Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Very wasted for me. it didn't occur to me that same card can be used for locks of different brands. Hence we just went with the normal lock and key.

your grey ceiling and feature wall has turn out quite well!

based on your picture, i think we used the same shade of grey for my MBR feature wall. i felt that it was too daring for me to use it for my living room. I used a lighter shade of grey for my living room. For ceiling i painted the edges of the cove light instead.

your toilet looks wonderful! are you going to get the painter to repaint the big pvc pipes?

The big grey color wall at the living room is not my feature wall hahaha.. Its just a shade I choose to make the home more cosy :) My sofa will be placed against that wall :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is the wall at my MBR, the photo taken from the living room.

The grey wall will be where my bed will be placed against

20151014_160915_zpsposwzvrf.jpg

20151014_161008_zpslv98hq0c.jpg

Edited by Ahyong81

I wanted to paint the whole master bedroom that color, but grey is a cosy color.. I scared later too cosy with aircon.. I sleep until forgot to wake up and go to work.. Later late ho sei liao.... :)

OMG THE CEILING COLOR

I WANTED TO GO FOR THAT FOR MY MBR FEATURE WALL!!

Hai now make me so regret...

Love the ceiling in grey!!! Good choice!

The ceiling really turn out very nice when view in real life. I was kinda worried initially cause I took a great leap of faith to do that. I hardly find any Singapore home with picture online who does that.

Haha when my Philip Hue DIY led light strips is installed.. Lets see the effect then :) Next week, all the lighting will be up.

Edited by Ahyong81

The big grey color wall at the living room is not my feature wall hahaha.. Its just a shade I choose to make the home more cosy :) My sofa will be placed against that wall :)

Are you getting a grey sofa too? Hahah

Are you getting a grey sofa too? Hahah

Nope nothing is grey already

My sofa is black with red design :) haha

It automatic recliner seats :) and both side come with in build cooler (with green/blue led - super nice), I can place my cup there and the water will be cool.. no need ICE....

its a custom make sofa :) to the level of hardness and material :)

My house main theme color is Black, Red, White (This 3 is primary color) and 30% grey (secondary color) Might have another 10% variation color of green

Edited by Ahyong81

Can I ask, how come ur false ceiling stop short of your WIW opening? Is there any particular reason?

Because there is a beam from the two bedroom and my ID did a L box on both side to run cove light to make it more cosy and appealing :)

hard to explain haha.. When the full thing is in, I will take picture and show you all..

A picture speaks a thousand words :)

Its for Cove lighting :) its my cosy spot actually.. when the actual thing complete i will show you all.

Edited by Ahyong81

The ceiling really turn out very nice when view in real life. I was kinda worried initially cause I took a great leap of faith to do that. I hardly find any Singapore home with picture online who does that.

Haha when my Philip Hue DIY led light strips is installed.. Lets see the effect then :) Next week, all the lighting will be up.

I KINDA HATE YOU RIGHT NOW :bleah::bleah:

I KINDA HATE YOU RIGHT NOW :bleah::bleah:

you can still paint it grey. Actually i was just testing.. I told my ID if the effect turn out not to my liking.. I will ask his painter to repaint back to white.. haha.. He say ok and no extra charges :)

So far my ID he is really nice, maybe because its machiam like close relative relationship, so a lot of minor cost, he will absorb for me :)

Edited by Ahyong81

you can still paint it grey. Actually i was just testing.. I told my ID if the effect turn out not to my liking.. I will ask his painter to repaint back to white.. haha.. He say ok and no extra charges :)

So far my ID he is really nice, maybe because its machiam like close relative relationship, so a lot of minor cost, he will absorb for me :)

My contractor say no more free. Hahaha.

Ah well. Hopefully my furniture will make it all come together.

But your risk paid off SO well.

The ceiling grey really very nice. Upped the whole house instantly. :thumbs up:

My contractor say no more free. Hahaha.

Ah well. Hopefully my furniture will make it all come together.

But your risk paid off SO well.

The ceiling grey really very nice. Upped the whole house instantly. :thumbs up:

I think must give credit to the uncle who paint it... He one person show sia.. and every day he stay till 7 -8 plus then leave the house.. He really paint well and careful. Respect.

Before he paint, he make sure areas that are not suppose to be paint are covered with masking tape and he will plaster and sand the entire wall first to check for foreign objects or previously left cement or dirt.

This way he do not need to do additional works to make good those area that are accidentally painted.

Edited by Ahyong81

Because there is a beam from the two bedroom and my ID did a L box on both side to run cove light to make it more cosy and appealing :)

hard to explain haha.. When the full thing is in, I will take picture and show you all..

A picture speaks a thousand words :)

Its for Cove lighting :) its my cosy spot actually.. when the actual thing complete i will show you all.

I UNDERSTAND!! Super got feel! Imagine standing insde the WIW and thn got cove light outside

I UNDERSTAND!! Super got feel! Imagine standing insde the WIW and thn got cove light outside

I waiting for the installation of the glass sliding door to the WIW.. i think the effect will be nice. open both side glass sliding door... sound fun and cool :) too bad I cant make automatic door.. too costly and not ideal for home use...