Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

doubleEM, congrats on moving in! Can start enjoying the fruit of your labour :jammin:

The progress of your renovation is really fast. Love the look of your staircase railing!

Thanks and not just yet now it's a house but not home yet. Soft touches yet to complete.

We love the stairs and rails too :)

We handed a challenge to our ID is time frame and she duly delivered so we are pleased definately with her responsibility and delivering what she promised. :)

Hi. Can I check if ur shower screen is the swing door type. Can share the contact? Thanks.

Which shower door are you referring to? The black one in common bath or grey with mesh glass in MBR bathroom?

But they are all from our ID and her contractors.

Which shower door are you referring to? The black one in common bath or grey with mesh glass in MBR bathroom?

But they are all from our ID and her contractors.

The black one in the common bath. It looks amazing!

The black one in the common bath. It looks amazing!

Thanks it was designed out by the ID and cost is all in the quotation. Let me see if I can identify it out and PM you.

Some Updates

It's been a while since my last post and we have unpacked up all the boxes and cleaned up the house thoroughly but hence in this process the clutter begins to happen around the house too :).

So will continue to snap the finished look for the house when I can get them set up correctly. For now I'm still missing my bed side tables and Sofa.

This is the finished look of my WIW for the MBR:

IMG_1465_zpsmzwoklmg.jpg

This compared to the original 3D:

gallery_69102_815_6780.jpg

Had to hide off the book shelf area :) Since it's still a mess but looks exactly alike to the 3D haha.

Next Up is the MBR Shower:

View from outside of the Bathroom window. We did away with the window frame and love it totally and no regrets. Our EM comes with huge oversized bathroom windows and now it does not feel stuffy inside while you shower and the dampness can get out. Shiok...

IMG_1467_zpseapacsin.jpg

Inside Look to MBR shower:

IMG_1466_zpss1dsu7wo.jpg

Still awaiting to acquire another black hose to swap with the current chrome looking one to achieve an all black shower set effect.

Now onto the Wet Play Area:

We crafted this area out from the original service balcony of the EM layout and part is now my study/home office and another part the wet area with the in house rubbish chute access.

IMG_1468_zpsagg5gg3f.jpg

Pic take through the bathroom window opening so look is not complete.

Well hope to get more when all the furnishings are in...

Dining & Kitchen Updates

Finally managed to get the kitchen up to speed and the hood settled after a 1 for 1 replacement by Fujioh as the previous hood electronic panel wasn't working. Happy to get that :) but man the hassle.

Dining is still missing 2 extra chairs apart from the bench and awaiting my 3rd TB shipment for these chairs to arrive.

Kitchen

IMG_1523_zpsjhj45pxp.jpg

Pardon the mess a little :)

Kitchen Panels

These are the kitchen panels when fully closed.

IMG_1524_zpssau9yb9f.jpg

Dining

IMG_1525_zpsridpfowv.jpg

This is it for now as we are still awaiting for our sofa after it was delayed. Sighz.

Will update more when I can.

all looking good bro.

Thank you for stopping by hehe.

Still parts to be completed and all the touch ups to be spotted after clearing boxes and living in officially.

Some Updates

It's been a while since my last post and we have unpacked up all the boxes and cleaned up the house thoroughly but hence in this process the clutter begins to happen around the house too :).

So will continue to snap the finished look for the house when I can get them set up correctly. For now I'm still missing my bed side tables and Sofa.

This is the finished look of my WIW for the MBR:

IMG_1465_zpsmzwoklmg.jpg

This compared to the original 3D:

gallery_69102_815_6780.jpg

Had to hide off the book shelf area :) Since it's still a mess but looks exactly alike to the 3D haha.

Next Up is the MBR Shower:

View from outside of the Bathroom window. We did away with the window frame and love it totally and no regrets. Our EM comes with huge oversized bathroom windows and now it does not feel stuffy inside while you shower and the dampness can get out. Shiok...

IMG_1467_zpseapacsin.jpg

Inside Look to MBR shower:

IMG_1466_zpss1dsu7wo.jpg

Still awaiting to acquire another black hose to swap with the current chrome looking one to achieve an all black shower set effect.

Now onto the Wet Play Area:

We crafted this area out from the original service balcony of the EM layout and part is now my study/home office and another part the wet area with the in house rubbish chute access.

IMG_1468_zpsagg5gg3f.jpg

Pic take through the bathroom window opening so look is not complete.

Well hope to get more when all the furnishings are in...

looks really good when all put together!!! realised your toilet window is OPEN! wow..huge and airy indeed!! hehe