Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Hmm... I can't recall wor ...

I've moved in ard May wor ... Me staying 322A , always hearing dog barks , sound normal to me ...

But your type one , really scary wor .. howcome you guys so daring to check ar ...

The big field now become a sport complex right ???

Regardless whether it's 7th Mth or not , somethings do present lor .. whether you believe anot ...

True abt the cold feelings .. I always feel cold during this Mth. Somemore , the weather always going crazy ,

Typhoon .. Monsoon ...etc starting earlier wor ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sigh, more tiles popped at my place :P:~

19-08-07_1842.jpg

tissue holder

17-08-07_1557.jpg17-08-07_1558.jpg

OMG, the tiles beri scary leh

i got a bolster with tis cat head... bought it fm HKG 7yrs ago. nw lying in my BR2 wardrobe.

every year seventh month also got weird sound

e.g. one year was pots shifting on the stove - you know the sound when you drag a heavy pot on the stove? another year was the sound of hangers being pulled on the metal rod :P

me believe in ghost but not really afraid of them :P

think the cement is 'shifting' that's why my downstairs neighbour can hear the sound everynight

the tiles are shifting slightly everyday but will only see the difference if we pay very close attention

liddat real scary, tink i'll freak out if i experience the same thing

deathcoth muz be really busy changing nappies n feeding... nv see him hear. was hanging my laundry at the balcony on sat when i see a guy wearing a mask standing at his unit MBR window. dunno izit him anot

deathcoth muz be really busy changing nappies n feeding... nv see him hear. was hanging my laundry at the balcony on sat when i see a guy wearing a mask standing at his unit MBR window. dunno izit him anot

Not enough sleep .. baby hungry all the time and dun like to sleep at nite .... :)

My unit started hacking the tiles .. hehe

no wear mask lor ... should be the bangla that is hacking my place :notti: handsome anot :P

thinking to hack the kitchen tiles and also the service yard ... the more i see the tile, the more it CMI.

but baby milk powder expensive ... have to save $ ... sigh ...

who wan to sponsor?

4D also no kena ....

Not enough sleep .. baby hungry all the time and dun like to sleep at nite .... :)

My unit started hacking the tiles .. hehe

no wear mask lor ... should be the bangla that is hacking my place :notti: handsome anot :P

thinking to hack the kitchen tiles and also the service yard ... the more i see the tile, the more it CMI.

but baby milk powder expensive ... have to save $ ... sigh ...

who wan to sponsor?

4D also no kena ....

dun look like bangla to me leh... too far can't see clearly also :yamseng:

same feeling here!:) all same same;

no offense to those who have them -

1) L shape sofa

- sick and tired of seeing it. the trend is dying now.

2) wrought iron gate

- machiam de facto standard by HDB

3) Refrigerator concrete base

- who still washes their kitchen with BIG SPLASH FLOODs of water in this era ? my house is not a hawker centre, we are using a MOP!

4) Side skirting for walls

- I have enough of lizards in my parent's house. cos with the skirtings, there is always a gap between the wall and cabinets, desks....creating a HUGE playground and big house for lizards and spiders.

hmm, MaCe these are so true. LoL

but hor really leh, if not L-shape sofa then get those 3+2+2 even more obiang leh. L-shape sofa hor, if hubby do something wrong he still can sleep comfortably there. :yamseng:

hmm, skirtings i think they have their practical use ba like your saying mopping for one. con is that it leaves a gap and eat u off ur already tidy space. :deal:

a comparison of the tiles on 13/08 and 19/08

14-08-07_1154.jpgpic22580.jpg

i usually say i'm a free-thinker but practice-wise i'm more towards buddism bah :P

nope, no worship items in my place coz we didn't want to do anything to offend the deity or 'supreme being' :furious:

actually my guts are trained when i was staying alone

that was the scary place

first thursday - can hear a woman laughing at my back windows though i was staying on the 10th flr :notti:

that one really freaked me out :P

wah liew those tiles like very the dangerous.

u should open the window and tell her to DIAM LA! WAT TIME LIAO! SEOW CHAR BO!!

actually if it's me i run liao. LoL

:seeya:

Edited by Angelwrath

hi applefreak me again, wat your paint used? for your walls? thanks

your window grille for cats proof is it?

which room you referring to?

MBR - glace, BR2 - urban grey, BR3 - crystal sky (blue?) and living - divinity

yes my grilles for specifically done this way to prevent my girl from attempting her 'houdini' act :sport-smiley-004:

OMG, the tiles beri scary leh

i got a bolster with tis cat head... bought it fm HKG 7yrs ago. nw lying in my BR2 wardrobe.

this is lemoneko, i got it from HK too

got this, a bag, two wallets and a bolster on that trip

but subsequent trips can't find more lemoneko stuff liao :P

hmm, MaCe these are so true. LoL

but hor really leh, if not L-shape sofa then get those 3+2+2 even more obiang leh. L-shape sofa hor, if hubby do something wrong he still can sleep comfortably there. !!

hmm, skirtings i think they have their practical use ba like your saying mopping for one. con is that it leaves a gap and eat u off ur already tidy space. :P

wah liew those tiles like very the dangerous.

u should open the window and tell her to DIAM LA! WAT TIME LIAO! SEOW CHAR BO!!

actually if it's me i run liao. LoL

:P

my sis had wanted a L-shape but i'm really scared of seeing it liao !!

me having 3+2+1, so 3+2 will be in kinda L shape

and the 1 will use to wear shoes :D

i too scared to do anything liao loh

somemore that time the block barely occupied, think my nearest neighbour is five doors down

what if i open the door and she's standing outside :sport-smiley-004:

hmm, go hang a 6 rods wind chimes instead of 4.

if you felt your place is too quiet, I lend you my chinese gong, go whack 6 times at all rooms all four corners.

simi gui also all run away. :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm... I can't recall wor ...

I've moved in ard May wor ... Me staying 322A , always hearing dog barks , sound normal to me ...

But your type one , really scary wor .. howcome you guys so daring to check ar ...

The big field now become a sport complex right ???

Regardless whether it's 7th Mth or not , somethings do present lor .. whether you believe anot ...

True abt the cold feelings .. I always feel cold during this Mth. Somemore , the weather always going crazy ,

Typhoon .. Monsoon ...etc starting earlier wor ...

Aiyah we tot injured dog mah...so can become good samitaran and save the dog...scully go dwnstairs 8|

is it? there are many big fields at anchorvale wor...dunno got become sport complex anot... 322A good leh...close to compasspoint and CC... :dunno:

wow you more cats cats thing then me, ppl already say i cat woman, you really so many cats cats things then me, the only thing i got more is went i got 10 cats in my house at one time, now those ten gone, :<

i donno wat to paint leh any ppl here can show me wall colours, i liks all colours till i headache..

can cat use the cat door? my cats are forced to have one room for themselve, my husband scared they ruined the furniture, so our agreement one room for the cat, the biggest next to the masterbedroom.. :dunno:

hmm, go hang a 6 rods wind chimes instead of 4.

if you felt your place is too quiet, I lend you my chinese gong, go whack 6 times at all rooms all four corners.

simi gui also all run away. :dunno:

4 not good enough?

metal not painted ones not easy to find, cheap one lagi diffuclt :yamseng:

my place shouldn't be too quiet lah, everyday got plane fly overhead

but if it's gonna help i dun mind borrowing the gong from you 8|

btw, any idea where to buy hu lu (calabash)

natural one and metal one

must be cheap cheap leh !!

wow you more cats cats thing then me, ppl already say i cat woman, you really so many cats cats things then me, the only thing i got more is went i got 10 cats in my house at one time, now those ten gone, :<

i donno wat to paint leh any ppl here can show me wall colours, i liks all colours till i headache..

can cat use the cat door? my cats are forced to have one room for themselve, my husband scared they ruined the furniture, so our agreement one room for the cat, the biggest next to the masterbedroom.. :yamseng:

hehehe, coz the countries i visit pple there also like cats

went to japan a few times so each time brought a lot of cat things back !!

what colour do you like?

generally i'd go for pastel colours coz it won't be so dark !!

cat doors are made for cat use mah, sure can use one loh

but if they are kept within the room then better not have cat door loh

wait they run all over the place !!

4 not good enough?

metal not painted ones not easy to find, cheap one lagi diffuclt :yamseng:

my place shouldn't be too quiet lah, everyday got plane fly overhead

but if it's gonna help i dun mind borrowing the gong from you :dunno:

btw, any idea where to buy hu lu (calabash)

natural one and metal one

must be cheap cheap leh !!

hehehe, coz the countries i visit pple there also like cats

went to japan a few times so each time brought a lot of cat things back !!

what colour do you like?

generally i'd go for pastel colours coz it won't be so dark !!

cat doors are made for cat use mah, sure can use one loh

but if they are kept within the room then better not have cat door loh

wait they run all over the place !!

therez this place in Chinatown...the whole building sell chinese art stuff...all 3 levels of it...i have seen hu lu there b4...but im sori i kinda forgot wat that building name is...anyone? i also wanna go there buy chinese caligraphy... 8|

this is lemoneko, i got it from HK too

got this, a bag, two wallets and a bolster on that trip

but subsequent trips can't find more lemoneko stuff liao :dunno:

haha, i dun even koe the cat's name leh. juz bought it coz it's too cute to resist. one of my besties also like tis cat alot... bought the plush toy, got big n small

calabash - hulu

go 4 horse road, fortune centre. around $10-$15 for a real one.

try to get one with a cap - when hanging it, must remove the cap.

metal ones go fulushou - many there $20-$35