Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I spurce

hey ahyong81, do u source your own aircon contractor or provided by your ID?

I source my own its cheaper but more troublesome cause need 3 trips lol

One for site survey

One for laying of trunking and cable

Last one for installation of compressor and fancoil.

So far from my experience, all best offer the best price and they are the only one i know so far that offer 60 months workmanship warranty.

Edited by Ahyong81

One major change of mind..... remember i say i only installing the digital lock on my main door only. Yesterday, i decided to do it for the gate as well. Hai, so flickerminded of me. :P cause i feel the ugly conventional gate lock spoilt the entire door and gate feel...

Anyway since the digital lock can use the same card / pin access, so its not that troublesome afterall.

Edited by Ahyong81

One major change of mind..... remember i say i only installing the digital lock on my main door only. Yesterday, i decided to do it for the gate as well. Hai, so flickerminded of me. :P cause i feel the ugly conventional gate lock spoilt the entire door and gate feel...

Anyway since the digital lock can use the same card / pin access, so its not that troublesome afterall.

So you going for Yale or Samsung?

I have the same idea as well only door not the gate, but now really thinking using it for both.

But again do I really need a digital lock? Is more a want than need.

Not too sure I will still have the budget as for now.

Haha confirm one lor.

When I wanted it it was either both or nothing. :P

I spurceI source my own its cheaper but more troublesome cause need 3 trips lol

One for site survey

One for laying of trunking and cable

Last one for installation of compressor and fancoil.

So far from my experience, all best offer the best price and they are the only one i know so far that offer 60 months workmanship warranty.

60months is like 5yrs. If they dare to give such a long warranty, it means they super confident of their workmanship. Lol.

Haha... U are right. It would not be nice if u have digital lock on door and then use conventional lock on the gate.

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 37

The grey are in :) I really loves the Grey ceiling... Its a good decision. The effect is super nice and cosy :)

20151014_161235_zpsgdgx0v8j.jpg

20151014_161202_zpsjwt3ir6v.jpg

20151014_184220_zpsfjq7rw0i.jpg

And tata... My bathroom toilet bowls for both master and common are installed :) The master bathroom going to look like a hotel bathroom soon.... i hope haha

20151014_184517_zpshhaovlbl.jpg

20151014_184459_zpswho5pezz.jpg

20151014_184539_zpsymphnqpr.jpg

Edited by Ahyong81

Today the Eubiq site measurement guys came to take measurement. The initial package i brought was 4m track, End up now I need to top up additional 2m :) The kitchen too big liao.. both side with cabinet and also a track for study room :)

Oh, My Id brought me the glass backsplash sample already. Nice !!

Prefect match with the red cabinet. Kudos to my ID, he is really PRO :)

oppps My hand is inside the picture :P

20151014_170933_zpstghfsmyz.jpg

Yes, after checking for info from online and the staff. Yes it can use the same card.

Very wasted for me. it didn't occur to me that same card can be used for locks of different brands. Hence we just went with the normal lock and key.

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 37

The grey are in :)

20151014_161235_zpsgdgx0v8j.jpg

20151014_161202_zpsjwt3ir6v.jpg

20151014_184220_zpsfjq7rw0i.jpg

And tata... My bathroom toilet bowls for both master and common are installed :)

20151014_184517_zpshhaovlbl.jpg

20151014_184459_zpswho5pezz.jpg

20151014_184539_zpsymphnqpr.jpg

your grey ceiling and feature wall has turn out quite well!

based on your picture, i think we used the same shade of grey for my MBR feature wall. i felt that it was too daring for me to use it for my living room. I used a lighter shade of grey for my living room. For ceiling i painted the edges of the cove light instead.

your toilet looks wonderful! are you going to get the painter to repaint the big pvc pipes?

yes its going to be repaint, that time only paint the master bathroom big pcv pipe first because its going to be box up. For the common toilet, I am not boxing it up so will only paint it at a later date :)

The current color of the big pvc pipe at the common toilet looks ...... ugly ugly ugly...

Edited by Ahyong81