Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i think he need loh, given the number of wmf stuff he has

turn out he is the prof while we are just the amateurs :P:furious:

wow really ar .. damm cool

where are you now ?? back at home or still at his place ?? haha ...

wahhhhhh

we all back some time liao!!

the cheese fondue was :):):):)

very nice place...big and spacious!:P worth every cent of the $$ paid for the unit!

Just arrived home from family dinner.. pai se too. .greycat arrived and we had to go for the dinner..

Mace is declared as the WMF champion. Anyone wants to take the challenge? haha... But we had a great time. Thanks for the yummies. :P

haha.. u're right. maybe Gendon didnt show us her "private collection when we were messing her kitchen up that day. haha.. next time we ask her...

Deathcoth - of course u are welcomed. We'ld love the authentic Thai food contribution! My kitchen is really sparse... (see, we only cook instant noodles, you get the drift.. haha!) Would be a challenge to find the right apparatus to cook in my house! haha

yeah. 15 dec - confirmed. Here's the list:

Compassvale pre-Xmas party (15th Dec, Sat) Invitation Only

Applefreak and bf/sister?(both days can)

Gendon and family?

Mace and wife? (ONLY 15th can)

Ran ? & val with donut & oreo (ok on 15th)

Bluberi & hubby? (ok on 15th)

Angelwrath & hubby?

Linda & family?

ah wai & wife? (to advise again nearer date)

Jaren & wife?

Deathcoth + wife+ baby (ok!)

<Food list>

Compassvale - Dry MeeSiam Beehoon / Chicken Wings / FingerFood(Fishball,Samosa?)/ Soft Drinks

Applefreak - Hard Liqour

Mace - Polar cafe pastries

Deathcoth - Thai yummies

Edited by compassvale

Hi hi, we need a little help from anyone who had experience here.. we had just gotten our keys to our Compassvale EA (Blk 298A... some of you guys are our neighbours.. :P ) and had asked HDB to replace the faulty wall and floor tiles for us.. any idea what is the procedure like if we do not want the tiles HDB offer and would prefer to upgrade those ceramic ones to homogeneous?

Can we trust HDB contractors to do a good job with the tile replacement? Any experience to share as to how we can ensure HDB contractors do a good job... at least a better job than what we see in the current state (really lousy workmanship - chipped tiles, uneven layering..)?

Hi hi, we need a little help from anyone who had experience here.. we had just gotten our keys to our Compassvale EA (Blk 298A... some of you guys are our neighbours.. :) ) and had asked HDB to replace the faulty wall and floor tiles for us.. any idea what is the procedure like if we do not want the tiles HDB offer and would prefer to upgrade those ceramic ones to homogeneous?

Can we trust HDB contractors to do a good job with the tile replacement? Any experience to share as to how we can ensure HDB contractors do a good job... at least a better job than what we see in the current state (really lousy workmanship - chipped tiles, uneven layering..)?

Welcome to compassvale green. If you do not want tiles provided by HDB, you can choose your own tiles and top up the difference in tile price. Talk to the HDB contractor in charge of replacing your tiles, he will advise u where to get tiles and how to do it. No, you cannot trust HDB contractors to do good job and you cant do much, unless you want to engage your own contractors to tile for you. Best you can do is to check and check, and complain to towncouncil to get them to rectify. We had 1-2 hollow tiles that shakes when we step on it. We just kept calling the HDB contractor to come back to rectify.

just came back...feet n butt sore liao. today busy busy day.

too bad we have to leave in a rush..next time will stay longer. yup place big big...and wow high high celing. :P Mace is really a good host too!

hey! nice meeting you and hubby!

yeap, do join us longer next time... We'ld love you to drop by on 15th if you have a change of plans then. :)

but meanwhile, get more rest and sleep during the run up to your AD! :)

Edited by compassvale

haha.. u're right. maybe Gendon didnt show us her "private collection when we were messing her kitchen up that day. haha.. next time we ask her...

Deathcoth - of course u are welcomed. We'ld love the authentic Thai food contribution! My kitchen is really sparse... (see, we only cook instant noodles, you get the drift.. haha!) Would be a challenge to find the right apparatus to cook in my house! haha

Gendon and family?

Angelwrath & hubby?

Linda & family?

Jaren & wife?

<Food list>

Compassvale - Dry MeeSiam Beehoon / Chicken Wings / FingerFood(Fishball,Samosa?)/ Soft Drinks

Applefreak - Hard Liqour

Deathcoth - Thai yummies

Okok then i think we cannot prepare those that need cooking onsite.

We will plan .......

Let me know time & place to meet :P

Welcome to compassvale green. If you do not want tiles provided by HDB, you can choose your own tiles and top up the difference in tile price. Talk to the HDB contractor in charge of replacing your tiles, he will advise u where to get tiles and how to do it. No, you cannot trust HDB contractors to do good job and you cant do much, unless you want to engage your own contractors to tile for you. Best you can do is to check and check, and complain to towncouncil to get them to rectify. We had 1-2 hollow tiles that shakes when we step on it. We just kept calling the HDB contractor to come back to rectify.

Thanks Compassvale! Keeping our fingers crossed then@!

Gendon and family?

Angelwrath & hubby?

Linda & family?

Jaren & wife?

<Food list>

Applefreak - Hard Liqour

Deathcoth - Thai yummies

hi... not too late to join right... i think we should be ok bah... tml start reservist till 21st, hope no out-field during weekend...

Harlow all! It was nice meeting all of u at Mace place....n thanks to Mace for inviting us too :(

Wah, his place very spacious n special decor...the door-grille lagi special.... :~

Paiseh for gog so late, heard dat u all haf dinner aptmts at 6+ :~ After meeting u all, am now motivated to decor my hse n post mre pictures.... :~

do you need the WMF Purargan® silver polish for all your WMF ??

:D

huh? no need....polish...can die one.... :lol:

wahhhhhh

we all back some time liao!!

the cheese fondue was :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

very nice place...big and spacious!:furious: worth every cent of the $$ paid for the unit!

Just arrived home from family dinner.. pai se too. .greycat arrived and we had to go for the dinner..

Mace is declared as the WMF champion. Anyone wants to take the challenge? haha... But we had a great time. Thanks for the yummies. :D

say until like dat so the paiseh wait pple think i haolianing...dont think my wife took out all her pots and show you right... :P

come to think of it, maybe gendon can fight?

wasted she can't join us today

now can't wait for the gathering at your place :curse::sport-smiley-004:

yalor - bobian, perhaps next time.

i believe she has more lah....she always cook one so defintitely have the REAL needs for it. :notti:

huh? no need....polish...can die one.... :D

from this sentence can tell how many WMF items you have liao :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

for 2 consecutive weeks, i missed out all the fun!:jawdrop::lol::D:~

don't worry, you'll be joining us next weekend right? :curse::sport-smiley-004:

Hi hi, we need a little help from anyone who had experience here.. we had just gotten our keys to our Compassvale EA (Blk 298A... some of you guys are our neighbours.. :) ) and had asked HDB to replace the faulty wall and floor tiles for us.. any idea what is the procedure like if we do not want the tiles HDB offer and would prefer to upgrade those ceramic ones to homogeneous?

hi, i'm quite lucky that the hdb contractor got a m'sian tiler to do my place

workmanship quite not bad, and only 1 hollow tile for my 80 x 80 tiles

the hdb contractor actually checked for hollow tiles and left a note for the tiler to change it

we didn't even do any checking :furious:

according to our TO, the company that laid the tiles in our cluster has already gone bust

so don't think it can be any worse :jawdrop:

hi compassvale, 15 dec my bf can't join coz he got to work

now checking with my sis to see if she wants to go up

can't wait to see fifi again :P:notti: