Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah cantona7, your avatar so happening leh :jawdrop:

No choice lah have to put my fav character face out, otherwise ppls thought I always like to go Delta Swimming pool. !!

anyone drinks jonny walker (correct spelling?), i got one bottle to spare !!

compassvale, mi n hubby confirm coming :yamseng:

my grandpa used to drink 1 bottle a day.....thats why he is gone now. :jawdrop:

wow wat is Riedel? y so ex? hummm...chim chim stuffs to learn from all of u...

dont play play this brand's glasses have 24% lead which also means same quality as Swaroski crystal.

thats why so exp cos you are using a CRYSTAL GLASS.

anyone drinks jonny walker (correct spelling?), i got one bottle to spare :jawdrop:

compassvale, mi n hubby confirm coming :dribble:

That's great! Anyone knows how to mix liquor? Actually no need bring things lah, just come gather good enough. :D

my grandpa used to drink 1 bottle a day.....thats why he is gone now. :yamseng:

dont play play this brand's glasses have 24% lead which also means same quality as Swaroski crystal.

thats why so exp cos you are using a CRYSTAL GLASS.

!! Our jaws dropped when we saw the glasses. We made extra effort to place it back onto the shelves carefully.

!! Our jaws dropped when we saw the glasses. We made extra effort to place it back onto the shelves carefully.

Nice to hold, Beautiful to see

Once Broken considered sold

:jawdrop::lol::yamseng:

my grandpa used to drink 1 bottle a day.....thats why he is gone now. :lol:

ar, every drink 1 bottle???? ours nv even touch b4.. my hubby prefer martell but of coz nt everyday drink la..

That's great! Anyone knows how to mix liquor? Actually no need bring things lah, just come gather good enough. :D

aiyo, come empty handed beri paiseh leh :lol:

ar, every drink 1 bottle???? ours nv even touch b4.. my hubby prefer martell but of coz nt everyday drink la..

yupz - he is a rich bizmen - EVERY DAY 1 bottle until his very last day. :lol:

I know what you can bring - An empty stomach :lol:

good good, then your hubby can help me drink the bottle i bring :lol:

btw, val if you are reading this

please be careful when you go home late at night

today's ST reported a girl got robbed near your place in the middle of the night :lol:

guys.. sorry to interrupt... thr is a robinson sale on 26th Dec?

also need to ask, any idea where can i get cheaper bed frame n cupboard for common room?? Also a king size divan? I went Robinson, veri expensive - more than $1K

That's great! Anyone knows how to mix liquor? Actually no need bring things lah, just come gather good enough. :)

:jawdrop: Our jaws dropped when we saw the glasses. We made extra effort to place it back onto the shelves carefully.

mixers for black/red label johnny walker, chivas, martell, vovka, gin etc :-

SODA WATER , GREEN TEA, COKE, 7-UP, ORANGE, WATER, WARM WATER, BITTER LEMON, GINGER ALE,

TONIC WATER etc

Baileys with milk or on the rocks ... Yummy :dunno: :dunno:

What do you want to drink ??? My hubby and I can mix for you , I can even go n get the mixer for Singapore Sling. Any takers ??? ... Non achohol drinks, I can prepare too ....

Do you have lots of juices at home ??? Can get apple and pineapple ready too .... Keke ... :yamseng:

the impt of having a good and proper wine glass is to get and maintain the origin taste of the wine ...

esp after leaving the wine to breathe for awhile ... either white or red .. have different shapes n sizes wor ..

am I right ,Mace bro ??

good good, then your hubby can help me drink the bottle i bring :P

today's ST reported a girl got robbed near your place in the middle of the night :unsure:

hmm.. how interesting :-

I will :fire: :fire: anyone who wants to be nasty to me ..

Will check out the papers later .. yet to buy it ..

how wish the ppl in charged is reading this :-

HEY, THE LIFT IS SPOILT FOR AGES ... PLS DO COME N REPAIR ... :help: :help:

aiyo, come empty handed beri paiseh leh :P

hey bluberi, my hubby n yours can be good drinking buddies .. Ran too likes martell !! !!

If i dun recall wrongly ... ha ha ha .. so long i din join him for drinking sessions le ~

Edited by ranval9

today's ST reported a girl got robbed near your place in the middle of the night :unsure:

This shall apply to all the girls too. Don carry ur hand bags along the road and don fight back when they snatch ur bag cos u nvr knw they will pop out any sharp objects into ur stomach. :no:

guys.. sorry to interrupt... thr is a robinson sale on 26th Dec?

also need to ask, any idea where can i get cheaper bed frame n cupboard for common room?? Also a king size divan? I went Robinson, veri expensive - more than $1K

U can check it out at IMM, furniture mall or Trade Hub21 near IMM too. :dancingqueen: