Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Super excited for you, all look so nice, can't wait the whole complete look of your house bro.

Means you won't come up here so often liao.

Ok la will still come back and see some Tblog been following and see your final look too :)

wow!!! look really good!!! all blends in well.. u know just the right piece to pick to fit in the picture perfectly!!! very very nice!

Thanks for the conpliments but a lot of decision making came with eye for details in our ID:)

We simply snap shots of items we like and dimensions and check with her that size and color scheme will fit well before going ahead to decide on the item.

Well least all cept the office Herman Miller stuffs :) so her effort counts as well here.

Your wall fits perfectly with all your furniture!

Thanks bro but have to check and check with ID items dimensions will fit before making purchase man else don't wanna regret after.

Nook and Cranny is such a gem! I found awesome furniture there too. :)

So close now!

True that. Their range aren't really expansive but whatever I need and wanted they had it. Pricing is decent too so happy :)

Shipment was delayed though but since my place wasn't ready for the items so this delay worked out ok for me. Became just in time :)

True that. Their range aren't really expansive but whatever I need and wanted they had it. Pricing is decent too so happy :)

Shipment was delayed though but since my place wasn't ready for the items so this delay worked out ok for me. Became just in time :)

Yes! I was also surprised at the prices. Haha! :)

I can't wait to see your place all done up! But again, my Reno kakis leaving me one by one... Haha

Yes! I was also surprised at the prices. Haha! :)

I can't wait to see your place all done up! But again, my Reno kakis leaving me one by one... Haha

Still will check in lah until Reno khaki projects all completed too.

Anyway not so soon also lah cos don't know how long the scene shang will take since it takes 4 weeks for them to fabricate :(

Renovation for the house is every day and ongoing as long as you are staying at the place you call home. This t-blog is suppose to be this way. I see many thread just end there after their id/contractor handover to the owner. :)

Sure there will new items or ideas added along the way to share knowledge with one another.

Still will check in lah until Reno khaki projects all completed too.

Anyway not so soon also lah cos don't know how long the scene shang will take since it takes 4 weeks for them to fabricate :(

What scene Shang? Hahaha...

Good things come to those who wait. My hubby say one. Haha.

Renovation for the house is every day and ongoing as long as you are staying at the place you call home. This t-blog is suppose to be this way. I see many thread just end there after their id/contractor handover to the owner. :)

Sure there will new items or ideas added along the way to share knowledge with one another.

True that. It's about sharing and learning truly from each other experiences.