete Look

IMG_0608_zpsn0wxuod2.jpg

View from Our Dining Area

IMG_0610_zpsudcbhqlc.jpg

Completed Walk in Wardrobe

IMG_0607_zps3e5nwmn5.jpg

Home Office Roofing

IMG_0604_zpsjvauph0y.jpg

Decided to go with the raw tile look for now and went with painting the tiles white and the wood beams grey to match the panel we have to separate the wet play area from the home office.

Thanks all for now. Next for completion of the Vinyl flooring for our dining and kitchen area, the granite top for the kitchen and our TB lights and MBR shower accesories to arrive and installed. Fingers crossed we can have it all done by end of next week!

Wooo! Pretty!

I think the raw tiles painted white goes SO nicely with the dark grey. Good choice :thumbs up:

Thank you for the compliments. Much credit to our ID for an eye for colors. Will remain to see how much of a hassle it would be cleaning up.

But the option to box it up later on is always there :)

Your place is nicely done up!

Btw, aren't u afraid the roof tiles may leak?

Bro the tiles are built such that it should not leaked. We had one in our previous place as well and it never leaked so if done correctly it should be ok and if no :) then it's time to find our ID haha

A Little Shopping

Went to apply some finishing touches and we got moved by Scene Shang for the Shang System for our bedside tables.

Going for the 3 drawers set and Mrs will have the legs and table top as thats what she likes and I'm left with the 3 drawers as my side of the tables.

IMG_0540_zpskqahfh8b.jpg

As they are having their 10% off all items we took advantage and lock down this addition to our new abode...another damage piercing down the hole that is building inside my pockets.

Can't resist but also settled for this beauty of a desk lamp. Classic one for the road.

IMG_0541_zpseh0jnnbp.jpg

Bankers Lamp anyone?? :)

That's it. We are near the end of the road and my pockets for that matter now...Can't wait to officially move in as right now it is just piles of boxes and stacks of furnishings we have moved and no decent room is left empty.

Love their item as well, also thinking getting the same and use it for by bedside table, will see how go.

Btw bro, your house looks amazing and my jaw just drop when I see your counter top granite. Really really love it.

Love the stairs barrister...super unique.... Did u or the ID came out with the floor to ceiling grills for the staircase?

Was in our ID mood board and it was I saw it I need it feel right way. Save all other areas but this must keep haha.

But dame painful for sure. Well least now it paid off as we really like it too when it went up last week :)