Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nope, i find it no point, i wont open much of the full height cabinet. Drawers is something it will be very frequent use.

Agree on this! I also maxed my drawers haha! Only no choice one then do shelves. :)

Just to chip in, Blum is indeed quality product. Been using for a year plus and working fine.

Soft closing with hinge is not exactly that costly, about $2 per set. A normal HDB full door height needs about 4 hinges but only 2 soft close.

Blum's costly item are the side partion drawers such as the Tandembox series, the Avento lift systems and the servo drive system.

So purchasing the normal drawer runner, hinge with soft closing etc only are still pretty much affordable.

I had used Blum, not but from Blum themselves, through another source who offered a good discount.

Just to chip in, Blum is indeed quality product. Been using for a year plus and working fine.

Soft closing with hinge is not exactly that costly, about $2 per set. A normal HDB full door height needs about 4 hinges but only 2 soft close.

Blum's costly item are the side partion drawers such as the Tandembox series, the Avento lift systems and the servo drive system.

So purchasing the normal drawer runner, hinge with soft closing etc only are still pretty much affordable.

I had used Blum, not but from Blum themselves, through another source who offered a good discount.

Can pm me the lobang please? Thanks!

So your switches work! Awesome :)

Yap but something i did not expect happened.... lol

I thought the blue led is on when i on the lights. End up its on when the light is off. Haha. So that in the dark can see.

Yap but something i did not expect happened.... lol

I thought the blue led is on when i on the lights. End up its on when the light is off. Haha. So that in the dark can see.

Haha I would also have assumed the same thing... But makes sense also