Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry, too many pages and no times to read through all... haha... just TWO questions, is this the one located along Upper Serangoon rd almost next to old Serangoon Shopping Center? Will they do a good job?

Thanks and cheers!

Hi

Can i have Kenneth's number too?

Thanks!! :D

Had been reading Renotalk forum for the past few weeks . Decided to register today and ask start to look for contractor since my 1st appointment is coming near. Can someone Pm me Kenneth's contact ? Btw , is he a HDB license contractor ?

I'm also with Ideal House.

Just started my reno on Mon so dunno abt the workmanship BUT my experience with my ID so far has been very pleasant. He's prompt and responsive.

Will update at my T-blog as the reno progresses. Hopefully, everything will go on smoothly.

I'm also with Ideal House.

Just started my reno on Mon so dunno abt the workmanship BUT my experience with my ID so far has been very pleasant. He's prompt and responsive.

Will update at my T-blog as the reno progresses. Hopefully, everything will go on smoothly.

congrats and all the best! who's ur ID? mine done up by Kevin.

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Sourcing for ID for my new 4 room.

Can anyone PM me ideal house address and recommended ID contact person?

Can send me yr quotation for a guide as to what shall i take note of the quotation checklist and details.

Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks.

Hi to all,

New to this forum and I just a quote from one of the ID from Ideal House ID recently. Just want to check on something, is the purchase of sand included inside the pricing for tiling works or exclusive. The ID I talked to said I must purchase sand separately from the appointed contractor at my block. Is this true?

Hi Mooz,

Can pm the quotation as reference? tks!

From what i understand, the sand is included inside the cost of tiling works....

My reno was done by Sean from Ideal house 21. (not sure whether this is the same firm as "ideal house")

Anyway, highly recommend his work as the quality, attitude and pricing are all pretty good. Compared with my previous renovation experience a few years ago.

My reno t-blog at:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33235

Agreed! Sean is so approachable and he's a nice fella. We didnt book any appt with Ideal House. When we walked in, we were served by Sean. We told him we wanted to see the basic 3Rm Resale package. Then, he gave us some of his ideas and we were swept away. It's exactly what we wanted. It's like he can read our minds! Within 3 days, we received our quotation and the price was within our budget.

On our third visit, we signed the deal with him. =D Now waiting for our second HDB appt in Dec. Hope everything will go smoothly as planned. :D

called up kenneth today and he rejected me as he is too overloaded with projects. sigh..

another id name : plenfel yap approached me.

haulage and debris quote me :600 :jawdrop:

learnt from other thread stating only cost $215 from hdb.

any comments on this ID?

called up kenneth today and he rejected me as he is too overloaded with projects. sigh..

another id name : plenfel yap approached me.

haulage and debris quote me :600 :jawdrop:

learnt from other thread stating only cost $215 from hdb.

any comments on this ID?

Yup.. in their quote haulage is 600.. I don't bother asking them why its higher than wat HDB quotes coz their quotation is the cheapest i've received and im too tired to source out any other ID. Anyway, i find them accommodating...