Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are you planning to putting in special fixtures for your cat? http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/feline-fancy-how-one-home-turned-cat-playground

Noticed that you already brought your ID to view even though you just went for your first appt, how did u arrange for that?

If the seller is agreeable, u can bring the id go and view. Take measurements and come up with a plan for ur flat. That way u can start work straight after getting key.

Hi Mickeyboo,

The house in the link is so nice! I only planning for some perches at the cosy corner for my girl, nothing so elaborate.

For viewing of the unit for measurements, you can always liaise with the owner or agent, normally they shouldn't really mind. Mine is unoccupied unit so easier to coordinate too...

Are you planning to putting in special fixtures for your cat? http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/feline-fancy-how-one-home-turned-cat-playground

Noticed that you already brought your ID to view even though you just went for your first appt, how did u arrange for that?

Hehe I'm like you too, super lazy abt the ID process + felt it was rather draining so met a grand total of 3, eliminated one at the outset and based my final selection on rapport! Signed on before it occurred to me 'eh I should have asked to see completed projects to evaluate workmanship hor'. But I have faith in fellow forummers reviews (shout out to ZzzMonster, doubleEM and g0mug0mu haha)

Jia you! Looks like we will be starting reno around the same time so good luck to both of us!! :)

Omg... Received letter from HDB:

"We are pleased to inform you that approval has been given in principle by the HDB for the resale and purchase of the abovementioned flat..."

Getting keys on 13/11 (fri 13th?)... So fast!! I haven't done anything yet... Hahaha... Need to buy my stuff le :) hopefully can confirm ID by this weekend and I can go shopping soon..

"We are pleased to inform you that approval has been given in principle by the HDB for the resale and purchase of the abovementioned flat..."

Getting keys on 13/11 (fri 13th?)... So fast!! I haven't done anything yet... Hahaha... Need to buy my stuff le :) hopefully can confirm ID by this weekend and I can go shopping soon..

Exciting times! I feel ya, ours also came unexpectedly fast. Haha. Enjoy it!!

Woot!!! Congratualtion, exciting time I am sure.

Enjoy the process and the shopping time. (All items you like you will feel it shine :notti: )

Such floorplans have much potential. You can always think of ways to make spaces bigger. If you don't need two rooms, get rid of one and you will see spaces.

Hi everyone, not much update at the moment. Just spoken to my ID and waiting for him to update his quote and for me to agree on the design layout. Getting rid of bedroom 2 for the main living area and extending the dry kitchen to the original living room ( my kitchen is so small... :()

Just wanted some opinions... Do your kitchens and bathrooms get all tiled up? ID is proposing to do so but that means it will incur some costs? Can I just paint it? I'm considering the practical aspects like cleaning and maintenance as well as cost..