Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

ya i agree, our place here quite damp leh

almost can feel the water in the air :)

book lice ah, think i better start watching out for them in the study liao :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i just made myself a big pot of "shi feng" sugar (made fm honey) drink n nw stomach full of it. might buy some nim jom syrup (jin du nian ci an pi pa gao) n try.

Harlow Bluberi....me oso hafg this flu/cough/sore throat thgy...

Just saw a doc 2 nites ago, doc says its a virus gg ard...

Anyways, if u take Pi-Pa-Gao....just take a big spoonful before u sleep n dont drink water with it....shd take care of ur sore throat... :dancingqueen:

anyone has a gd remedy for sore throat, flu n cough... am having the worst ever bout of these combination n it has been going on for 1mth liao.. the medication aren't working even aft i went to another doc.. usually these will go away in abt a weeks time, but dunno y tis time it lasted so long. been coughing like a mad woman n my sore sore throat is giving me a **** of a time :dancingqueen:

mm.. HK ppl way.. 可乐煲姜.. sliced gingers add to coke n boil it.. nice drink! try.. :dancingqueen:

if not used to the ginger taste.. try the korean way.. go NTUC get the pomelo tea.. come in a jar like those jam for breakfast.. v easy to spot in those Jap/Korean prdt section in NTUC.. take 1 table spoon amt mix to 1 mug of warm water.. nice drink too!

hope u get well soon!

When I on my air con...I usually place a cup of water on the table.

Anyway...I am a funny guy as I couldnt sleep when air con is on....why? Running nose....

My nose is seneitive lah.

That is why my wife told me no air con for our new house.

do you sleep with air-con? it could be the cause of dry throat wor

maybe have a glass of hot water by your bedside, best if have humidifier :dancingqueen:

oh, maybe i shall try the salt n fizzy drink.. last time when i work mac, gt one uncle teach me add salt with soda (minus the drinks flavour) n it works wonder. tis shd be the same as add salt to fizzy drink oni nw haf flavour..

oh, the pest thing.. heng is nt termites.. it was book lice. they said our place too damp coz we seldom open windows (oni balcony n SY windows open daily). so they told us to open our windows daily to air our place, put those hippo thing (muz be a few) to absorb moisture n buy dettol (add 10 detergent capfuls to 1/2 small pail water) n spray/wipe the HHS feature wall for 10days. tis will keep the book lice away, if prob persist den get them to spray the solution.. but they said the dettol thing always does the job.

huh.. then i also muz put hippos in my HHS liao.. thanks for the info!

When I on my air con...I usually place a cup of water on the table.

Anyway...I am a funny guy as I couldnt sleep when air con is on....why? Running nose....

My nose is seneitive lah.

That is why my wife told me no air con for our new house.

Its a gd habit! :dancingqueen: The water will prevent the air frm too dry...good for ladies who wan to keep their skin soft n sleep in aircon room too.... :furious:

U seem to haf sinusitis....mmm...

I started sleeping in air-con rm a few yrs back n it got worse...last yr, my doc recommended me to use a nasal spray. Nw my nose is not so sensitive to temperature change. At the worst part, whenever i go into aircon room for a while, my nose starts dripping... :dancingqueen: Now, I dont get sick as often as I used to...

In fact, this flubug is the only time Im sick since I started using the nasal spray abt half yr back. Much better than my track record of at least 1 time mc every 1-2 mths....

but hor, the nasal spray gives a very nasty feeling leh

me stopped using it coz i really cannot tahan the water-in-nose sensation !!

heng mine is not the serious type, just sneezing in the morning and

dripping nose occasionally :sport-smiley-004:

Beside that I would like to add on take more vitamin C & eat more than 2 fruits per day. !!

Most Impt must EXERCISE at least twice a week. :sport-smiley-004:

but hor, the nasal spray gives a very nasty feeling leh

me stopped using it coz i really cannot tahan the water-in-nose sensation :sport-smiley-004:

Hehehe....for abt 10seconds la....afterward when the spray goes thrgh liao, get the "diam-diam-bitter" feeling on ur tongue.... !!

ya i agree, our place here quite damp leh

almost can feel the water in the air :(

book lice ah, think i better start watching out for them in the study liao :furious:

ur place always haf ppl at home n windows always open, so ur place still quite ok la...

Harlow Bluberi....me oso hafg this flu/cough/sore throat thgy...

Just saw a doc 2 nites ago, doc says its a virus gg ard...

Anyways, if u take Pi-Pa-Gao....just take a big spoonful before u sleep n dont drink water with it....shd take care of ur sore throat... 8|

Greycat, my prob is 1mth liao :sport-smiley-004: !! the doc did mentioned it was a virus but he said take the antibiotics for 10days shd be ok but nw going 30days liao :( somemore charge me so expensive.

do you sleep with air-con? it could be the cause of dry throat wor

maybe have a glass of hot water by your bedside, best if have humidifier :(

yup, i on the aircon.. used to haf a humidifier on the side table next to my bed until one day it juz decided to let out the mist fm it's backside. i haf washed n keep it in HHS, maybe i shd take out n try to see if nw can work normally anot. also nw haf a bottle of water on the side table when i sleep coz of the throat prob. really feel like cutting it open at times!!

mm.. HK ppl way.. 可乐煲姜.. sliced gingers add to coke n boil it.. nice drink! try.. :(

if not used to the ginger taste.. try the korean way.. go NTUC get the pomelo tea.. come in a jar like those jam for breakfast.. v easy to spot in those Jap/Korean prdt section in NTUC.. take 1 table spoon amt mix to 1 mug of warm water.. nice drink too!

hope u get well soon!

thanks for the remedies... shall tried to get the korean tea.. can the ginger one helps or muz be pomelo. might tried the coke with ginger.

Greycat, my prob is 1mth liao :sport-smiley-004: !! the doc did mentioned it was a virus but he said take the antibiotics for 10days shd be ok but nw going 30days liao :furious: somemore charge me so expensive.

Must rest....the only solution bah....rem dont eat the mandarin oranges during cny wo...wait cough more..

Cld be the medication? Change doctor bah...or see TCM doctor...

huh.. then i also muz put hippos in my HHS liao.. thanks for the info!

u r welcome! good things muz share. :sport-smiley-004:

Must rest....the only solution bah....rem dont eat the mandarin oranges during cny wo...wait cough more..

Cld be the medication? Change doctor bah...or see TCM doctor...

mi dun eat mandarin oranges except those small small ones.. will try to resist the temptation tis time

my hubby concluded dat i gt nt enough rest coz i always take my medication n continue to surf online till 12am-1am+ !! myself.

saw 2 docs liao, will visit a my hubby's family doc but muz wait really really long one. can get queue no. at 7pm n see the doc earlist 8.30pm

Edited by bluberi

my hubby concluded dat i gt nt enough rest coz i always take my medication n continue to surf online till 12am-1am+ :sport-smiley-004: myself.

Realli muz !! :furious::( urself la....sleep so late...no wonder....