Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

your reno progress are so good, when you plan to move it?

Not sure yet, waiting for the entire renovation project done then move in. Moving in should be quite easy. Dont have much thing to move or unpack.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not sure yet, waiting for the entire renovation project done then move in. Moving in should be quite easy. Dont have much thing to move or unpack.

That is nice, me in this rented place for 4 over years liao when I move in will be another big project.

Hi, ahyong81 may i know do your ID hack the kitchen ceiling and do waterproofing before he change the piping, how much you pay for your toilet 6 panel windows any advise thank :)

Hi, ahyong81 may i know do your ID hack the kitchen ceiling and do waterproofing before he change the piping, how much you pay for your toilet 6 panel windows any advise thank :)

Water proofing for ceiling? They do not hack the ceiling, they cut the pipe and use a socket to secure it. Waterproofing is suppose to be done at the floor area. My id did the floor waterproofing after changing the pipe for the floor area so that it does not affect my neighbour below. The above floor should have a good waterproofing done for the kitchen and toilet during their renovation.

The two toilet window at 580.

Edited by Ahyong81

Thank brother for your advise as recently view a resale flats same like your kitchen condition, being quote by ID at lease 5K Aand above to change the pipe and waterproofing :(

just for the pipe and waterproofing that area or waterproofing the whole kitchen area? If just the pipe area? The id quote 5k and above?

I wanted to change all the waste pipe for my house initially but my id say the toilets pvc pipe are in good condition. If i want to change the whole house big pipe, he quote me 900. But since only the kitchen pvc pipe seems horrible. I only change that. The cost is 400.

Edited by Ahyong81

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 35

Kitchen carpentry is up partially. Entire skirting for living room done

20151012_180226_zpsdmzjxy6t.jpg

20151012_180217_zpsezojdskq.jpg

First coat of paint for master bedroom.

20151012_180520_zpsaqxphpgz.jpg

20151012_180523_zpszrqshdtw.jpg

Master Suite vanity carpentry partially up as well. Master Bathroom tile completed.

20151012_180300_zpswmwex3lt.jpg

20151012_180406_zpsiape9com.jpg

Edited by Ahyong81

Hi

I realised that the floor tiling was paused before installing the false ceiling. If that's the case, through the renovation experience you went thru, can you advise if the following sequence be better?

1. Hacking

2. Aircon, electrical, piping, trunking, false ceiling, ceiling works?

3. Wet works? Cement screed, Flooring etc

4. Carpentry, including kitchen

5. Painting?

Did i miss out anything?