Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

got, i think they have almost everything now :good:

we also plan to eat eAT EAT but in the end it was shop shop shop.. shop till don't have time to eat hehehe :dunno:

do you plan to visit chatuchak (jatujak)? we bought some paintings and art craft there, worth taking a look

:D

not really big, aint really cheap. it's in central world plaza, 2 mins from erawan shrine

oh so isetan took over Zen, or it's on another side of CWP?

think i'll be able to stick to my EAT EAT EAT plan coz my itinerary is planned around food

even the hotel we are staying is chosen coz it's near my favourite food stalls :P:)

don't intend to go to CTC coz find the things there overpriced liao

this trip places we'll visit are

1. sampaeng lane / pahurat

2. bobae market / tower

3. platinum mall

4. the various shopping centres

5. hopefully thonglor and khaosan :D

Thonglor 55 is the local name.

Thonglor road actually starts from the T-Junction (Intersection) along Sukhumvit Soi 55.

For the Carryboy thing... no idea where is it but should be along Rama 4 road.

LOL

sigh, i WANT to go to carryboy

can buy things for the car, time to zng our ride :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
don't intend to go to CTC coz find the things there overpriced liao

this trip places we'll visit are

1. sampaeng lane / pahurat

2. bobae market / tower

3. platinum mall

4. the various shopping centres

5. hopefully thonglor and khaosan :dunno:

sigh, i WANT to go to carryboy

can buy things for the car, time to zng our ride :D

hehe i find the price at Jatujak good and cheap :good: hehe speaking in thai helps :notti:

now that i know u want to zng the car, i can post more BUY BUY BUY

:D:P:)

71_18_9a4e7614c9caaa1.jpg

432df6a967a300c5a629c993b0ead5e7.jpg

6ffbf7b7c696db98e783e3cce87ea467.jpg

think it falls under the pork category :dunno:

will try to smuggle in and see how :P

thanks thanks! but i gt email AVA n check but no reply yet.. hope they reply b4 u fly. if possible, smuggle it ba.. :D

anyone has a gd remedy for sore throat, flu n cough... am having the worst ever bout of these combination n it has been going on for 1mth liao.. the medication aren't working even aft i went to another doc.. usually these will go away in abt a weeks time, but dunno y tis time it lasted so long. been coughing like a mad woman n my sore sore throat is giving me a **** of a time :furious:

anyone has a gd remedy for sore throat, flu n cough... am having the worst ever bout of these combination n it has been going on for 1mth liao.. the medication aren't working even aft i went to another doc.. usually these will go away in abt a weeks time, but dunno y tis time it lasted so long. been coughing like a mad woman n my sore sore throat is giving me a **** of a time :furious:

what type of cough you are having ?? ?

there is called the 100 days cough wor .. maybe you got it ...

my mum's way is to add salt into your coke and drink

or rinse your mouth with salt water every morning / night after you brush

yes agree with val, think bluberi your cough is heaty type

that's why got sore throat

drink fizzy drinks with salt, coke or sprite also can

avoid heaty food and take lots of plain water

also, get plenty of rest coz there's NO medication for flu

the yellow little pill is only for relief of symptoms and anti-biotics for bateria infection

flu is a virus so only our own antibodies can defeat the virus

jia you jia you :furious: :furious:

val n apple,

thanks for the info... i dun really like fizzy drinks leh.. it's a dry cough though gt lotsa phelgm which i'm unable to cough it out.. am drinking lotsa water also... tink toilet trips are at least 2-3times/hr. throat super super pain. am tinking of turning to chinese medication liao since the western medication dun wk. cny coming n the reunion's dinner next sat at my place.. i hope this will nt spoil my cny.

val n apple,

thanks for the info... i dun really like fizzy drinks leh.. it's a dry cough though gt lotsa phelgm which i'm unable to cough it out.. am drinking lotsa water also... tink toilet trips are at least 2-3times/hr. throat super super pain. am tinking of turning to chinese medication liao since the western medication dun wk. cny coming n the reunion's dinner next sat at my place.. i hope this will nt spoil my cny.

hmm... then just rinse your mouth with salt water wor ...

i always take a tsp of pure honey , like manuka honey , whenever i have sore throat ...

it always works ... but not sure abt you ... :good:

after you add the salt, it won't be so fizzy liao leh

taste quite nice too :good:

most important is you must get plenty of rest leh

btw, what's the pest company's diagnosis?

hmm... then just rinse your mouth with salt water wor ...

i always take a tsp of pure honey , like manuka honey , whenever i have sore throat ...

it always works ... but not sure abt you ... :good:

i just made myself a big pot of "shi feng" sugar (made fm honey) drink n nw stomach full of it. might buy some nim jom syrup (jin du nian ci an pi pa gao) n try.

after you add the salt, it won't be so fizzy liao leh

taste quite nice too :good:

most important is you must get plenty of rest leh

btw, what's the pest company's diagnosis?

oh, maybe i shall try the salt n fizzy drink.. last time when i work mac, gt one uncle teach me add salt with soda (minus the drinks flavour) n it works wonder. tis shd be the same as add salt to fizzy drink oni nw haf flavour..

oh, the pest thing.. heng is nt termites.. it was book lice. they said our place too damp coz we seldom open windows (oni balcony n SY windows open daily). so they told us to open our windows daily to air our place, put those hippo thing (muz be a few) to absorb moisture n buy dettol (add 10 detergent capfuls to 1/2 small pail water) n spray/wipe the HHS feature wall for 10days. tis will keep the book lice away, if prob persist den get them to spray the solution.. but they said the dettol thing always does the job.

Edited by bluberi