Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

serious ah, didn't expect us to be so far apart

takes 20min from our place to woodlands

how long from your place to woodlands?

val & compassvale, here the site for the australian site

http://www.vetstop.com.au/shop/OS/shopdisp...mp;cat=Specials

i'd advise to go for revolution coz it's for flea/mite/heartworm control, compared to flea control with frontline :notti:

think if we combine order can ask for further discount, not to mentioned shared shipping costs

Edited by applefreak

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Apple-> indeed much cheaper. Yes, we are interested in combining orders the next time you are ordering... We want Revolution Pink (for up to 2.5kg) as seen here http://www.vetstop.com.au/shop/OS/shopdisp...;cat=Revolution

It is indeed much cheeper. SG selling it for $50+.

Let us know when you next order? We are not in urgent need for it. :notti:

img0212nr7.jpg

Mace, you shouldn't have thrown away your smurfs zz

anyway, another great gathering.....

esp the thai dish which was อร่อย

and the dessert that would not look out of place in a hotel spread zz

img0007ahi7.jpg

and the secret recipe of Salade de la Mace will not be revealed ;)

img0001aza5.jpg

Thanks guys, for coming over. I hope you guys didnt mind the simple food we prepared. :)

yes, the gathering indeed was great!! i oni realised it was one plus when i reached home.. i tot oni 11plus nia!! hehe, good times always passed so fast leh. :o

more gatherings to come! :notti:

simply love the tom yam soup n jelly!zz

When we move in, we can organize Thai Cooking Class @ my place then ....

hehe we need sugar! :P

YES YES YES!:) pls organise Thai Cooking Class!! i wan to learn the tom yam soup :notti:

baby also super cute!:) time for project B? :lol:

Apple-> indeed much cheaper. Yes, we are interested in combining orders the next time you are ordering... We want Revolution Pink (for up to 2.5kg) as seen here http://www.vetstop.com.au/shop/OS/shopdisp...;cat=Revolution

It is indeed much cheeper. SG selling it for $50+.

Let us know when you next order? We are not in urgent need for it. :jawdrop:

okay, what's the quantity you are looking at?

not very sure about the apply-once-a-month part, i only apply for my cats 1/2 yearly

though it's been more than a year since i last applied for them :jawdrop:

val, you want to get for oreo and donut?

just let me know when you want it then i go order :jawdrop:

aiyo, now that the year end is upon us

there's so many BUY BUY BUY items available :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Porsche - Porsche Design mobile phone

BT_WEEKEND_1_CURRENT_SEGIFTS15_8.jpg

A collaboration between Porsche Design and French-based Sagem Communication, the P'9521 mobile phone boasts a couple of unusual features - the casing is milled out of solid aluminium and there is a fingerprint reader for added security.

A 3.2 megapixel auto-focus video and still camera with integrated flash and digital zoom is also standard, along with a 180-degree rotating screen and MP3 playback, among others.

It is available in Hong Kong for HK$13,980 (S$2,583). Download of the 911 Turbo exhaust ringtone is not included.

(think i can only afford the ringtone)

BT_IMAGES_CLXMAS15.jpg

The Bluetooth bracelet (£30, or about S$88, online) from British company LM Technologies, seems at first blush to be a bit of a superfluous gadget since all it does is vibrate to alert you of calls, text messages and e-mails. But it's still a **** sight more functional than traditional jewellery, and is actually a much more reliable way of being alerted of incoming calls compared to a phone alone. Great for women who can't hear their phones when they're in their handbags. Sure, many people use Bluetooth headsets these days, but even the sleekest of the lot can't compare with a bracelet for style.

(this is something i can afford and definitely useful :jawdrop:)

img0212nr7.jpg

Mace, you shouldn't have thrown away your smurfs :dancingqueen:

anyway, another great gathering.....

esp the thai dish which was อร่อย

and the dessert that would not look out of place in a hotel spread :dunno:

img0007ahi7.jpg

and the secret recipe of Salade de la Mace will not be revealed :no:

img0001aza5.jpg

Thanks guys, for coming over. I hope you guys didnt mind the simple food we prepared. :P

keke ... thanks for your time and the food ya ... Had a great time eating , catching after Gendon's son , scolding my boys, playing with fifi, drinking, yakking and looking at the reno with deco :yamseng: etc ....

Wat else did I miss out ??

okay, what's the quantity you are looking at?

not very sure about the apply-once-a-month part, i only apply for my cats 1/2 yearly

though it's been more than a year since i last applied for them :yamseng:

val, you want to get for oreo and donut?

just let me know when you want it then i go order :P

Apple--> Maybe we getting 2 boxes of Revolution Pink. Let us know before you order?

hahah.. glad you guys enjoyed yourself. Next gathering? :P

Had a great time at the gathering :P

Good company, good food and good laughs!

Me & Mr Gendon are looking forward to a next gathering :yamseng:

And finally u all have seen how my son "test drive" a house or even a Christmas tree. :P Frankly, me & Mr Gendon were very nervous bcos we're scared if anything breaks!

Oh ya! Before I forget.....here's the recipe for the Continental Cocktail Jelly:

Ingredients for Jelly:

3.6 litres of water

550g of SIS brown sugar (and not dark sugar, red sugar, black sugar or gula melaka ya)

1 packet of jelly powder (must be the Blue Swallow brand hor)

Half a teaspoon of sea salt or grounded rock salt (I used sea salt instead of fine salt, bcos it tastes better)

Ingredients for Continental Fruits:

Fresh fruit

4 Kiwi fruits - peeled & sliced

1 punnet of Blackberries - rinsed clean

1 punnet of Cherries - stems removed

1 punnet of Strawberries - rinsed clean, stems removed, and then halved or quartered

Canned fruit

One big can of Halved peaches in syrup - peaches sliced to smaller pieces, and syrup strained.

Method:

1) Combine the water, brown sugar, jelly powder and sea salt in a cooking pot. Stir well until all ingredients are dissolved then place pot on low fire.

2) Stir gently and constantly to a rolling boil. After the 1st rolling boil, continue stirring at low fire until there's lesser bubbles and can smell a stronger caramel-like aroma. Let it continue boiling gently for the second time, stir well for about 1 to 2 minutes and remove pot from fire.

3) Pour the boiled jelly into large moulds or bowl of your choice (if plastic container, pls ensure that it can take the heat), let it cool first and refrigerate until jelly is fully set and ready to be served.

4) Prior to serving, layer the cut fruits on top of the jelly and finally a layer of ice cubes. Lastly, pour the strained syrup over the the piled fruits & ice. Stir the whole bowl of jelly & fruits minutes before serving.

Tips:

- If canned fruit cocktail in syrup is to be used instead of fresh fruits, u may reduce the amount of brown sugar to 450grams, unless u really like it very sweet.

- Blueberries can be used to substitute the Blackberries. Very healthy...especially for the men, hee hee! :notti:

- For personal consumption or for portions of 3 persons and less, then can pour the boiled jelly into several medium bowls or containers. Once covered/lidded and refrigerated, the jelly can last abt 1 week in the fridge.

:)

Edited by gendon

Aiyah...I forgot to include one more ingredient: one calamansi lime, squeeze the juice into the chilled fruit cocktail jelly prior to serving as a finishing touch.