Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

mixers for black/red label johnny walker, chivas, martell, vovka, gin etc :-

SODA WATER , GREEN TEA, COKE, 7-UP, ORANGE, WATER, WARM WATER, BITTER LEMON, GINGER ALE,

TONIC WATER etc

Baileys with milk or on the rocks ... Yummy :dancingqueen::unsure:

What do you want to drink ??? My hubby and I can mix for you , I can even go n get the mixer for Singapore Sling. Any takers ??? ... Non achohol drinks, I can prepare too ....

Do you have lots of juices at home ??? Can get apple and pineapple ready too .... Keke ... :yamseng:

the impt of having a good and proper wine glass is to get and maintain the origin taste of the wine ...

esp after leaving the wine to breathe for awhile ... either white or red .. have different shapes n sizes wor ..

am I right ,Mace bro ??

hmm.. how interesting :-

I will :fire: :fire: anyone who wants to be nasty to me ..

Will check out the papers later .. yet to buy it ..

how wish the ppl in charged is reading this :-

HEY, THE LIFT IS SPOILT FOR AGES ... PLS DO COME N REPAIR ... :no::deal:

hey bluberi, my hubby n yours can be good drinking buddies .. Ran too likes martell :) !!

If i dun recall wrongly ... ha ha ha .. so long i din join him for drinking sessions le ~

Wah wah.. slow down... maybe can list down 1-2 mixers for us to buy - the more preferred ones? The i can go econ minimart downstarts to get. haha

But hor, i only have ikea glass glasses, cheap wine glasses and WMF champagne classes... enuf or not? or maybe apple can cart your liquor glasses to my house to share hahaha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mixers for black/red label johnny walker, chivas, martell, vovka, gin etc :-

Whisky Dry !

Baileys with milk or on the rocks ... Yummy :furious::yamseng:

used to be my favourite!:) can HUM TUM one bottle yet still not tipsy.

the impt of having a good and proper wine glass is to get and maintain the origin taste of the wine ...

esp after leaving the wine to breathe for awhile ... either white or red .. have different shapes n sizes wor ..

am I right ,Mace bro ??

ya but that only applies to GOOD WINE not those cheapo wine below $100.

now you know how many IDIOTs(dunno anything yet want to haolian) out there faking to know a lot of wine, simi let wine breath lah, simi sniff sniff lah then say simi dis wine a little flowery or tacit lah - on a bottle of $30 wine!:)! chey..

:notti::lol::lol:

Wah wah.. slow down... maybe can list down 1-2 mixers for us to buy - the more preferred ones? The i can go econ minimart downstarts to get. haha

But hor, i only have ikea glass glasses, cheap wine glasses and WMF champagne glasses... enuf or not? or maybe apple can cart your liquor glasses to my house to share hahaha...

now the cat is out of the BAG. !!

But hor, i only have ikea glass glasses, cheap wine glasses and WMF champagne classes... enuf or not? or maybe apple can cart your liquor glasses to my house to share hahaha...

i have six ikea wine glass, i'll bring them up

still have not bought any others coz worried my babies will smash them to smithereens :dribble::)

actually not CONFIRMED 26 robinsons got sale, just that usually they'll have it after christmas

so thinking of getting some wmf items for CNY :)

i have six ikea wine glass, i'll bring them up

still have not bought any others coz worried my babies will smash them to smithereens :dribble::)

actually not CONFIRMED 26 robinsons got sale, just that usually they'll have it after christmas

so thinking of getting some wmf items for CNY :)

Standing by... to go there window shop also song. haha

This Weekend i think there is a Sale going on for Sharp products in Suntec.

Any good stuff to get from Sharp anyone?

ya but by invitation only.

i might not be able to go...

<Food list>

Compassvale - Dry MeeSiam Beehoon / Chicken Wings / FingerFood(Fishball,Samosa?)/ Soft Drinks( All halal)

Applefreak - Hard Liqour

Mace - Polar cafe pastries

Deathcoth - Thai yummies

Gendon - Fruit Cocktail Jelly (normal one or continental one?)

Val - Champagne!:D!:rolleyes:

Special brew by Ran :- Vodka Watermelon :jammin::unsure:

ya but that only applies to GOOD WINE not those cheapo wine below $100.

now you know how many IDIOTs(dunno anything yet want to haolian) out there faking to know a lot of wine, simi let wine breath lah, simi sniff sniff lah then say simi dis wine a little flowery or tacit lah - on a bottle of $30 wine!:P! chey..

:dribble::lol::good:

Hw do we choose a good wine??? Is it the more exp the better??? :P

Hw do we choose a good wine??? Is it the more exp the better??? :bangwall:

choose one that fits your taste lah. Pricetag comes to no end when you wanna compare.

Even some the critics says Chateau Petrus is lousy....you can only buy this wine from christies(auction) or beg the owner of the vineyard.

most of the below $100 are vin de table - table wine. it's for everyday drinking - doesnt require the simi sniff+sniff or breathing. Just pull out the cork, pour and drink.

if you want acetone, bring a empty perrier bottle(small) to compassvale's house.

btw you done with the burn in?

ranval still orh tang me a empty bottle. :notti:

choose one that fits your taste lah. Pricetag comes to no end when you wanna compare.

Even some the critics says Chateau Petrus is lousy....you can only buy this wine from christies(auction) or beg the owner of the vineyard.

most of the below $100 are vin de table - table wine. it's for everyday drinking - doesnt require the simi sniff+sniff or breathing. Just pull out the cork, pour and drink.

if you want acetone, bring a empty perrier bottle(small) to compassvale's house.

btw you done with the burn in?

ranval still orh tang me a empty bottle. :notti:

Seem like there are alot of knowledge in wine tasting think I better stick back to my beer. !!

Yesterday night jus start listerning to my CD then realised the last track of songs is damage and there stupid CD cost me $36 :bangwall: I will try again tis Sat, when do u need the burn in back??? :notti:

BTW I will not be going to Compassvale's hse tis Sat too busy. Sure will miss all the fun and Drinking :(

Seem like there are alot of knowledge in wine tasting think I better stick back to my beer. !!

Yesterday night jus start listerning to my CD then realised the last track of songs is damage and there stupid CD cost me $36 :bangwall: I will try again tis Sat, when do u need the burn in back??? :notti:

BTW I will not be going to Compassvale's hse tis Sat too busy. Sure will miss all the fun and Drinking :notti:

ork kay...take your time.

if you bought your cd from thatcdshop can return it. or izit your cdplayer kaputz? whahahahaha

cheapest wine in the world - around SGD$3k+ or USD$1500 if you import by yourself for a 1993.

but for a 1961 - USD$150,000.00 (or trade in your kompressor for it)

petrus%20pomerol%20aoc.jpg

Edited by MaCe

They're cute, white, and fluffy - and they glow in the dark when exposed to ultraviolet light. The cats are actually clones. They're also the first cats to be cloned with a manipulated fluorescence protein gene.

cat-1.jpg

Another things ... color Showerhead!

showerhead.jpg