Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

a comparison of the tiles on 13/08 and 19/08

14-08-07_1154.jpgpic22580.jpg

wah.... :unsure: dat will freak me out man. are u a christian or buddist? got put any worship items in the hse?

i usually say i'm a free-thinker but practice-wise i'm more towards buddism bah :good:

nope, no worship items in my place coz we didn't want to do anything to offend the deity or 'supreme being' :D

actually my guts are trained when i was staying alone

that was the scary place

first thursday - can hear a woman laughing at my back windows though i was staying on the 10th flr :yamseng:

that one really freaked me out ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
a comparison of the tiles on 13/08 and 19/08

i usually say i'm a free-thinker but practice-wise i'm more towards buddism bah :dunno:

nope, no worship items in my place coz we didn't want to do anything to offend the deity or 'supreme being' :deal:

actually my guts are trained when i was staying alone

that was the scary place

first thursday - can hear a woman laughing at my back windows though i was staying on the 10th flr :jawdrop:

that one really freaked me out :~

:unsure:!:yamseng:!:good:!:D!;)!:o!:P!:P!zz!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

jamez, you very funny leh :rofl: :rofl:

:yamseng: haha...U FREAKED ME OUT! so wat did u do when u heard the laugh? did u check it out? :(

:yamseng: haha...U FREAKED ME OUT! so wat did u do when u heard the laugh? did u check it out? :(

hehehe i'm not quite that brave

i just cover my head with my blanket and sleep :P

worst thing is the following thursday got scratching sound on my balcony door :rofl:

third thursday the scratching sound migrated to my living room :rofl:

heng i'm a girl and not pregnant, so 'she' left me alone after that :(

hehehe i'm not quite that brave

i just cover my head with my blanket and sleep :P

worst thing is the following thursday got scratching sound on my balcony door :rofl:

third thursday the scratching sound migrated to my living room :yamseng:

heng i'm a girl and not pregnant, so 'she' left me alone after that :rofl:

pontianak? wah lau eh..scary man...and where is this place? ur new place is Compassvale tio boh? I got one story at Anchorvale. :(

tio lah, share share your story leh

now seventh month great time for stories like this

guess i'm a believer so i think it's 'her' loh

got one time i was feeding stray cat downstairs (at my rental place) and suddenly an extremely foul smell hit my nostril

i was like - 'oh **** here 'she' comes' and the stray cat was staring at me like :yamseng:

pontianak? wah lau eh..scary man...and where is this place? ur new place is Compassvale tio boh? I got one story at Anchorvale. :rofl:

Wah .. me staying at Anchorvale wor ...

what is the story .... ??? :yamseng:

last year in July, I was at my colleague's place (307C) doing some work stuff till quite late. At about 1am like dat we both heard like dog howling like dat..sound was quite faint...it went on intermitently for like an hour. So both of us tot like hey maybe a dog is injured or trapped or something dwnstairs...so he and i went dwnstairs to check it out..it was almost 2am that day. when we went downstairs we cun hear anything...we walked ard also cun see anythng,,,checked the central rubbish chute area....so we started to walk back...while at the void deck...we heard it again. this time..it was LOUD...and it sounded like it was coming from the open field...our hair all stand loh...but still we walk to the field to see lah...we walked at the side of the field and tried to locate the sound...still cun see anything...we walked back and it howled again...this time...it sounded too loud to be a dog loh..more like a wolf...but how got wolf tio boh? sound was like long long howl like very sad like dat...exactly like the werewolf movies type sound loh.. in the end we gave up and were both quite freaked out cos it was VERY loud...the sound was not from any unit...not from the open field...it juz howled and we cun find the location of the sound...but after that day my colleague say he never heard it again lah...so in the end dunno whether itz supernatural or juz a dog... :yamseng:

Edited by jamez

my my that sounds really scary

last year jul, was it the seventh month also :yamseng:

val you ever heard before?

Edited by applefreak

my my that sounds really scary

last year jul, was it the seventh month also :yamseng:

val you ever heard before?

no lah...last year july not 7th month...after dat i walk take cab go home my heart bom bom bom loh... :rofl:

wah lau you still dare to go downstairs

i would have asked to stay the night :rofl:

but i think they are basically everywhere loh, it's just whether you see/hear/sense or not :yamseng:

wah lau you still dare to go downstairs

i would have asked to stay the night :rofl:

but i think they are basically everywhere loh, it's just whether you see/hear/sense or not :rofl:

dun wan lah... i wanna go back and bath and change for nex morning mah...

yah quite true..dunno if itz juz me...notice that it became very cold virtually overnight when this year 7th month came? :yamseng:

Edited by jamez

guess it's the month that the yin energy is the strongest during the year?

or just that we have wrecked the earth so much that the weather has gone totally bonkers :yamseng:

or maybe it's gonna be snowing in june coz someone got maligned big time :rofl: